Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Salvia report(s)
    #3392518 - 11/21/04 10:18 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

JUst thought i would share my salviaexperiences with you guys.
I bought some leaf and some 5x extract to use last night. I was with a mate and his girlfriend who both had not used this before.
What i did was prepare 3 hits (bowls) for all of us each , the first two being leaf and the final bowl was the extract. I figures that by having a couple of bowls of leaf first would give the 5x that extra kick.
Anyway , i had first go and took my bowls like a man..lol.  I could feel my legs begining to tingle and knew i was getting a small buzz so took my last bowl and relaxed into my beanbag i was sittingon.Well, fuck me what a trip, probably not as insane as many i have read about but WOW. I had my eyes shut and could see my hands and arms waving around in front of me , thay were sort of melting , if you could imagine stringing out wet spaghetti and it drooping downwards, thats what was happening, my hands were fucking enourmouse, they looked like mickey mouses hands, huge but not white they were still skin colour.this carried on for a while , my eyelids were drooping too , in fact everything was drooping and melting like wet spaghetti.I was shouting out that i was melting and my hands were huge and laughing so hard too.....Amazing.

My mates first go he thought the tv was talking to him and wanting the remote control, he never had his eyes closed and didnt fall back or anything , then he went out of the room for some reason and he later said the man on tv wanted something but he couldnt remember what is was.He looked well funny, all spaced out and bewildered.

His girlfriend never got anything from it , she just sat there and had no affect at all.....strange.

My second go i was sat on the bed watching the car wash video from shark tail and when the 5x hit i saw the bubbles going up the screen and was trying to pop them, i was poking the tv shouting out , "my bubbles , my bubbles" like the fish does in nemo, then i fell onto the bed laughing and i was dribbling everywhre (well i wasnt) and i was scooping up all the dribble and trying to put it back into my mouth.

My mates second go he thought he was in the supermarket and we wanted some bread and he went out the room to get it. He came back in when someone came up the stairs and sat looking very confused indeed.More happened but he couldnt really explain it.

his girlfriend again never got anything from it...

my third go and i was falling around on the bed and i am not sure what happened at first i forgot but towards the end everything that had a hole in it that i made with my arms and hands were then filled in by teeth.They were cartoony teeth like the teeth from the film Mask with jim carrey. I moved my hands and there was a hole sort of ripped in the space and then all of a sudden this mouth with huge teeth would appear and close the hole. This went on for a while before i came to.

So thats my reports of my evening with salvia...sorry if it is long or boring but it was great fun for me.
Cheers. :thumbup:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia report(s) [Re: hairyhaggler]
    #3392557 - 11/21/04 10:51 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

One could say that your friend is a soft head. He kept going to intense level 5, maybe he held it in too long or just took more than he could comfortably stand (I am like that a lot)

One could say that you are a medium head and were repeatedly hitting level 4

One could say that the girlfriend is a hard head, or has very low lung volume or cannot hold in the smoke.

I like level 4 the best, with maybe a touch of level 5 so you know that it is really happenning for the current set and setting.

For instance when you were imaginining the mouth froth you were level 4 and a bit into level 5. (perfect)
When your friend had the tv telling him things. he was still in level 4 (visionary) on the way to level 5 (immaterial).
When he left the room, he was probably not that comfortable which is normal for level 5.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience