Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedjred

aww i noticed a change when your posting,can you use 1cc syringes?
    #3392838 - 11/21/04 11:44 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

for spore syringes? i thought it had to be 12cc or somehting cause the needle is bigger?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblederx
who run it
 User Gallery

Loc: dx/dt
Re: aww i noticed a change when your posting,can you use 1cc syringes? [Re: djred]
    #3392846 - 11/21/04 11:48 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

excuse me?

--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

InvisiblePeterthinks
(Caulking) gun for hire

Re: aww i noticed a change when your posting,can you use 1cc syringes? [Re: djred]
    #3392855 - 11/21/04 11:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Spores are no bigger than blood cells (10 to 14 microns)
generally if you can see the hole or draw blood thru it a spore can go thru it.
I've used them for spores and liquid culture injection but it's a one shot thing.
But hey they're cheap and easy to get!:jester:

--------------------
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
NEWB NEWBIE NEWCOMER IGNORANT? QUESTIONS?
Click HERE HERE HERE HERE For detailed instructions with pictures on how to grow mushrooms. There is a lot of info on the Shroomery and this is what you need to know.

InvisibleSearch59
Yet anotherhobby for me.

Re: aww i noticed a change when your posting,can you use 1cc syringes? [Re: derx]
    #3392856 - 11/21/04 11:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I think this post was accidental NEW POST, instead of a reply.

A moderator should delete it.

Or he should reword his subject

--------------------
The only beneficiaries of Prohibition were bootleggers(drug makers), crime bosses(drug pushers), and the forces of big government(DEA).
(wheres the benefit for the consumer?)

You gotta check this out.
http://www.di.fm/mp3/chillout96k.pls

Ride the wave of the mellow fractal rainbow!

Edited by Search59 (11/21/04 11:53 AM)

Offlinedjred

Re: aww i noticed a change when your posting,can you use 1cc syringes? [Re: Search59]
    #3392908 - 11/21/04 12:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

well i had always assumed you need big ass syringes. man im going out buy up those one shot 1cc syringes. you can sterilize the syringes just as easy as 12 cc even though smaller but alot cheaper to get and find. walgreens anyone..thanks peter think he's the one who recomended it in a post i seen..i made a new post so that everyone would see the subject not the reply,alot of people don't respond to old post reply's plus it helps others to obtain syringes maybe easier.even if its a one shot deal?

InvisiblePeterthinks
(Caulking) gun for hire

#3393021 - 11/21/04 12:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I think you can get 3cc at the drugstore...just tell them you use them for building miniature dioramas or model planes..they make good glue guns.

--------------------
Click HERE HERE HERE HERE For detailed instructions with pictures on how to grow mushrooms. There is a lot of info on the Shroomery and this is what you need to know.

Offlinedjred

Re: aww i noticed a change when your posting,can you use 1cc syringes? [Re: Peterthinks]
    #3393212 - 11/21/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sounds good thanxs.

InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
    #3393379 - 11/21/04 03:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

damn you guys think of everything, i told em that i was a recovering heroin addict and i needed some clean needles because i was relapsing, and they gave me some insulin needles for free the 3 cc by the way. i might have to try the model thing next time, but then they might make me pay.

InvisiblePeterthinks
(Caulking) gun for hire

Re: aww i noticed a change when your posting,can you use 1cc syringes? [Re: KyKid]
    #3393568 - 11/21/04 04:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

LOL...You have to lie cause the truth sounds stranger!
I bought 3 liters of isopropol alcohol and the lady asked me what I was going to do with them,
I looked her straight in the eye and without blinking said
"I'm sterilizing Ostrich egg incubators."
"will that be cash or charge sir?"
LOL
It's fun to mess with people!
Once I bought rolled cotton and bandage tape and asked if they had 12 cc syringes and scalpels!
The pharmacist had a total fit!
Probably thought I gad a gunshot bankrobber in my car outside cause I was in a hurry:jester:

--------------------

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: aww i noticed a change when your posting,can you use 1cc syringes? [Re: Peterthinks]
    #3393784 - 11/21/04 05:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

check out ryvmed.com for some cheap syringes that are bigger then 1 shot..probably cheaper then them too.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinedjred

Re: aww i noticed a change when your posting,can you use 1cc syringes? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3395048 - 11/21/04 10:11 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i hate ordering online..thats why i try to get everyhting handy around town.i will pay the extra few bucks..

InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
    #3395094 - 11/21/04 10:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

feed stores have some big ass syringes, mostly blunt tiped but they also have some big sharp ones. my ass just dont look right going and buying syringes from a feed store though, i just look like a drug addict that can find a needle big enough......... also thanks scat, ima have to order some, ive searched before for syringes and found some good deals but as stated about i dont like online ordering either but if it has to be doen then hey, what can i do about it. has anyone tried the herion safe houses, they give out free syringes, the only problem is the shit you have to put up with from the local resident when going in to get em, i myself havent done this one but i can imagine the people inside arent you everyday run of the mill neighbor. but hey some of my closes friends are heavy drug users so maybe itll feel like home, or maybe not. well im tired and rambling, later....

Offlinespliffmasta
Fuzzy thumb
Loc: Casing layer of hell
Re: aww i noticed a change when your posting,can you use 1cc syringes? [Re: KyKid]
    #3395243 - 11/22/04 09:25 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I like that ostrich thing! lol
Whenever I have to buy weird ass things I either tell them that I'm a collector or that I'm just crazy. Just be confident, it's none of their business!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale