Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MushCult - Live Mushroom Cultures Black morel (Morchella importuna) live culture on agar   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD, Buy Elixinol   Amazon Calcium Chloride, Dessicant

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesherminator
Flying Saucer Tour
 User Gallery
Loc: Elliot Bay
dessicant chamber ideas...
    #340979 - 06/14/01 11:06 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Currently AFOAF dries his magic rascals using a lamp and a black T-shirt to cover the guys. They dry supa quick....1/2 day or so....but they also got that funky don't store for too long smell. Peeeewwww!!! But anyway, he said he's tired of f**king around so, how does he construct a chamber for him to dwindle in...He doesnot wish to hire a sub-contractor but just simply explain the floor plan of such a facility and he would be greatful. j/j seriously though could anyone please explain.....

YES, I KNOW ROCKSTEADY!!!

--------------------
Stop watering your lawn.  You can't eat it, it doesn't get you high and it probably doesn't belong in your region of the country anyway.  Precious grass lawns

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineauto59009
enthusiast
Loc: Australia
Re: dessicant chamber ideas... [Re: sherminator]
    #341030 - 06/15/01 12:20 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

haha i love that term, "dessicant chamber" makes it sounds like something from the deathstar with fifty million buttons and secret compartments!! LOL sorry, biut not with it :smile:

seriously tho, here is what a mate of mine does, bought a lettuc crisper, threw some anhydrous calcium chloride in (not sure of a brand name in the states?) and put a bit of wire mesh like a screen raised slightly above the calcium chloride. any container will work. just have some calcium chloride, and something to hold mushrooms but keep them out of contact with the shit...

u will wanna keep em in a cool dark place open aired to let em lose most of their mositure first! sorry if this wasn't much help?!

I am a compulsive liar:wink:
http://go.to/FreeSporeRing
http://www.lilshopofspores.com
http://www.shaman-australis.com/shroom

--------------------
I am a compulsive liar :wink:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: MushCult - Live Mushroom Cultures Black morel (Morchella importuna) live culture on agar   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD, Buy Elixinol   Amazon Calcium Chloride, Dessicant

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation