Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblepsilocybe cubensis
Blood, guts, andbroken teeth.

Loc: Lost Angels
Whats your opinion of this pic? *DELETED*
    #339951 - 06/13/01 04:08 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by psilocybe cubensis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Loc: Nagoon Lagoon
Re: Whats your opinion of this pic? [Re: psilocybe cubensis]
    #339964 - 06/13/01 04:22 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I see alot of fragmented information.
Do you mind explaining this?

--------------------

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #339966 - 06/13/01 04:24 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Looks pretty fuckin' stupid to me.

InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Re: Whats your opinion of this pic? [Re: FrozenHappiness]
    #339968 - 06/13/01 04:26 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Nevermind, I think I get it now and I agree with it.

--------------------

Invisiblepsilocybe cubensis
Blood, guts, andbroken teeth.

Loc: Lost Angels
Re: Whats your opinion of this pic? *DELETED* [Re: Kid]
    #339969 - 06/13/01 04:27 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by psilocybe cubensis

InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

#339982 - 06/13/01 04:47 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Sure,

On the bottom of the diagram we have the two elements at the opposite end of the universe, heaven and hell, these two points are the end of the line, from then on is eternity in one existance or the other.

Going up a step is the doorway into eternity: Death

Resting on the top of the diagram are paths leading to the doorway, these are the paths we are walking down in our mortal bodies.
On the left side is the cubic zerconia, a path built by a false god head, its dark, shaded by hate and occupied by the unholy baddies and all of their lies. Its a path without faith and will lead to the hell end of eternity.
The path on the right is the real diamond, its a path of truth and faith built by god and lit with love, its guarded by the father the sun and the holy spirit, its always daylight and leads straight into salvation, the heaven end of eternity.

Howd I do?

--------------------

Offlinecoma
journeyman
    #340409 - 06/14/01 03:41 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

think of the word 'you' as the true author, whoever it may be...

you write in a strange mixture of lowercase and capital letters. i'd be very interested to hear what a handwriting analyst would think of it. i write in all capitals, and very rarely in lowercase.

what the paper seems to say to me is that you see 2 distinct dualistic sides to the universe. on one side is the good, which of course is heaven, daytime, colors such as yellow and orange. also the father, son, and holy spirit of the trinity. you say a natural means of entering that realm, such as meditation is also much more pure and 'heavenly'.

the polar opposites of course are hell, dark colors like black and blue (i'm not sure why you highlighted the word 'love' in blue even though all the negative things are also highlighted and blue and the positive things are highlighted in yellow and orange), satan, lucifer (bringer of light), nighttime, the devil, lsd (which you seem to say is not a naturalistic way to 'see the light'. you say it's false, and offers fake truth. a copy).

all in all you seem to be saying that by using a drug such as lsd, you are gaining a false sense of enlightenment, while doing it the natural way is much more rewarding, and 'real'. you also seem to be saying that, whether you're using lsd (the false way), or naturalistic means (the true way), you will never be as high as you will be when you die. death is the ultimate high. only then will you truly experience existance. faith saves you say. you seem to be a christian. probably you don't go to church.

this seems to be written during a trip.

i don't understand why the word 'hell' is underlined, and the word 'heaven' isn't.
i don't understand why the words 'good works follow faith' are underlined in purple (the same color as the antichrist, satan, hell, etc.) maybe you are symbolizing the fact that they are opposites, but are still within eachother. they are still intertwined. i don't think you did that on purpose though, probably subjectively.

--------
"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Edited by coma on 06/14/01 05:45 AM.

--------------------
--------
"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Offline~`Tursiops truncatus`~
enthusiast

Loc: CO... UsA
Re: Whats your opinion of this pic? [Re: coma]
    #340415 - 06/14/01 03:58 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

It's too Black&White good/bad light/dark heaven/hell.

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #340427 - 06/14/01 04:44 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Its another pyramid scheme!!! lol

It seems very christian or catholic in its meanings. There is only light and dark, lsd is a false view of God and is a product of hell, and the zircon is a false sence of beauty and reality, also a product of hell. The only true way to heaven is through faith, truth, and the light. I agree, it sounds like it was written while tripping, or maybe a mental breakdown into pschizo type thinking.

Interesting.

Tired of pimping yourself on the corner to afford spores? Well throw out that red dress and go to the FSR, for spores even you can afford.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #340453 - 06/14/01 06:20 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

ummmmmm
definitely doodles by someone who shouldn't be doing psychedelics...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

InvisibleMorgue Juice
journeyman

#340471 - 06/14/01 06:53 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

looks like squiggly lines on paper to me..

Invisiblezeuzjuz
kicker of elves
    #340523 - 06/14/01 09:40 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

It looks one of those pictures they have in college psychology textbooks to illustrate art by schizophrenics.

