Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Female User Gallery
in tune with cosmic forces
    #3401048 - 11/24/04 12:18 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

ive noticed that as we are getting closer to 2012, I have been able to pick up on cosmic forces/celestial beings.

i have in the past had experiences with negative forces, but never had I had the help and teachings of the energies around me like i do now.

ive been shown wonderful things, that i cannot even begin to describe, and whats amazing is that i believe anyone at this time can purify themself to achieve the same.

proper attention to nutrition, exercise, and thought should be given. instead of trying to work out a routine, focus more in the moment. For instance, dont worry about eating or what to eat until you are hungry and ready to eat. Then choose fruits, or vegetable, or another pure source of energy that will not clog the system.

proper attention to the movement function of body: chi kung, energy transfer, or if you are not familiar with them, learn basic stretching via book/internet, and yogic postures. jump roping, hiking, walking , running are good

thought.....meditate, communicate with your inner-body....pay attention to your heart, your chakras.....chant, read scriptures and positive writings.

i have already considered that some people will not understand this thread, and others will deny truth in it. im not here to debate this, its just a message for those who have ears to hear

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology