Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Ecstasy Slang
    #3395988 - 11/22/04 11:54 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I was always under the impression the Ecstasy was slang for MDMA, and not other similar chemicals like MDA and MDE, but it seems that some people refer to all of the chemicals as Ecstasy while for others it is simply for MDMA. Which one is the "correct" slang for Ecstasy, or is it just person-specific?

I realize a lot of what gets sold as Ecstasy often contains things like MDA or MDE, but if you knowingly buy MDA instead of MDMA would it still be called Ecstasy?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinephantasm
DXM GURU
Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: Ravus]
    #3396019 - 11/23/04 12:04 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I know plenty of kids that sell/ Buy MDA and sell as Ecstasy becuase of the very similar effects that it share with MDMA. It is alot harder to bring a new drug into the market than it is to label as another almost identical drug. I don't know anyone (even people that have been using for a while) that would be able to tell you weather it was MDMA or MDA on a trip to trip basis. So yeah it's usually just called Ectasy anyway

-Mike

as with all drugs MARKETING IS EVERYTHING.

Other stupid terms:
Double/ Triple Dipped Acid
Acid Dipped Shrooms/Weed

on a funny side note i had some girl yesterday tell me there was herion in her Ecstasy ahahahahaa i was like really that funny because there is no way someone would have put a high market drug like herion in a cheap ass pill i hate uninformed idiots

--------------------
Only God Grows Amanita Muscaria

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: phantasm]
    #3396154 - 11/23/04 12:37 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I hate when I get heroin in my X...yea its hard to tell the diff, but Ive only

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#3396182 - 11/23/04 12:45 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

herrion has no oral effects at all this has been proven in studies done in the past search erowid or dancesafe or some thing that has real info

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlinearbalest
wut kent?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: ShroomFan]
    #3396204 - 11/23/04 12:51 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

hahaha, that damn heroin in X thing. I hear that from people so much, none of the people that have said it take any kind of drugs either, apart from alcohol. They dont say it from experience, they just say they would never take an X cause theyre worried about it cause of what drug education stuff has told them.

Fools. Well I guess in some ways you cant blame em, considering they dont take drugs, just shows us how many brainwashed people there are though.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: arbalest]
    #3396230 - 11/23/04 01:00 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

heh, yes. the notorious "ecstasy is a combo of LSD, Cocaine, and Heroin"....FUCK OFF PEOPLE, KNOW YOUR SHIT if your gonna flap your lips.

ecstasy is ONLY MDMA. any asshole to tell u otherwise dont know SHIT.

the difference in MDA and MDMA that i have noticed, is i am less lovey on MDA than on MDMA, and i have tracers and closed eye visuals on MDA(cool ones too, but nothing compared to shrooms), and everything is clearer than clear on MDMA.

so if you have tracers, you know you aint got pure MDMA. that is in my experience, which ive only had 1 pill that was MDMA(white igloo)

the MDA was a sun/flower. another pill that i think must of had MDE in it was a big ass pill, a green versacce/medusa, but i realy dont know what was in that one, it had SOME mdma, but not all mdma...cuz i was really quiet and kept to myself on that roll, when i shoulda been talking my ass off. i began to question myself if i was god or not, and it didnt make sense to me, but now days, i realize why i felt that way, because we are. what the fuck was in it? anyone ever had one of them? do u know what was in it?

Edited by Anonymous (11/23/04 01:11 AM)

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: ]
    #3396274 - 11/23/04 01:09 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Some shitty x i got once, Brown musicnote :lol: had special k in it, felt it like 3 hours after popping it :rotfl: pure mdma is the kills shit.

--------------------

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: Super_Blunt]
    #3396950 - 11/23/04 05:04 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Alot of people i know when commenting on a good pill say something like "oh this pill is the good shit, its got MD in it." I cant be bothered arguing with them because last time i said "MD what, MDMA, MDE, MDA" The dude was like "they are all the same, all MD. SO now i just shut my mouth and let him believe his little theory :smile:

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #3396961 - 11/23/04 05:10 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

People who make the shit tell me what's in it, some white pill that was going around was a quarter cocaine in it, had no stamp. Some blue dolphin/blue bull/blue infinity pills I was selling about a year ago were all jam packed full of crystal meth and MDMA. You can never really know what you're putting inside you unless you buy those chemical tests that can tell you.

--------------------

OfflineLuciferSam2
Madcap

Loc: Milton Keynes, UK
Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: Super_Blunt]
    #3397763 - 11/23/04 12:19 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

all untruths!!

It would be financially completely unviable to 'add' cocaine, heroin or any other chemical during the MDMA synthesis...MDA is 'incomplete' MDMA, in other words MDA is 'part - complete' MDMA, it lacks MDMA's warmth and empathy as a result of not being 'finalised'.

UK Ecstasy was for a long time accused of being 'smacky' I.E having Heroin in it...er...what E producer has the time, money or inclination to add Heroin to his pills?!

The 'Heroin' feeling again comes from incomplete synthesis I believe - there is a great book by Nicholas Saunders called E for Ecstasy which goes into greater detail and explodes a number of preconceptions and myths surrounding MDMA.

check it out - I'll try and post the ISBN but I fear it is long out of print, I lost my copy to a snidey 'aqquaintance' a few years ago..

:frown:

--------------------
Sugarman..you're the answer, that makes my questions disappear...

Offlineangryhippie
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: LuciferSam2]
    #5626609 - 05/14/06 12:06 AM (11 years, 11 days ago)

i know and refer to it as being Ecstasy is slang for the chemical MDMA :cool:

Edited by angryhippie (05/14/06 12:07 AM)

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: angryhippie]
    #5626682 - 05/14/06 12:27 AM (11 years, 11 days ago)

way to bring back an old thread we all know the answer too.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: mushiemountain]
    #5626725 - 05/14/06 12:38 AM (11 years, 11 days ago)

well first off, I'll put in what I thought this post was about.
In my area, people call 'ecstacy' the following names:

E
Eccies
Pills
Pingers
(or whatever stamp is on the pill)

The thing is, people who seek out and buy 'ecstacy' are content in calling it ecstacy, even if (after a bit of research and knowledge) they later find out it only had X amount of MDA/MDMA/MDE etc. The point is, they bought what they thought/hopwed was ecstacy and even if they found out it had no 'MDMA' in it, they would just say "well I bought this eccy the other day, but it was shit I don't reckon it had any MDMA in it' or whatever

know what I'm sayin?

OfflinePsychdlcMes3
dirk
Male User Gallery

Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: indica]
    #5629868 - 05/14/06 10:12 PM (11 years, 10 days ago)

MDMA- EXCTACY
MDE- EVE
MDA- ADAM

--------------------

Offlinehabitat0789
Insomniac
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5630165 - 05/14/06 11:09 PM (11 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

phantasm said:
I know plenty of kids that sell/ Buy MDA and sell as Ecstasy becuase of the very similar effects that it share with MDMA. It is alot harder to bring a new drug into the market than it is to label as another almost identical drug. I don't know anyone (even people that have been using for a while) that would be able to tell you weather it was MDMA or MDA on a trip to trip basis. So yeah it's usually just called Ectasy anyway

-Mike

Other stupid terms:
Acid Dipped Shrooms/Weed

on a funny side note i had some girl yesterday tell me there was herion in her Ecstasy ahahahahaa i was like really that funny because there is no way someone would have put a high market drug like herion in a cheap ass pill i hate uninformed idiots

ive had disco biscuits with heroin in em, it sounds weird but so are drug dealers. also had some rolls cut with speed(not my favorite).

--------------------

ilove my woods...

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#5633362 - 05/15/06 05:53 PM (11 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

phantasm said:

-Mike

Other stupid terms:
Acid Dipped Shrooms/Weed

Actually, I've seen a lab testing anonymous pills... the occasional one has opiates... oxycodone if not H

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Offlineoblivia
Stranger
Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #5633473 - 05/15/06 06:06 PM (11 years, 9 days ago)

perhaps it ought to be looked at from a different perspective. if ecstasy was in the dictionary it would perhaps mean MDMA in pill form. however, ecstasy is basically any pill that contains MDMA, MDA, amphetamines and what not. if i ask my dealer what kind of ecstasy i got from him he would tell me the contents. i bought ecstasy with only MDMA, a mix of MDMA and amphetamines or just plain amphetamines. my point is that these are varieties of ecstasy.

something to back this up, nowadays we have MDMA powder being sold on the streets here. they don't call it ground up ecstasy, because it is not that. its kind of a lingual problem.

thats my two cents.

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ecstasy Slang [Re: oblivia]
    #5633541 - 05/15/06 06:16 PM (11 years, 9 days ago)

Ok, first off, MDA was out awhile before MDMA was on the street(in pharmaceuticals... merck originally synthesized MDMA in the early 1900s). MDA was illegal first, and so to get around the illigality they added an extra molecule to the amphetamine ring, and thus the legal, though less potent, designed drug MDMA was born. It was only legal for a little while however.

The way naming conventions go, so far as I'm concerned at least: All MDMA can be considered ecstasy. However, not all ecstasy is MDMA. So, if you're getting pills of pure MDMA, call them as such. If you're getting MDA, then say MDA. If you're getting MDB with some caffiene, coke, and heroin thrown in, then call it ecstasy.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Edited by wiggles (05/15/06 06:17 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience