Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOneWhoHasSeen
Temporal Anomaly
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God)
    #3390386 - 11/20/04 06:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

?At first he came to me as a demon, to comfort me.  Then he began to show me things that I have always, will always, dream about.  And then he told me something, and for the rest of my life I will doubt; this life, it isn?t everything, but it is my gift to you??

The above statement was written on a piece of paper, in my own handwriting I should add, that I found after my trip had finished.  I am EllemyshShade?s husband, and this is my first post on the Shroomery.  My wife has been telling me that everyone on the Shroomery has been telling me I should post, but I never felt like there was any reason to do so? until now.

The below is a trip report that occurred in Garland, Texas at my fathers house.  The participants were of course me, my wife, and my step-mother.  We had taken 3.2 capsulated grams of powdered mushrooms of an unknown/mixed strain.  I had not tripped for at least a month or two, and I was pretty excited to be able to trip with my step-mother.  I had felt that I was a pretty experienced explorer in the realm of psychedelic caps, and although I had never known ego loss (I have a VERY strong ego), I thought I was ready for what was about to occur.
No matter what I state from the below, I do not want you to think I am arrogant or big headed.  I do not want you to think I am a Joan of Arc or anything like that.  I myself am a Christian, and what I am about to tell you I never dreamed would happen to me, and it is quite blasphemous.  I do appreciate, however, taking time out of your lives to read this part of me, and hope that I can pass on some of the happiness it has granted me.

The trip began at about nine o?clock.  After about only 15 minutes (my metabolism is very high) I began to peak.  I began to experience closed eye visualizations like I had never experienced before.  Normally when I close my eyes, I see geometric patterns going on to the infinity.  My first trip was the most realistic, as I had seen myself in a warehouse.  But this warehouse was very vague and I could make out no details.  However, this trip was different.  I saw very distinct, very detailed visualizations.
The first thing that I realized is that I had lost my sense of up and down.  I remember this distinctly since I had had a discussion about the topic with my wife earlier that day.  I was in some sort of closet, a large closet that resembled (and I use that term lightly) my childhood closet.  I saw my old plastic crates that I used to store my old toys in, and I saw dolls as well (dolls I had never owned by the way).  Everything was chaotic, but very detailed (unlike my first trip).  I remember my logical mind starting to kick in and process the information before me, I remember thinking ?Interesting, I have no sense of up and down.  I feel as though I am looking strait forward, but I know I am not.  These items seem to be floating, like in a 0G environment, I wonder how that is possible?? and so on and so forth.  It was then that the dolls began to turn into humans, one I distinctly remember was a black woman with a blue costume on.  She was hiding under a blanket until she jumped out at me.  I don?t know if she was trying to surprise me, but my logical mind had already processed what I was seeing and deemed it a hallucination, therefore nothing I saw scared me.  Also, I also notice a light.  Like someone had lit a light bulb behind my head and was passing it back and forth, this was a very exciting time for my logical mind, as I could see the light in the reflection of certain items in the closet I was in.  The hallucination was perfect, and the light passed back and forth and I saw different parts of the closet light up as it passed behind my head.  If anyone knows geometry here, the line of photons that left this source of light reflected perfectly off the items in the room, just as if there were real and everything that was happening around me was real.  It was quite exhilarating to see a visualization that did not defy logic!  That was until I felt myself being watched?

That is when the world went crazy.  Something was looking at me, staring strait at me, looking deep into my soul.  I turned my head to the left, and my two eyes closed as my third eye opened.  I could almost feel a vertical slit form on my forehead, before it opened up and I saw the fabric of the universe.
Now, I don?t know if you have seen the fabric of the universe before, but to me it looked like a large blue plane with black dots evenly spaced within.  These dots, if lines were formed between them, would make perfect squares going on into infinity.  And through my third eye I saw the fabric of space open up and I beheld a demon.
The demon was more powerful then I could ever imagine.  The amount of pure power and malevolence that came from it was immense.  It had the appearance of an eye, and was definitely masculine.  The eye itself was nothing, just an empty space in the fabric of the universe that had the shape of an eye, the iris however was a perfect sphere.

Now, I would like to stop for a second and describe this sphere, for it is imperative to the rest of the report.  It had the appearance of a crystal ball, but as soon as I looked at it in more detail, I realized that it was far from the truth.  For this ball was made out of a perfectly formed geometric crystal.  That is right, infinitely more perfect then the hardest material we know, a diamond, this crystal was a geometric dream, a mathematician would give his right arm to study this thing if only for a moment.  And in the form of a sphere, the crystal had another perfect shape, each part of it would equally share out an impact upon each other part, thereby making it indestructible by any power.

Now, this was when I had my first clue that this was not a demon.  Because although he had so much power and I felt so much malice from him, I did not fear him.  I was troubled, perhaps, that I was in the presence of such a powerful being, but I was not afraid.
He said nothing though, and I felt like I was on a silver tray, like a frog that you dissected in your science class at school.  I felt like every molecule of my body was being observed, recorded, and measured just like an insane scientist that had the power to study anything he wished.  The presence of the demon then faded, but I still felt his eyes on me as I continued the trip.

Now, I could describe the hallucinations I had afterward, but they are not important.  Suffice it to say that the hallucinations were interesting, but nothing I hadn?t seen before in previous trips.

It was then that I went into my step mothers room and saw the crystal ball she had in there.  Now, I knew it was not the same as the demons, as this was imperfect crystal from a physical source in the ground.  Non the less, however, the demon began to speak to me.  However, it was not true speech, nor was it a auditory hallucination, more just like a jumble of ideas that were projected into my mind.  He began to speak to me of things, of the power that he held.  He seemed quite proud and content of his power, and that is when I got my second clue that this was not a demon.
I found it strange that the demon was speaking to me in such a chummy manner.  If this was a true demon with the malevolence that I had felt earlier, he should hate me for being such an inferior creature.  But slowly the feeling of overpowering malevolence faded as I spoke to him.  He came close to me then, and I felt his power.  Erotic is not the right word, more like a mixture of pure excitement and exhilaration.  He then handed me this power, and it took the form of the perfect orb that I had seen earlier.  I then felt him project into my mind ?How does it feel, to have the power of the universe in your hand??  I then replied, ?It is everything that I have dreamed and more!?  He chuckled at my response.

By accident, I found myself outside in the back yard.  My step-mother had gone outside to smoke a cigarette, and my wife had followed so that they could talk.  I then went outside and beheld the tree.  This tree is large, and has stood in that backyard for as far as I could remember.  Under the influence, I felt the power that ebbed from it.  The tree had its own spirit, its own place in the world, and it comforted me.  I walked out into the yard were fallen leaves on the ground formed geometric patters that sparked my imagination.  It was then that I began to laugh, laugh very hard at the amount of happiness I was feeling at the time.  The demon then returned to me, and gave me his power once again.  ?This time, I will allow you to use my power so that you may know that it is real.  What is the one thing that is a thorn in this happy time for you??  It was the cold, I had realized, that was making me uncomfortable.  It must have been 40 degrees outside at the time, and although I was not shaking I did feel uncomfortable.  ?So then, make it not cold!? And it was then, by pure force of will, that the cold turned away from me.  And for a split second, I felt blisteringly hot instead of cold, beyond all logic.  ?You see, my power is real.?
I then decided to go back inside, and sit down in the kitchen to contemplate what had happened thus far.  It was then that my logical mind, after being dormant for a long time, decided to speak up and put together what I could not.  I realized then that it was not a demon that I was speaking to, it was God!

?Hello?  Hello?  I am here, can you hear me??

No longer was communication done by him projecting ideas into my mind.  His speech was in words that I could hear crystal clear within my mind.  It was not an auditory hallucination mind you, but pure crystal clear words that spoke in my thoughts.
My entire life, I have heard my own voice in my mind, we all have, but for the first time in my life I realized that the voice was not my own, that it did not even come from me.  No, I realized, the source was God.

?How are you enjoying your trip??

I began to laugh then, laugh a laughter of pure happiness.  Every time I have tripped, every time I have gotten high, I have felt the fear of death.  I could never get over it, my trips were full of me contemplating my own death, how I would exist no longer one of these days.  My faith, I must confess, has been slipping with each consecutive trip as I began to doubt more and more the existence of God and an afterlife, and began to believe more and more that I was nothing more then a mixture of electrical impulse that came together to form logical thought.  That once my body died these impulses would fade and I would cease to exist.  Imagine, then, my happiness when I had proof, right here in front of me, that God DID exist, and that if that was so there MUST be a heaven and an afterlife!

?Down here, look at this!?

I looked down to see one of his many faces in the floor, looking up at me.

?Watch this.?

It was then that he opened his mouth and swallowed the better part of my foot with the floor, like the Terminator in Terminator 2, except that instead of a metallic appearance it still had the look of the floor.  He then spit my foot back out, and he drew my attention to another spot on the floor, away from my wife and step mother.  I left them to go over there, and I kneeled on the floor and look at the place he had directed me to.  His face then appeared to me, and he began to speak.

NOTE:  I must interject here, to tell you an important fact that must be said.  God is a joker, he loves to play pranks (not malicious mind you, but ones that we can all enjoy).  Throughout the entire trip, he would leave and then coming back in different ways.  He was having fun with my projections and my hallucinations, manipulating them in ways that would make me think and laugh.  I will not list the many ways he did this, but if you are still interested you can e-mail me on it and I can tell you some of the stories.  Now, to continue?

?Kevin, I wish to speak with you seriously, as I have important things that I wish to discuss.  Kevin, you fear death, but fear it no longer.  This life is my gift to you.  You existed before I gave you the gift of life, and you shall exist after it has gone.  This life IS NOT EVERYTHING.  But although this life may not be everything, it is my gift to you.?

I spoke to him of other things, but I will not put them here.  Suffice to say that he did give me a hint, not a confirmation, that there was an intelligent life form beyond this planet in the universe.

?Kevin, look over there.?

I was overwhelmed with happiness from what he had said earlier , but I did as he asked anyway.  On the floor were he had directed was a piece of tin foil, rolled up tightly into a ball (meant as a toy for the cat).  At the time, I desired nothing more then to touch that piece of tin foil, to hold it, to stare at the infinite details of its surface.  I then felt greed of it, and felt ashamed to feel such a horrible emotion.

?Do not worry Kevin, greed is nothing more then a form of wantonness.  I gave you wantonness as a gift, so that you would always have a reason to continue forward.  Do not be afraid to feel greedy, just think of the consequences to others that your greed my effect.?

At this confirmation, I then let my greed wash past me as I picked up the tin foil ball.  And then beheld it?s magnificence, rolled in my joy to have it at last, as it was a representation of what I had always wanted in my life.  That toy, that computer, that book, etc., all rolled into one metal ball made as a play thing for a cat.

I then felt my first pang of doubt.

?Yes, I am sorry Kevin, but this is how it must be.  From this point on in your life, you will doubt that you ever spoke to me.  You will second guess yourself, you will think it was just a hallucination, a random visualization that came together coincidently.  You will think that it was just your mind directing the trip in a fashion that you wanted.  But listen now, Kevin, as you have never listened before.  For just as you know your minds own voice, I am real as real can be.  And although you may always doubt it, you DID speak to me.?

?Go to them Kevin.  Go to the Shroomery and to whomever may listen.  Tell them who I am, tell them that I wait for them, tell them that I just wish to speak with them, just as I am speaking to you now.?

It was then that I knew the true nature of God, all he wishes is to watch us, and speak to us when we are ready.  I then realized why so many people saw eyes in their hallucinations, I then realized why our brains get a surge of DMT when we die.  It is because in the time that we are tripping, we are closest to the spirit of God, and it is there that we may converse with him and live with him in his light.

It was then that I wrote the quote that I stated at the beginning of this report, and it was then that my life changed.  For the rest of the trip, he stopped by every once and a while to see how I was doing and play some fun pranks on me.  But that was the last time we directly spoke of anything serious.

MY CONCLUSIONS:
Firstly, I must say that I do not believe that it was ego loss.  I had a distinct knowledge of who I was, of my individuality.  From what I have heard, ego loss is quite different.
I believe that he came as a demon at first to comfort me.  Because after all, what are demons and angels but facets of ourselves?  Good and evil which resides in the mind of all human beings.  Therefore seeing a demon did not frighten me, because I was used to living with my own demons.  If he had first came to me as God, as a strange alien being that was talking in my mind, I probably would have freaked.  Allowing me to slowly divine that it was not a demon, but God, was a way to soften the blow on my physicie, and it worked!
And even now, I still doubt.  But God did give me one gift as he left, that although I will always doubt me ever talking or seeing him, he implanted in me a part of my brain, a shielded area if you will, that will always know without a doubt that it was him.  So, if such a thing can be possible, I both doubt and know for a fact that it was God himself speaking to me, and I am happier for it.

If you come to this thread to belittle me, to tell me that I am arrogant to think I met God, to bash me that what I say is blasphemous and could never have really happened.  Then please do not post here, I already have enough of my own doubt to deal with yours.

But if you have any questions/comments/or just observations or statements.  Please feel free to post to your hearts content.  I will answer, to the best of my abilities, anything you place here.

And thank you for making me feel welcome in my new home at the Shroomery :smile:

-Kevin (OneWhoHasSeen)

PS If you want to hear my wife's version of this trip in her own trip report, here is the link  My Wife's Trip Report

--------------------
A Temporal Anomaly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: OneWhoHasSeen]
    #3390578 - 11/20/04 07:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

nice!

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: liveby]
    #3390590 - 11/20/04 07:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sounds like u found what u wear looking for , !

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: liveby]
    #3390661 - 11/20/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

As an athiest I obviously have doubts about what you have written here, but after saying that I am also not one to make judgements or belittle anyone. I personally don't believe in a god, but hey you do, and it sure sounds like you had an awe inspiring trip. It was a good read and maybe some day I'll be proven wrong on my beliefs. Welcome to the shroomery.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3392674 - 11/21/04 10:10 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Honey, that was a beautiful trip report.  I love you, and thanks for finally making it to the Shroomery.  :wink:  :heart:

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
    #3393237 - 11/21/04 02:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

?Go to them Kevin. Go to the Shroomery and to whomever may listen. Tell them who I am, tell them that I wait for them, tell them that I just wish to speak with them, just as I am speaking to you now.?

Maybe this is how the mormon religion was really founded?.....with shrooms

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: vandago]
    #3393786 - 11/21/04 05:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, gripping, the clarity of your realizations.... I too have been dabbling in psychedelics because of the connection with religious findings while on a trip - as well as trying to find creativity boosters with substances.... I have yet to be shown anything as profound as you have experienced.... In fact, in my experiences, I always seem to be shown ways/theories to explain how a God could have the possibillity to not exist - with alternative ideas and conjecture.... I cannot tell if it is my own logical anylitical mind conjuring up reasons based on the sum of my experiences and education in my life, or if it is knowledge given to me by a true demon to initiate doubt that there is a true God.... I would not say that I am an athiest, but I am lost in what to truly believe in.... I keep an open mind in what is truly possible, as no person can truly proove to the world what is real....

If I ever have an experience like yours, I would be truly greatful.... But I can't help to think that I would still have doubts.... And maybe this is in fact why I have not had a spiritual trip like this.... If only to know and be shown the knowledge.... And know it was real.... A question that has plagued mankind I am sure since the begining of time.... How does one just manifest faith, or a belief system for something that cannot be understood in a logical sence.... Why would a God create the possiblity of doubt in what is true.... Free will almost seems to be a curse, but again, what would life really be without it...? Seems to be a counterdictory flaw that leaves me not knowing what to truly believe in.... I hope that I can find the answers I seek before my death.... If there is a God, I would not want to be punished for not knowing what to believe in....

ChoW~,
>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #3394292 - 11/21/04 07:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting read, thanks for typing it out. I don't believe god is an external entity so my impulse is to critique your conclusions in that respect but as per your request I won't.
I'd be interested if you'd plug your date in at the bottom and let me know what your Mayan sign is...
http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl

Welcome to the shroomery by the way. 90% of the posts written on these messageboards is crap but your wife accounts for her share of the 10% worthwhile content.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

OfflineOneWhoHasSeen
Temporal Anomaly
 User Gallery

Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3394724 - 11/21/04 08:59 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

First, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read my admittedly long trip report and respond to it. I would like to respond to everyone individually if I may?

Liveby,

Thank you for your praise. Perhaps I did find what I was looking for, but the funny thing is that I was not even searching for it!

Sublime40oz,

As I stated earlier, I still have my doubts that this was god. Maybe it was just a facet of my personality, or just something I made up. However, there is something inside of me that just knows that it was God, it is a struggle I will have to live with my entire life.

EllemyshShade,

Thanks for your help getting me here sweetheart :-)

Vandago,

If we are to believe what Terrance says, it was shrooms which started intelligence in the first place. If my theory is correct, that when we are on shrooms (or DMT, etc.) that we are closest to God, then mushrooms are a real tree of life in the Eden of animal ignorance.

GimpyTomCat,

First, I must thank you for your in-depth response. Firstly, I just wanted to say that I really was not looking for a religious or ground shaking trip. In fact, I just wanted to have a chill trip with my wife and step-mother, I could have never guessed that this is what would happen.

I also must agree with another point. For all other trips I have had, it only seemed that I was given more reasons not to believe that God existed. And my faith also wavered, I am just glad I had this to re-strengthen it.

I think you are right, just like myself I feel that anyone else who had this experience would also feel doubt. We are conditioned in our lives to believe that God speaks to no-one, in fact many feel it is blasphemy. But I am partially glad I have doubt, because I think that without doubt, there is no reason to have faith.

question_for_joo

Perhaps God IS an internal force, I could not tell whether he was internal or external in my trip. Oh, and here is my link http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl I hope it helps you. If you find anything interesting, I wouldn?t mind hearing it. Most of what it said was jibber-jabber to me :-)

Again, I thank everyone for posting here. I must admit I was a little bit on the defensive when I posted my trip report here (it was very personal). But I must say that everyone has made me feel very welcome here and I appreciate it!

--------------------
A Temporal Anomaly

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3394835 - 11/21/04 09:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Don't worry, there is no judgement here :smile: I have no words right now, only chills..thanks for sharing.

Anonymous

#3394836 - 11/21/04 09:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

first let me just say, thank you for sharing this awesome trip, and i want to also say that i know without a shadow of doubt that you connected with your higherself.  the one you consider god, is actually, YOU.  now i dont mean to scare anybody, but...i prolly said too much for some minds, but fuck it, its true.

and about god having a great sense of humor, hahah YES! its aweosme, i love it.  such an awesome god.  just goes to show how awesome WE are.  fucking christians trying to hold us back to make us feel inferior, thats such bullshit, only said to hold us down to be controlled in fear like sheep by wolves.  but once one sees in clarity, they cant hold us down no more with fear, though our egos will still, like yoru higherself told you, conjure up doubt, your heart will always know it was true. :heart:

i love you.  and i aint ashamed to say, that i shed quite a few tears reading this story, it touched my heart.  thank you. :heart:

and i hope i didnt scare you by letting you know that you are that god...becuase if you were meant to know that at that time, he would have told you, but that would have been too much...so im telling u.  which could mean jack shit, but i been there many times before, and even communicate with god daily, but not like that(not always, depends how aware i am, i let my ego get me sometimes :frown:), through various signs, its very amusing(that is the sense of humor, oh so fucking aweosme, i cant get enough) and very touching signs, signs to assure me of my doubts being an illusion, signs to let me know when im in danger.  we are all given signs, but only some of us are aware enough to notice them.  you will be much more aware after this experience...if you try your best not to doubt what you blatantly FEEL is a sign coming from your heart.

always follow your own heart.  i gotta shut up now because my soul is vibrating uncontrollably now, hahah

edit: wording some stuff better, fixed some typo's.. :smirk:

PS> i would also like to add that this entire post in itself is a huge SIGN... some of us KNOW, some of us DONT....we'll all awaken someday..if we choose to, god wont intervene unless we ask!!! cuz he loves us that much he wont fuck with us. he will not violate our free will.  part of this life that is such a gift is that free will.

not to ramble but i just got so much to say now.  (im pissed now becuase i cant for the life of me remember what i was going to say to you...must be best i shut up :lol: )

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: ]
    #3394865 - 11/21/04 09:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Great trip man very exciting.  :thumbup: Welcome to the shroomery hope to see you around :mushroom2:

--------------------

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #3395211 - 11/22/04 05:50 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thanks for trying but the link didn't work, it just led to today's oracle. if you could just say what it says when you plug your birthdate in at the bottom, the first three words that are underlined, that's all I need.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Edited by question_for_joo (11/22/04 05:51 AM)

OfflineOneWhoHasSeen
Temporal Anomaly
 User Gallery

Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3395217 - 11/22/04 05:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry, that's weird that the link didn't work. But I got: Red Planetary Serpent.

--------------------
A Temporal Anomaly

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #3395564 - 11/22/04 08:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Wow. Best trip report I've read in a long time.
I agree with Kottomouth in the notion that God is the One-life within and beyond all of us, all life forms, from the flower to grasshopper, from the human being to the entire galaxy.. and as such, it was Ultimately you and yet, almost paradoxically, something greater and beyond you...

You existed before I gave you the gift of life, and you shall exist after it has gone. This life IS NOT EVERYTHING. But although this life may not be everything, it is my gift to you.?

This is very congruent with the belief in that Life is eternal, and birth and death are the dualities.. whereas Life has no opposite. The opposite of death is birth and vice versa. :smile:

All pontifications aside, Thank you for sharing your spiritual experience and Welcome to the Shroomery. :smile:

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Edited by SkorpivoMusterion (11/22/04 10:09 PM)

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3395813 - 11/22/04 09:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hello, sir...

welcome!!

it is good to see you here, ive heard some wonderfulness about you :smile:....  just to say, any judgements you recieve on my behalf, will only be ones to make you smile usually :smile:

disclaimer: forgive my grammar and punctiuation, but hate me for my spelling...

i too have gotten wind and words from god, direct knowledge of his mischeiviousness...

he is the great mischief maker, and we are his elves!!

perhaps if the fancy strikes you, there is another way to reach god... just roll your mousey over my signature somewhere.  you can ignore the part about the urine :wink:

i look forward to "speaking" with you!!

love/peace
Todcasil

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Anonymous

Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: Todcasil]
    #3396515 - 11/23/04 12:21 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"it was Ultimately you and yet, almost paradoxically, something greater and beyond you..."

yes, because we are experiencing what its like to be a human being, and to see our true greatness again, with no recollection of it, is truly AWESOME.

:heart:

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
    #3400292 - 11/23/04 07:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I am surprised that you had such an amazing trip on only 3.2g. I have dosed 3.5g twice and have had amazing trips, but nothing on the level of God talking to me or spiritual revelation, and both trips have been in wonderful settings (see my first trip report here: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post3369961 )

I'm curious as to what mental and physical preparation you did for this trip? And did you ingest any other substances or only shrooms?

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

OfflineOneWhoHasSeen
Temporal Anomaly
 User Gallery

#3400324 - 11/23/04 07:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I must thank everyone for responding to my report, and making me feel welcome here in the Shroomery :smile:

Yes, it is interesting the concept that he is both apart and not apart of me.  He did come into my mind and speak in my mind, meaning that he must have been a part of me.  But also, the voice seemed alien, like my mind was hearing a different voice for the first time, so he must have also not been apart of me.  I guess it makes sense to me.

Also, I must comment on the thing about an eternal life.  From our conversation, I agree that it seems we have an eternal soul that can jump from one life to the next after death, however another part of my conversation with him (one I did not put on the trip report), I had asked...

"Can I come back to another life, after this one is over?"

Of course, this is my un-ending gift to you, you may come back to it any time you wish

It seems, at least from the jist I got from him, that we acctually have the choice to come back when we want to.  Mabie, we can hang out in heaven as long as we want, then come back to experiance life again whenever we feel like it.  Sort of like that movie What Dreams May Come (great movie by the way).

Thanks again everyone!

--------------------
A Temporal Anomaly

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3400536 - 11/23/04 08:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well your report was too long for me to read but I just wanted to welcome you to the community!

Stop by the pub and say hi!

Shine on!

Ripple

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains