Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Breaking In!
    #3389180 - 11/20/04 12:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

A bit back, I was talking about how I've been getting this notion to move the floating self back into the physical self. "floaty" self is something some people here live in, the flyers, the observeres of the self. They know who they are, what I mean and many are here.

I've made some excellent progress doing this as of late too. I'm more grounded out and yet maintaining the view from "out there" then ever before. You can be out there while in here. Thats the inscension part of the overall ascension, to bring faster spirit vibes into denser matter.

Quick side note ( I think their are some who are just ascending back to light in this round. I think their are others who are inscending more light into matter in this round too. When you read the stuff, you may see what I am talking about better. And just personally, I don't know why some want to go back to where they started from, if in essense, we never left and have an eternity to explore and create in these realms of interconnected individuality)

To no suprise as it's par for the course in my life, I found a web site last night that actually discussed this in it's own way. I'm going to post excerpts from it in a following reply for anyone interested.

How I found the site is another cool story in itself as I was looking for something else.

If any one of you catch yourself in dream like states when awake and are bothered by it- sucks when your driving if ya know what I mean, you will want to read this article on 5-D thought as it discusses brainwave shifting.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Breaking In! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3389193 - 11/20/04 12:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Excerpt from a cool web-site ( I didn't write it but I do relate to it)

5th dimensional Thought

Can you feel the pull of your ego?s thinking? Now surrender that thinking to your Soul. Your Soul/SELF?your fifth dimensional consciousness?thinks very differently than your third dimensional ego/self. Your Soul/SELF thinks in pictures rather than lining words up sequentially. As an alternative to ?having a thought,? your Soul/SELF will ?have a picture.? Your Soul/SELF can zoom in, or zoom out, from that picture; it can step into the picture, or it can observe it. Your Soul/SELF can also observe your third dimensional ego/self, or any other part of your third dimensional world, whether or not your physical self is aware of that observation. Through fifth dimensional thought, you can deeply identify with every person, creature, plant, rock or drop of water.

In the past, your ego/self raised its consciousness to communicate with its Soul/SELF. Now, your Soul/SELF has entered your ego/self and begun to integrate with it. Shift your thinking from your ego/self to your fifth dimensional Soul/SELF. Take the long lines of words that make up your old manner of thinking and allow them to spin into a swirling vortex. Faster and faster, the words chase each other to completion. That completion is actually a beginning, the beginning of a new way of living in your mind.

Remember, your mind is not in your body. Your body is in your mind. If your mind can create it, whatever it is, however you perceive it, it is your true experience. While in beta waves consciousness, your ego/self is in control of your mind. Beta waves are calibrated to perceive the third dimension and to filter out the higher dimensions. In this way, all your perceptions, both conscious and unconscious, can focus on the third dimensional physical reality. It is necessary for 51% of the citizens of a planet to hold beta wave consciousness or the 3D matrix will begin to degrade.

Alpha waves are calibrated to perceive the third dimension and portions of the fourth dimension. Since your astral self is free to create without the many barriers and limitations of the third dimensional world, alpha waves activate your creativity. However, if too much of your consciousness focuses on the third dimensional world, you will shift back into beta wave consciousness.

On the other hand, if too much of your consciousness focuses on the fourth dimension, you will slip into theta wave consciousness. Theta wave consciousness is calibrated to perceive the fourth dimension and just beyond the threshold into the fifth dimension. If your body is not in a safe place and position, it could become injured, for theta consciousness is primarily an internal, higher dimensional focus and is only barely aware of your physical body and its immediate locality. However, if you shift your focus toward physical concerns, you may well slip into alpha waves. On the other hand, if you can totally surrender all control of your physical body to your Soul and maintain your focus on the fifth dimension and beyond, you may slip into delta wave consciousness.

It takes great practice to be conscious and aware in the third dimension while having theta wave activity. It is even more difficult while in delta wave consciousness. In fact, it is probably only possible to maintain delta waves if your Soul/SELF is in the Captain?s Chair of your earth-ship. Your ego/self?s mind is still an animal, a human having a spiritual experience. On the other hand, your Soul/SELF is a Spirit having a human experience. As your Soul/SELF?S mind begins to direct your consciousness, you will LIVE IN THE FLOW. That is, you will live in the surrender of the NOW and live your life from the inside out, rather than from the outside in?as your ego/self does.

When your Lightbody is activated, you will perceive the outside, third dimensional world from the perspective of your inside, fifth dimensional Soul. Your physical body will still correspond with the vibration of the planet so that you will not ?phase-out? of the third dimensional reality. If the vibration of your earth ship rises too high above the vibration of the planet, you will ascend and ?phase out? of the perception of the third dimensional inhabitants of Earth. Your individual ascension will make you a forerunner of the planetary ascension, but you will not be a part of it. These ?forerunners? are necessary, but if your personal Mission is to be a member of the planetary ascension, your earth-vessel will need to remain in harmony with the vibration of Gaia.

The ground crew that has volunteered to be a part of the planetary ascension will wait until the call of the NOW directs them to place 51% of their consciousness into delta and/or theta waves. All of you are practicing this skill of learning/remembering to calibrate your consciousness with your mind. As you do this, you will realize that there are infinite realities of the same experience differentiated only by the vibration to which your consciousness is calibrated.

For example, from your third dimensional beta wave perception you are reading this writing. From your alpha perception, you are feeling the impact of the words and ?seeing? the pictures that they create. You are surrendering to an inner guidance, while you may also be battling the doubt and fear of your ego.

From your theta wave perception, you are inside, and beyond, an earth body that allows you to experience the third dimension in an intimate manner. You are an observer in that world watching your ego/self as it learns, fears, loves and grows. The words on this page have no meaning to you as you think only in pictures and concepts.

Your Soul/SELF thinks with delta waves and transmits a message to its lower dimensional self, via the channel of delta-to-theta, then theta-to-alpha, then alpha-to-beta to read this page. If you ask your Soul questions about this reading, you will use the same channel in reverse: beta-to-alpha, alpha-to-theta, and finally, theta-to-delta. During this multidimensional transmission, you are in conscious communication with your Soul. Unfortunately, once this transmission is completed, the connection between these alternate dimensional realities will likely be disconnected.

However, your beta-self?s perceptions and your alpha-self?s perceptions are intimately related. After your multidimensional experience, your beta-self will return to everyday life. Your alpha-self will perceive the astral world, your life in Faerie, and the imagination of your third dimensional life. If the beta-self becomes ensnared in fear, the alpha-self will perceive the fear and anger of the lower astral plane. On the other hand, if your beta-self is filled with love, your alpha-self will soar through the higher planes of the fourth dimension. Conversely, if the alpha-self is engaged in lower astral drama, the beta-self will feel depressed, anxious, or physically ill. Then when the alpha-self is enjoying the merriment of Faerie, the beta-self feels free and creative.

The biggest shift in consciousness is from your alpha-self to your theta-self, who is intimately intertwined with your delta-self. This is because the third and fourth dimension are intertwined and echo off each other. However, the shift to the fifth dimension and beyond represents a great leap in consciousness. Theta and delta waves are intermingled, because your theta-self can consciously cross the Rainbow Bridge into the fifth dimension. Once across the Bridge, the dimensions beyond are less discrete than they are in the lower planes. With group/planetary ascension, the ground crew will practice connecting with all their parallel dimensional realities. Then they will be ready to assist others is doing the same.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    #3389369 - 11/20/04 01:50 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:thumbup:

(I know you don't need the reassurance, but others do)

--------------------
Nothing is sacred!
Life is tough--thick-skinned--impenetrable--so that it can function--work--create--dance--live!

Offlinedmtrypr
psychonauticalengineer

Loc: Florida
Re: Breaking In! [Re: the_phoenix]
    #3389542 - 11/20/04 02:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Those who choose to move "backwards" from light to matter are also those who succumb to fear. Fear of perceived threats, fear of change, fear of the unknown. Their fear prevents them from experiencing their true self, their loving self. Love unites, fear divides.

Those who choose "love" in their life are never dissapointed by the journey although they may be hurt and in turn hurt others. They realize that there was a "lesson" in the experience. Fear of future pain prevents one from truly living. If one fears that which they have yet to confront, they will never learn how to overcome.

However, I don't know if they can ever truly regress. Once you take that step forward, you never can go all the way back. The light within is drawn towards the greater light. While fear may keep someone in a "holding" pattern, circumstances rarely afford them the opportunity to "hold" for very long. The nature of material things holds a lesson. All things, in time, turn to dust.

--------------------
"There is no greater power in heaven and earth than the thought of the son of man. Though unseen by the eyes of the body,yet each thought has mighty strength, even such strength can shake the heavens." -Gospel of the Essenes

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Breaking In! [Re: dmtrypr]
    #3389659 - 11/20/04 03:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

here's the thing, it's not going backwards. its more like, taking two steps forward into more lovelight, grabbing as much as you can and then bringing it back with you. It's like filling up a bucket. You, the human vessel is the bucket and we are filling it up with more and more love light so we can experience greater levels of our spirit self in the physical realms and get the best of both. It takes time though.

Ya, once you do take steps forward , even you you literally go back, its not the same. For years, I wanted to go back to being really dense just to fit in and I had passed the point of no return. I felt like I lived in a limbo, floating, in a wonderful place of love light and not connected to my body and the physical world. It's like being the living dead.

lots of people are there and they love being there, its great. I kept thinking, it would be even greater if I had that world pulled into this physical one so I could feel like the living living.

It's difficult to explain, and I know, many here arn't ready to experientially understand this. I know a good handful are and I posted it for them, they'll get it. And if you don't know, at least you'll have this to draw on when you start finding yourself there. I wish I had this info years ago.

Try being one of the one shifting through all sorts of brainwave states while awake and not know what the fuck is going on or how to get a handle on it. I posted this for them and they will "get it".

Look at what they wrote about those stuck in lower 4th astral dramas, thats where space dragon is reporting from. Gomp is reporting from like the 6th. It's easy to see who is still reporting from the 3rd. LOL I fly up and down the spectrum. Looking to better unify it all into ONE view, ONE harmonised wave. Thats another topic.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3390218 - 11/20/04 05:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"break in, to out!"
-unknown :P

hihi  :thumbup:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: Breaking In! [Re: Gomp]
    #3390291 - 11/20/04 06:22 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

what about, zero dimensional?

--------------------

Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

Loc: Norway, Eidsvoll, Råholt...
Re: Breaking In! [Re: deff]
    #3390315 - 11/20/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The dimentions are but one eternal fractal spiral, and guess who does the spinning... :smile:

--------------------
The argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: Breaking In! [Re: slaphappy]
    #3390338 - 11/20/04 06:36 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The spinning is automated and will come to an end one day. The birth of the Universe threw it (the Universe) into motion and it is still in motion since the energy which birthed it was so great. Think of a weight at the end of a string, the faster you spin it the longer it is airborn.

Now what created the initial force is the great question.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Edited by psyka (11/20/04 06:37 PM)

Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

Re: Breaking In! [Re: psyka]
    #3390373 - 11/20/04 06:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Automatic? AH ! Such boredome!

--------------------
The argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: Breaking In! [Re: slaphappy]
    #3390394 - 11/20/04 06:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I meant to say a consciousness of pure love throws it into motion because its intentions are to create absolutely everything. Even pink elephants that shit diamond bricks.

Thats pretty exciting, eh? :wink:

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Edited by psyka (11/20/04 06:51 PM)

Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

Re: Breaking In! [Re: psyka]
    #3390406 - 11/20/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Much better! :laugh:

--------------------

Offlinedmtrypr
psychonauticalengineer

Loc: Florida
    #3392583 - 11/21/04 09:12 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Gettinjiggy, we use different language to express the same thing. While you speak of dimensional levels, I relate to the same concept through a personally experienced chakra system. Each chakra is a vector through which our divine consciousness operates. A window of expression through which we create vibrations, physical and sublime.

I believe that you are correct, that most people limit themselves to a specific range of frequencies instead of a living in a more unified state. By unified I mean utilizing ALL the frequencies of vibration. I think of chakra's as operating in much of the same way as "normal" light. We are truly the "white" light, yet we may only experience our red, orange, yellow, green, etc. frequencies sequentially, gradually raising our vibratory frequency, or lowering it according to the needs of our souls evolution and as an expression of free will.

Even this act of relation, or communication requires that I transmute a higher vibration into one that can be expressed via the symbols we call language. It is like going from violet to blue in an energetic sense. Or from the 7th to the 5th in the dimensional sense.

Individuals who choose to reside in the lower frequencies/dimensions/chakras truly CANNOT see anything but lower vibrations, and as such, their world appears separated into "I", "not I". Some reside in the higher vibrations, where time and space loose their boundaries and the field becomes more and more unified. These are your "space cadets" with their heads in the clouds. You and I both are of a different breed. We attempt to navigate our own clouds of possibility and in doing so experience a multi-dimensional reality.

A way that I go about doing this, is every time I feel offended, threatened, etc. I think that "I have a choice, I can choose to feel this way or that way, but I do make the final call". Oftentimes choosing to not feel offended, threatened, etc. is enough to allow higher frequencies in, and in doing so, I am able to see the "truth" behind the situation, and learn the lesson held within.

I sometimes also need "grounding" when my vibration starts to go too high. If I begin to feel disconnected from my body, and too detached from "everyday" experience, I do some exercise where I have to use my body to the fullest (i.e. a long run), or do some yogic stretching followed by energy work connecting me to the earth's vibrational field.

--------------------
"There is no greater power in heaven and earth than the thought of the son of man. Though unseen by the eyes of the body,yet each thought has mighty strength, even such strength can shake the heavens." -Gospel of the Essenes

Edited by dmtrypr (11/21/04 09:24 AM)

OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
Re: Breaking In! [Re: dmtrypr]
    #3392661 - 11/21/04 10:00 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Thanx jiggy, I really needed that :smile:

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder