Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: toronto
remeron and mushrooms...?
    #3396698 - 11/23/04 03:15 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

just wondering if the drug alters the effects of shrooms? ive done shrooms twice since i was on the drug and didnt really get a high from them, i felt weird feelings and looked at everything differently, but i didnt get any good visuals (i saw big halos around lights, but i think that was cause of my contacts). both times i ate the same mushrooms and my friends didnt really trip either. so it couldve just been shitty mushrooms, but the same friend i did them with tripped pretty hard a few weeks earlier off the batch (same with everyone else he sold them too). i read somewhere on erowid a while ago (i cant find a link) that remeron blocks the receptors in the brain that are responsible for hallucinating, so if i hadnt read that info i would have come to the conclusion that the mushrooms i ate were poor quality. on the other hand i read somewhere on this site about someone who was on remeron and had a crazy trip with visuals. so im just wondering if its possible for me to get a good trip off mushrooms while on this drug.
anyone with expierence or know of anybody who have combined mushrooms and remeron?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ny/europe/other
Re: remeron and mushrooms...? [Re: lePage]
    #3397073 - 11/23/04 06:26 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, it would probably take more to feel the same effect as you normally would. although im not completely sure about remeron, but you've already tried the combo twice so you know what's going on anyway. you may want to try increasing your dose of shrooms.

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Loc: toronto
Re: remeron and mushrooms...? [Re: Locus]
    #3397140 - 11/23/04 07:17 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i tried that the second time i did them (they were the same shrooms that i did the first time), and that just gave me an uncomfortable body hy and made me feel weird and sick, i couldnt stand up, i just tried to sleep it off. but i still think that it was just because those shrooms were shit. i just want to know if anyone else out there has tripped on shrooms while taking remeron on a daily basis, whether its worth my while to buy some quality mushrooms.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being