//sananaB cinataS tronS I//

--------------------
//sananaB cinataS tronS I//

OfflinePhyl
old hand
Loc: United Kingdom
    #340550 - 06/14/01 10:28 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I picked up that you shouldn't read too much into it. I can see what it's saying, but I don't agree. It's far too black and white, reality is much deeper.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
    #341238 - 06/15/01 05:54 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Typical, just plain typical of that Protestant, evangelical and ever-popular fundamentalist version of Christianity that most people have been convinced is genuine in the USA. It is an argument that demonizes every tradition and practice that is not the outer doctrinal formula of concrete-thinking fundamentalists. Here, LSD is compared with God, which is a comparison of a molecule (howsoever magical/mystical) with Infinity - with Ultimate Reality. Any comparison with God is simply stupid, since God is the 'set' that contains everything. An unholy trinity of hate, Lucifer and Satan has been superimposed over the molecule, making LSD an 'evil' molecule (as if evil were a quality of atomic structures, not in the intention of its use), and a 'false god,' instead of a tool, a psychospiritual 'microscope' with which one can examine one's own experiences of faith, belief and prayer more intensely. I, for one, would not be a Christian (in an inner-directed, gnostic sense) if I had not explored Christ with LSD. In other words, the by-line of Paul, characterizing Protestantism in general: "By faith alone," is the sole means for acquiring salvific knowlege (gnosis). This is fine, but experience precedes one's ability to develop faith (mystical insight, conviction, acceptance, submission, etc.). Paul himself was knocked on his ass (or off his ass, or horse) on the road to Damascus by a White-Light Experience BEFORE he started to preach about faith. Sometimes a psychedelic can "occasion" a mystical experience. So can the Biblically prescribed fasting and prayer, as a technique. These are spiritual techniques - one with a long history of practice, one with a much shorter history, but in a thousand years from now, psychedelics will have had a millennia of use by Christians (like myself). Another Lux Naturae to access the Lux Aeternal.
After 30 years of psychedelic use, I do not worship a molecule, I worship the One God, and psychedelics provided "occasions" for me to become convinced of God's Ultimate Reality.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineShroominator

Loc: Earth
    #344562 - 06/19/01 06:02 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

There was alot of confusion about the love portion of the picture being highlited in purple to make us assume it were associated with "evil" or "the dark side". I think the author of this picture did it to make a point that love, no matter how pure and good it may seem, could actually end up being hate and greed. I think the author is trying to say that no matter how pure something may seem, nothing is flawless, and there is no real utopian way of life.

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively..."

--------------------
"This delightful and singular state... This acuteness of thought, this enthusiasm of the senses and the spirit must have appeared to man through the ages as the first blessing."

Offlinethem_26
enthusiast
Re: Whats your opinion of this pic? [Re: Shroominator]
    #345344 - 06/20/01 04:23 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know what the author of the pic thought but I agree w/ you about how love can become hate and greed. maybe he means that the type of love embraced by christians(one on one, faithful, true commentment to only one individual without acknowledging that the other person may not share the intensity of love that they claim[even though they may claim to] causing those who do to have their love transformed into something that is alltogether opposite from the type of love they believed they had.
Or maybe I'm just losing it because of my own relationship problems an transforming the love I had into a pathetic obsession. yeah. Oh well. i guess I only want to reach a certain point of enlightenment. If progressing any further means losing my "gloden teacher. I'll stumble around in the dark until I develop elven/dwarven eyes. Or fall face first into the pit of hell.

OfflineAlexander
Rastafari
Male User Gallery

#347794 - 06/24/01 07:54 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

it has been an hard trip dude1
ya?!

Ax

--------------------
Love in the name of the Lord
      JAH RASTAFARI!!

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: Whats your opinion of this pic? [Re: Alexander]
    #347797 - 06/24/01 08:00 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I like it how LSD is the devil.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

OfflineMind Mage
    #349525 - 06/26/01 07:02 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

in my opinion is it's too polar. Good and bad are relitive. Also the view of lucifer, the devil and satan as the major evil's is very.... uninformed unlike the father son and the holy ghost the are not a trinity they are one in the same.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

--------------------
. . . . . . . . . . . .

Offlinedavidgergen
journeyman

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
    #350368 - 06/27/01 08:06 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

it reminds of something i used to see a lot of when i lived in los angeles. xeroxed pages pasted to light posts or the sidewalk. close, handwritten scrawls twisting all over the page. each one different, but so consistent in style and content as to be unmistakably the work of the same person. apocalyptic end-of-the-world gibberish. obviously the product of a deranged mind.

now, your picture looks like something by the same guy, but maybe 20 years earlier in the throes of madness. the psychosis is not as dense, not as elaborately worked-out, but it's clearly coming out of the same set and setting.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract