Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Calcium Chloride, Dessicant

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesherminator
Flying Saucer Tour
 User Gallery
Loc: Elliot Bay
dessicant chamber ideas...
    #340979 - 06/14/01 11:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Currently AFOAF dries his magic rascals using a lamp and a black T-shirt to cover the guys. They dry supa quick....1/2 day or so....but they also got that funky don't store for too long smell. Peeeewwww!!! But anyway, he said he's tired of f**king around so, how does he construct a chamber for him to dwindle in...He doesnot wish to hire a sub-contractor but just simply explain the floor plan of such a facility and he would be greatful. j/j seriously though could anyone please explain.....

YES, I KNOW ROCKSTEADY!!!

--------------------
Stop watering your lawn.  You can't eat it, it doesn't get you high and it probably doesn't belong in your region of the country anyway.  Precious grass lawns

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineauto59009
enthusiast
Loc: Australia
Re: dessicant chamber ideas... [Re: sherminator]
    #341030 - 06/15/01 12:20 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

haha i love that term, "dessicant chamber" makes it sounds like something from the deathstar with fifty million buttons and secret compartments!! LOL sorry, biut not with it :smile:

seriously tho, here is what a mate of mine does, bought a lettuc crisper, threw some anhydrous calcium chloride in (not sure of a brand name in the states?) and put a bit of wire mesh like a screen raised slightly above the calcium chloride. any container will work. just have some calcium chloride, and something to hold mushrooms but keep them out of contact with the shit...

u will wanna keep em in a cool dark place open aired to let em lose most of their mositure first! sorry if this wasn't much help?!

I am a compulsive liar:wink:
http://go.to/FreeSporeRing
http://www.lilshopofspores.com
http://www.shaman-australis.com/shroom

--------------------
I am a compulsive liar :wink:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Calcium Chloride, Dessicant

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation