Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
I dont think i can trip anymore
    #3398785 - 11/23/04 02:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hey guys, im having a problem with tripping, ive prolly takin mushrooms about 10 - 15 times, and it used to be fun and feel awesome when i did it, then one time i had a really scary bad trip, but i was ok with it after it was over. Now when i take mushrooms, about the last 4 times, it seems that i always think i am dying, and i feel very bad inside, like my insides are disolving, i have already made my choice to not take mushrooms again, but do you think there are other mind expanding drugs that would be more fun, where i dont think im dying?

oh yeah, this is a serious post guys, so serious help only please

peace

supra  :rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: I dont think i can trip anymore [Re: supra]
    #3398815 - 11/23/04 02:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Mescaline

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3398819 - 11/23/04 02:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hey man, you've already made your choice, and that's cool!  No pressure, just thought I'd give my input anyway. 

It sounds like you need to remind yourself shrooms can be FUN.  You didn't mention your dose, or how often you do them.  Why not take a break for a few months, and then reaquaint yourself with a small, safe dose?  (I'm talking 1-1.5 grams here, or even less)  After I had a few traumatic experiences on mushrooms, I started taking small doses more and just doing something fun, like watching a favorite movie or playing a game.  It did wonders for my confidence and relationship with the mushroom. 

As for other psychedelics, maybe it's just me, but I sort of think you should examine *why* shrooms started to bother you before you jump onto another psychoactive drug. 

Good luck :heart:

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #3398845 - 11/23/04 02:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

DMT? never tryed it myself but seems like alota fun

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: I dont think i can trip anymore [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3398922 - 11/23/04 02:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm only just beginning to be able to enjoy shrooms as much as I used to,  I  also had a very scary experience on shrooms,  I even said to myself that I would never touch them again.  After a month or two I did try them again, but for the first time I started feelling very anxious on the comeup and I my body would not feel right,  uncomfortable and broken almost....  With experience it goes away though.....  Dont give up on the shrooms man :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinejamaljaco
Stranger
Re: I dont think i can trip anymore [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3399336 - 11/23/04 04:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I would refrain from all "mind expanding " drugs if I were you . The problem is inside yourself and centered around your insecurites. Resolve these issues before indulging again . This could take from a few days to a few years ,if ever. just my 2 cents comming from a 25 year vetran of the mind bending experience.

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #3399343 - 11/23/04 04:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I've come to the conclusion that mushrooms aren't fun for me anymore.
It's a serious drug for serious ventures into psychedelia.

LSD and mescaline still serve serious and fun purposes, though.
For me they are a lot easier to handle in 'fun' settings than mushrooms.

[Edited to add some stuff and make the post more clear]

Edited by esin (11/23/04 04:21 PM)

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

#3399787 - 11/23/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MovingTarget said:
I'm only just beginning to be able to enjoy shrooms as much as I used to,  I  also had a very scary experience on shrooms,  I even said to myself that I would never touch them again.  After a month or two I did try them again, but for the first time I started feelling very anxious on the comeup and I my body would not feel right,  uncomfortable and broken almost....  With experience it goes away though.....  Dont give up on the shrooms man :thumbup:

I'm working through the same problem right now. Since I'm under house arrest for the next few months, I won't be using anything for a while. Maybe when I get off I'll be ready for shrooms again.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: I dont think i can trip anymore [Re: MeThoD]
    #3400686 - 11/23/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

maybe its just me but mushrooms seem to be alittle harder to control than LSD as far as keeping your mind str8 and not freaking out. but i almost always take 4grams of syrian rue with my mushies also. i dot know my mushrooms trips are always crazy and very intense but not always enjoyable. but i always wake up enlightened from the experienece , everything seems ot fall in place from there.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: I dont think i can trip anymore [Re: Damn]
    #3400728 - 11/23/04 09:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Most people I know say Acid is easier to control than shrooms, never had acid myself though.

--------------------

InvisibleLifenergy
Yo Mama

#3400760 - 11/23/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'd say try mescaline or one of the 2C's. I've always loved them and found them to be 100% positive, whereas shrooms can sometimes have a dark edge to them, especially if you are tripping by yourself.

--------------------
Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: I dont think i can trip anymore [Re: Damn]
    #3401340 - 11/23/04 11:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Just a thought...

maybe the problem is that you're "trying" to control the mushrooms?  :wink:  They definitely have a life of their own.  :grin:

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Re: I dont think i can trip anymore [Re: MOTH]
    #3402014 - 11/24/04 03:24 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Supra,

Well, there are many possible variancies here that may have affected your last 4 trip outcomes. There ARE different things you could do to help ensure positive future trips, if you ever change your mind.

-Try a completely different location from where you usually trip, something brighter, with a positive tone
-Don't think about any of your other trips, only what lies ahead
-Keep your mind always on the positive. Remind yourself how good it feels, and tell yourself you're having a good time, and you almost certainly will.

If you decide never to shroom again, I have a recommendation. Maybe some people would disagree with it, but this works for me.
Try DXM.
I have used DXM several times and all of the experiences have been positive. But DXM is one of those drugs that you need to ensure that you are well-informed about, and use with moderation. Try anywhere from 300 to 700 mg of DXM on occasion and you will probably enjoy it a lot.
(In case you know nothing about DXM, it is a drug found in cough syrups. The typical medicinal dose is around 15 mg of DXM with cough syrup. If you used it, you would have to buy a cough syrup, Robitussin Maximum Strength for example, that contains ONLY DXM as the active ingredient. Starting with 4 oz, or 350 mg, is usually a good start [although 350 did nothing for me when i started, I recommend starting with 6 oz].

If you want to know anything more about it, just message me.

--------------------

Offlinedruqks46
its dat woowoo
Loc: trees
Re: I dont think i can trip anymore [Re: matchbook]
    #3402746 - 11/24/04 08:25 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have had a hard time with mushrooms too as of late. The first 5 or 6 times were intense and crazy. the last 4 have been dissapointing. I have ingested 7grams after not eating for two months and not a whole lot happened. everytime i eat 7grams i barely trip. 5grams seems to be my dose, but last time i didnt even trip. I dont know what the deal is with em, but im not giving up. i have tried different settings, smoking weed with them, taking a few months off, and im always in a great mindset before ingesting. dunno whats up. oh well.

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Re: I dont think i can trip anymore [Re: druqks46]
    #3403334 - 11/24/04 11:22 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i dont know, ive had great trips dosing 4g - 5g, but the first time it got scary, i only took 3g, it really doesnt matter to me, no matter how many i eat i trip hard, even off of 2, which has been my dose the last few times.

Anonymous

#3403366 - 11/24/04 11:30 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

some may disagree, but this is what i suggest.  You need to face your fear of death, cuz man, if you only knew what death was, you would not fear it any longer.  Shrooms will make you face your fears, and its not a mystery why so many are afraid of death since they dont know what to expect...but i promise theres nothing to fear once you see clear. :heart:

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Re: I dont think i can trip anymore [Re: ]
    #3413762 - 11/26/04 08:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i think that is the problem, that i have faced death and overcome it, to the extent that the fact of death is not that horrible to me, it just seems that i am dying while i take them, since my first bad trip, i havent been scared of death persay, it just comes everytime i take them, i have had my showdown with death many times, and leave victorious each time, i think it is just getting old, i dunno?

Invisibleandjor
Stranger
Loc: Here
    #3417179 - 11/27/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You might want to stick with marijuana

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies