Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
After harvesting, I lifted up the casing, and discovered green mold at the very bottom of the casing, between the layer of vermiculite and substrate. I'm pretty sure the mold set in later in mushroom development. Are these shrooms still safe to eat?
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: RogerRabbit, cronicr, Tmethyl, Pastywhyte 618 topic views. 2 members, 6 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]