Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Loc: Bozeman, Montana
Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: nycomyco]
    #3468340 - 12/08/04 11:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I have hallucinated once actually, and I think it was laced. I had serious problems. THe blood rushed out of my face, the peripheral vision went black and I eventually puked. It also felt like surges of power running through my back. Thats the only time tho.

P.s-I love Pink Floyd

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: Astrok]
    #3469439 - 12/09/04 08:14 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i used to all the time back when i first started, and now days when i quit for a month or 2 then smoke back up, its not like shrooms, but there are mild hallucinations. i will look at something for a moment and at first it may look like something else till i look again and realize i was just seein shit.

When i had to go to rehab(court ordered, i dont have drug problems) my counselor told me how weed was classified as a hallucination. she said that it was becuase of how it makes music sound better, make things taste better, and it increases the senses. she explained how hallucinating doesnt only mean 'seeing stuff'. its somethin that hieghtens the senses beyond normal. how any drug isnt considered a hallucinogen if that is the case....i do not know. i think its retarded to look at it that way, there should be a totally different name for those kind of 'hallucinations'

Offlinetwilight715
Just anotherFreak in theFreak Kingdom

Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: ]
    #3512316 - 12/17/04 04:04 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah...i tend to smoke very large amounts at once, so CEVs are pretty common. whenever i get OEVs (not very often at all) they are usually tracers. one time i saw someone walk by in another room. that was fucking crazy, and only after a serious session involving some hydroponic and a gravity bong.

--------------------
"He was too weird to live, and too rare to die."
- Hunter S. Thompson

"Mushrooms have no known adverse side-effects, other than leaving you feeling fatigued and probably surrounded by a load of mad paintings and some half-eaten chocolate bars."

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: ChingChong]
    #3560263 - 12/30/04 02:16 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I was given some weedtea from a friend and I took a large guzzle (thinking the same thing like smoking would happen). First I didn't feel anything, I thought 'strange' but whatever...

Then suddenly I started feeling very happy, and slowly I started to get higher and higher. But it exceeded the usual.. My entire body felt like it was water where someone just threw a stone in making the water ripple.

Then I started feeling comfortably warm. Then I moved an arm and it was like it got repeated 3 times. Then it felt like everything I did got repeated 3 times. Speaking and moving. It didn't end that great, the next day I as still high and I saw a program about drugs on t.v. It was about magic mushrooms, and that started my quest for the shroom.
I've done that now, and hope to try DMT one day.

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #3569215 - 01/01/05 09:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I have before a few times...when I made cannabutter or brownies, I have, cooking it brings out the hallucnogenic effects more...well just from personal experience..but psilocybin is good with weed too..

Edited by skunk78395 (01/01/05 09:56 PM)

Invisibleyarrak
LSD is the keyfor the universe:)

Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4136611 - 05/05/05 07:16 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hallucinated on thc? how ???
i smoke hard strains since 17 years but never hallucinated

--------------------
Save a tree, wipe your ass with a spotted owl.

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: yarrak]
    #4657512 - 09/13/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Last night i was so high vaped about a gram of some super friggin dank stuff it was like winamp until i focused my eyes on the comp then normal time was fucked up. CEV's and OEV's

--------------------

OI OI OI

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4673725 - 09/17/05 10:55 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The other day I was smoking right beside one of those wire fences. It was to the left of me. I suddenly saw a circular area in the fence being pushed or stretched towards me... so it looked almost like some kind of bubble in the fence. It was pretty weird.

I get shit like that sometimes when I'm stoned.

InvisibleSubGen1us

#4674370 - 09/17/05 02:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I dont ever really remember hallucinating on weed till i ate alot of mushrooms.
Now it happens all the time.

--------------------

OfflineMr_Psilocin
finding moreactives thanever
 User Gallery

Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: SubGen1us]
    #4688727 - 09/21/05 12:04 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Well..not hallucinated but I can tell you what happens to me almost every time I smoke weed and what you need to make it happen to!:
Get some coins(different sizes like a quarter and some dimes and penny's)and mix them up
or eggs(mix them up in you're plate!)
or anything else that has a lot of it and different shapes!No matter what way you mix the things you'll see a rabbit,smiley,chair,bird,breast shape from the mixing it's really fun because you're imagination is WAY more on weed!

Those are some of the reasons I like herb so much,it even makes everything in a little bit slow motion for me.I :thumbup: :crazy2: :thumbup: :grin:t's great while playing baseball!
You see the ball coming slowly instead of fast and it's easier to hit it!....but then again it makes you tired too and usually when I smoke ganja I like to go to some fast food place like Mc.Donald's or Wendy's and then just chill on the beach with all the good food it's wonderful I tell ya!

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: Astrok]
    #4689145 - 09/21/05 03:25 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

back when i smoked after a long hiatus i lit one up and i was in the car with a buddy of mine and all i could hear was the music and his voice, and i could only see a hazy black. on another occasion after a long hiatus a year or two later i thought i saw something in a poster of mine and it felt evil, haha. but at that point i was getting adverse effects from the weed so i attribute the evil aura to that.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: Locus]
    #4689245 - 09/21/05 05:10 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
try to reduce your tolerance,do not smoke for a week
then smoke or eat as much as you can.or both :smile:
then you'll have intense visuals.
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
:sun:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: butterflydawn]
    #4692473 - 09/21/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, and I have hallucinated while sober. Damn perma-fry.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4693881 - 09/22/05 03:06 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I just remembered... !!  i seriously don't know if it was real or not... a few years back after i smoked some weed... i was driving and around the corner there was a near naked man behind the railing at the side of the road near the woods.. he was wearing like shit you'd see on tarzan... yeah think of tarzan on the side of the road... im like wtf?? am i seeing tarzan on the side of the road??? and then i just drove by and later when i came back he wasnt there anymore.... maybe he really was there and he was taking a shit or something... hmmm... hmmmm.... the mystery will go on forever... was he there... i think he was... i think he was... :wink:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlineblackout
 User Gallery

Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: Locus]
    #4699378 - 09/23/05 06:01 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ate about 1/2oz of soapbar (no lectures please, it was pretty decent for soap) and a big TV screen at a music festival turned into a... a big TV! but an old style TV, it had a border on it and rabbit ear antenna on top and the channel buttons on the side.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: blackout]
    #4712855 - 09/26/05 03:03 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I have alot of auditory hallucinations when im high.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4722430 - 09/27/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, when i first started smoking once i smoked a fat blunt of some really good chronic with my friend. id see things kinda move around very slightly in a half second or so. it was sweet.

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
    #4723223 - 09/27/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

kaleidescopes, time travel, my body turning into regular geometric shapes or fractals

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

Offlinefreezepooter
Rainy DayMushroom Pillow
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: crunchytoast]
    #5322678 - 02/21/06 12:29 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

yes, i'f i smoked a whole lot, i'll see woodgrain move fluidly, or the street turning into weak fractals, its sweet.

--------------------
"The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir

OfflineKaleidoscope
Voodoo Child
Loc: the 28th dimension
Re: Have you ever hallucinated on weed? [Re: freezepooter]
    #5333889 - 02/24/06 01:29 AM (18 years, 28 days ago)

Had an OBE on weed, I'd count that as one hell of a hallucination.

--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies