Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetkdvipers
Stranger
    #3393158 - 11/21/04 01:38 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Last weekend I had 7.5 g of philosphers stone truffles, I got a definate feeling and it was great. However I didn't feel like I reached even level1 and want to have a deeper experience next time. I have ordered 30g of mushrooms from redeyefrog.com they are the b+ magic mushrooms and I'm pretty sure they are a mexican vairent. I have my house warming party next weekend and want to get a goods trip of these but don't want to fly off the handle. Can someone give me some advice it would be much appreciated cheers :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Newbie [Re: tkdvipers]
    #3393162 - 11/21/04 01:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I dunno if you would want to do that during a big party.

Offlinetkdvipers
Stranger
Re: Newbie [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3393180 - 11/21/04 01:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ok so this will make my status as a newbie definate, the website says that the grower has said that these mushrooms are good for clubbing and parties. Its a house party and it will be only my friends. Any futher advice would be great

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3393200 - 11/21/04 01:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_experience_faq.shtml

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/3170#Preparation

I wouldn't do it at a party. just pick a nice evening so that no one disturbs you and eat them.do it with a friend if you have friends that trip too :smile:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3393204 - 11/21/04 01:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I wouldn't take mushrooms in a situation with alot of sober (or even worse, drunk) people. They are more for solo trips or trips with afew close friends (though in certain situations, I would take them like dead concerts, gatherings/festivals).

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinetkdvipers
Stranger
Re: Newbie [Re: gdman]
    #3393220 - 11/21/04 01:59 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ok cheers thanks

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3393227 - 11/21/04 02:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

especilly if your hosting the party, the guests might think your a *little* odd :lol:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Offlinetkdvipers
Stranger
    #3393256 - 11/21/04 02:07 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

well they are all either gonna be drunk or stoned, I will know everyone there, and my housemates will also be there, truffles are different to shrooms huh. What would be a sensible amount to take of these 30g I'm gettin they are fresh aswell. Does drying them reduce the psilobin or do they get stronger.????

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3393261 - 11/21/04 02:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

should change in potency much if dried properly, I would just wait untill you are alone, but if you feel you can handle it... maybe split the doseage in half, or better yet, share with someone, at least you will have a trip mate... a very lucky and happy one :grin:.

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3393266 - 11/21/04 02:11 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

if you want areal intense trip, eat that 30g alone (posibly with one or two non-tripping friends (preferably people who have tripped before).

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3393269 - 11/21/04 02:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

but I would jsut eat them alone, with some headphones and the beatles, rush, dead, whetever... in nature would be ideal as long as it was a safe and *secluded* spot.

--------------------

Offlinetkdvipers
Stranger
    #3393282 - 11/21/04 02:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thanks for the advice, it has helped loads, I will take some on wednesday on my own or with my house mates and see how i feel about the party. I just thought it would ad another few dimensions to the boring old house party experience

Offlinetkdvipers
Stranger
    #3393285 - 11/21/04 02:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

This is a trip report from the someone who has trippedd on the same shrooms as I've just bought.

first of all, the B+ were the biggest shrooms i have eaten yet, i had about 40g and my friend 25g, but most shrooms were 9 or 10g each!

i had consumed them all within an hour, and could feel the start of my trip...sweaty hands, smirk on my face and the room was brightening up, i was just waiting to get completely lost, usually i have a period of drifting away and uncontrollably shutting my eyes, but that never came...... but i couldnt sit down and felt amazing energy in my body over anything else, it wasnt mellow music i wanted on for a change!

the giggles were different too, i noticed more 'sensible' conversation took place (or so it seemed), but i definately said more stupid things than usual, and i had no control over my random outbursts of nonsense at all, cant remember anything really daft i did, but my m8 tried putting chocolate in his joint, first time iv seen him do that, even whilst tripping!

the visuals were really bright, but i could control them well too, i was too busy chatting or moving around to really notice the visuals, they were there though. i found myself thinking 'did i just see that?' more than usual when seeing colours or shapes move, i seemed to question a lot of things which brought up some pretty cool theorys and gave us a lot more to say when we felt the effects wear off (about 8 hours later)

Overall, they were very different from all other mushrooms i have tried, my eyes were wide open all of the trip, seemed to spark a different philosophical debate, i had a lot more energy and if it wasnt raining outside, i'd have definately gone an adventure somewhere.
It was slightly harder to sleep than normal, but a joint or 2 always does the trick!

Really enjoyed them i would definately take these at a festival or concert, i'd never have tired of jumping about like the idiot i am.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3393288 - 11/21/04 02:18 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I don't even like moving much when I'm on a good dose. I mean, I will move aorund, but chilling in on espot for a while listening to music and smoking joints is freaking amazing. You can try some other drugs for a party though :smile:.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag