Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHydroseeds
Tripping Nooby:)
Hallucinations on Weed..?
    #3322068 - 11/04/04 09:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hey guys, got another question for you all :smile:

I was high the other night, after taking about 4 hits on a blunt rolled with what must have been some VERY potent marijuana.
We left the party to go home at 1AM, so it was still dark (my friend was driving, since he was sober). As we were driving, the light from the streetlights made a glare on the windshield.  I didnt recognize the glare as what it was at first, and proceeded to see some sort of cartoonish, 2D image.  After about a second of confusion, I realized it was a little ET shadow riding his bike towards the moon.  The image stayed with me for a second, and then disappeared.  Then I realized I'd just had a sort of hallucination.. it was my first, so I was in a bit of shock.

But that wasn't the only one- next, because of the glare from the lights again, I noticed I saw a Confederate flag, which then morphed into a French flag, then very quickly changed into the Italian flag, and then finally morphed into the Mexican flag.  Then the flag disappeared.

Finally, as we neared my home, we came up to a line of trees and orangish-yellowish streetlights lined up consecutively on the side as you drive along the road (tree, light, tree, light, etc).  As we approached a stop sign, from the angle that I was looking at the side of the road, I saw, in one straight line in front of me, a tree, then behind it a streetlight, and behind that another tree.  I stared at it for a few seconds, when came forth a golden, sparkling triangle.. made of little circles of those tiny sparkles you use for arts and crafts (sounds whack, I know, but that's what the triangle was made of and reminded me of).

Later that night, I layed down on my couch and listened to music (which had a weird, 3D sound to it), and closed my eyes.  What I saw were patterns of colors - strange sparkles, weird lines.. they were changing, but the patterns reminded me of how patterns look on wrapping paper.  And, occasionally, in front of the patterns would form a 2D image of whatever the pattern was (I remember seeing a 2D, cartoony green thing.. like the face of an elf maybe?  Not going to say it was one, though, since that's the cliche thing to see, and I'm not 100% sure it was one).

Now I've read all over that marijuana can produce hallucinations, but it's just not considered a psychedelic because the body doesn't build a tolerance to it like it would using any of the 'real' psychedelics..blah, blah, you guys know the deal. Anyways, I never believed it was actually true, but, these sound like the descriptions of hallucinations/visuals.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this before? Please share, because I had no idea weed could do this to you  :tongue2:

(For future questions, YES, I'm about 99% it was just weed, and YES, I'm sure I took only 4 hits.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: Hydroseeds]
    #3322079 - 11/04/04 09:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, weed is a psychedelic. It is not considered by most to be a psychedelic because the psychedelic effects are usually subtle

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3322112 - 11/04/04 09:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I think with a potent imagination and a bit of weed you can definitely experience what appear to be hallucinations. 

I always get amazing closed eye visuals when stoned, and everything looks weird and changable with eyes open.  :smile:

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3322304 - 11/04/04 10:36 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'll get very strange halucinations sometimes. While my eyes are closed, strange object changing into different objects. Lights are pretty strange in the dark though. Once I thought the moon was just a street light, I was trying to figure out where it connected to the ground... then I realized it was the moon.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3322525 - 11/04/04 11:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have 2.5 grams in brownies... and I actually tripped... hallucinations and all.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offlinehiebertkj
Stranger
Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: MeThoD]
    #3324578 - 11/05/04 01:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Last week i was suprised when i got a very clear vivid halucination while playing mario kart for gamecube. I was racing with some friends when suddenly the screen changed to an old mario kart 64 track, which i haven't played in a few years. The visual only lasted a few seconds before i realized i was going off the track.

Offlinerubber
organic lover
Loc: Tokyo, Japan
Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: hiebertkj]
    #3392721 - 11/21/04 10:42 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Only sorta 'hallucinated' once on weed. I was tripping hard on my bed one day after fat joint, eyes closed. When i opened those eyes, i saw a huge hairy spider crawling up my wall just next to me. Damn i freaked out so bad i jumped outta bed and started looking all over for the spider until i convinced myself it was just a hallucination.

i guess weed hallucinations are weak and often end with just a blink of the eye..

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: rubber]
    #3392729 - 11/21/04 10:47 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yep,
weed can be intense specially at high doses
you can have some cool visions with cannabis

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: butterflydawn]
    #3393030 - 11/21/04 12:50 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I've had a few weed trips during the time I was eating psilocybin mushrooms every other day.

Once, just from pot, I had an OBE. I was on my computer working on some music stuff, listening, and I spaced out. Next thing I remember is seeing a dog come out of my roommates room and say something to me. I immediatly started to panic, thinking "I know I'm not dreaming, because I'm not asleep, and dogs don't talk." Then I snapped awake in my chair, less then 5 seconds had passed. Brain fart.

Every time I smoke pot I get a lot of intense psychedelic effects, OEV's, aural hallucinations, a general change to a hallucinatory state (walls moving wierd, outside visuals like low level of mushrooms, everything sort of spirally and moving, etc). So much that I don't smoke it much anymore.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

#3393397 - 11/21/04 03:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Have you ever used any "real" psychedelics?? I didnt start hallucinating of weed until after I started tripping on acid. But now I can have full blown trails and patterning from just a few hits of some primo

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: deathcapcubensis]
    #3395137 - 11/21/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I always hallucinate on mary, ESPECIALLY aural hallucinations...which I rarely get on other stuff if at all (it might of happened once or twice)

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

Offlinezachwass2000
Noob
Loc: Bay Area
    #3400777 - 11/23/04 09:36 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah i hallucinate on weed. i have hallucinated on weed since the first tiem i smoked but i definitely hallucinated more in the few weeks after my 2 shroom trips. i find that on weed i can see basically whatever i want like it is just boosting my imagination, but shrooms are very different for me, and uncontrollable hallucinations.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: zachwass2000]
    #3400817 - 11/23/04 09:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Weed is really hard to trip on. I never really got full blown OEVs but once I got some extreme time dilation (like one minute seemed like a half-hour) crazy mindfuck and an intense ego struggle. Not very gentle at all. My freind said it sounded alot like DXM.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

OfflineArf
Mcgoo

Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3403548 - 11/24/04 12:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

what would everyone consider a "high dose" to be? im aware that it would vary with each individuals but still let us know!

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: Arf]
    #3403803 - 11/24/04 01:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I used to have detailed open eyed visuals from bud.  When we were 16, me and 3 friends smoked like a gram between us out of a homemade bong (arrowhead bottle, pen, glue-gun :lol:)  We went into his room, and the carpet on the ground started making beautiful pictures that changed with every blink of the eye.  I saw a huge castle, a cat, a bridge, etc.  All sorts of different scenes, incredibly detailed.

Cannabis can show you crazy stuff, you can't smoke it too much though or it just makes you kinda stoned

--------------------

Offlinefishbutt
mindexpander
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under The Sea
Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: Noviseer]
    #3422952 - 11/29/04 12:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Probably my second time smoking weed... first time smoking a blunt of regular quality pot... nothing like i smoke these days! Anyways these older kids I was a fresh. in college and they thought it was funny id never smoked a blunt... so they were like take some shotguns and i was like shotguns? whats that... oooooh never had one??? HERE have 8... lol! 
Anyways I was just sitting there relaxing... acting all cool with the guys because hey i smoked my first blunt, and took shotguns like a pro... soon enough everything in the room becomes 2D just like blues clues on nick jr. that stupid kids show with that blue dog... anyway... this is waaaaay before I ever tripped so i couldn't say oh man im tripping, I was like oooooh man what is this shit!!!  But yeah freaky things happened... it was like my depth perception was totally off.  Stairs looked like a huge slide, had crazy paranoia, there was this guy video taping and i swore he was there sent by my parents to video tape me high... so stupid! It was scary at first but when I learned that hey... its the pot. I could calm down.  But I def. understand what you are talking about bro! And like you said in your post.  JUST WEED... I SWEAR, I even helped break it up... So I was positive there was nothing else in there.  :smile: those were the days!

:bong2: Fishbutt

--------------------
Me, Take Shrooms???  You must be Trippin!!!

Offlinezachwass2000
Noob
Loc: Bay Area
Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: Arf]
    #3424072 - 11/29/04 05:18 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

id say a high dose of weed for me would be like 3 blunts of purple on about 4 heads. i dont smoke very often weigh very little and am a lightweight though. i once smoked almost a quarter of purple on 5 heads and then spent the next 2 hours sitting outside and thinking i was gunna puke. everytime i looked around things would start spinning and blurring.

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: zachwass2000]
    #3424097 - 11/29/04 05:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

copy me now , im floating mj

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: liveby]
    #3433641 - 12/01/04 04:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I never hallucinated from weed til I started eating acid mushrooms and dxm. Now weed isn't the same drug it was when I started smoking for me. I fumble my sentences and my room breaths when its dark the shadows roll around and its like a fuzzy blocked channel on your tv only tye dye. I find it very pleasing most the time but it doesn't help much to smoke weed to go to bed because it starts a small 2 hour trip. Even from mids.

InvisibleMrKite1
Cosmo

Loc: AK
Re: Hallucinations on Weed..? [Re: vandago]
    #3434086 - 12/01/04 05:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds exactly like how I am when heavily stoned.
Like the fuzzy blocked channel on your television only in color is a very good way to describe the mild visuals I get. Anytime I have been smoking enough to build much of a tolerance to weed though it seems to lose the slightly psychedelic edge that it has when I am only smoking occasionally.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale