Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
Dropping E alone at a party
    #3390125 - 11/20/04 05:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

So, I now have 3 pink pills in my possession (the source is reliable, and apparently they're good)

Im at a keg party right now (it hasnt started yet.. )

Im the only one who has E right now. My buddy has mush, but I dunno he can do whatever he wants with that, cause I dont like chowin down on mushrooms at parties.

Should I drop the E alone and thus be the only one high? (this is my first time, I might just skip it altogether tonight)

or maybe split the pill in half and share it with someone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Dropping E alone at a party [Re: adamj]
    #3390144 - 11/20/04 05:22 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Split it in half or skip it altogether, IMO. But hell what do I know I've only taken E once and I didn't care for it too much. The high felt to fake and full of shit for me to enjoy. I much prefer a nice hit of lsd or a couple grams of shrooms.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineLuciferSam2
Madcap

Loc: Milton Keynes, UK
    #3390145 - 11/20/04 05:22 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

share a pill with someone you know - it'll be great.

:smile:

--------------------
Sugarman..you're the answer, that makes my questions disappear...

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #3390149 - 11/20/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I'd share the pill with a friend.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Anonymous

Re: Dropping E alone at a party [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3390269 - 11/20/04 06:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

if you have 3, than take a whole one, and give/sell the other 2 to 2 of yoru close friends, whether it be your homies or your girl if you got one.  you wont regret it, as long as its MDMA and not some bunk shit, but you say thier good, so you should have a blast, the more rolling, the more you can relate to, and the merrier(merrier than u can imagine right now, just take a whole one, fuck half)

feel the love that you are, cuz the feeling u will feel will come from your soul, not the drug, the drug aint shit but a catalyst.. :heart:  if some of the drunks get rowdy, you might want to gather your rollin buddies and collaborate somewhere safe and positive.

have fun! and DO NOT do it alone. u must have someone on your level, or it will be a bit depressing i think, which could then last even a week later.

Anonymous

Re: Dropping E alone at a party [Re: ]
    #3390285 - 11/20/04 06:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

and remember...E will dehydrate you, and if you drink beer on E its only gonna dehydrate you even more, so please, dont drink anything but water to ensure your safety. just have a bottle of water to drink out of every now and again to be safe, and enjoy yourself. refill when necessary...

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3390300 - 11/20/04 06:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'd take it and not let anyone know.

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Dropping E alone at a party [Re: Supernova]
    #3390399 - 11/20/04 06:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I was also thinking of doing E my 1st time alone at a party. What am I going to expect. Am I gonna be like all lovey lovey with everyone, even guys?

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
Re: Dropping E alone at a party [Re: mushiemountain]
    #3390425 - 11/20/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Allright, here's what I've decided to do.

I found someone else that I know pretty well, and we're gonna take half a pill each. We'll let it hit, and then see if we want to take another later on.

Anonymous

#3390553 - 11/20/04 07:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

you could control your sympathy for people, but youd rather just let them know how you feel. my homie gave a sober guy a big hug, and he hugged him back, but was thinking wtf, cuz he wasnt on our level and never will be, he thinks E makes u a dumbass. but thats ok, some souls will just miss out, due to fear.

you will just see everything in a positive light, and basically come to understand and accept everything just how it is. thats how it was for me, and i love that ability to think deeply and feel like it was the best day of my life.

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #3391219 - 11/20/04 10:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mushiemountain said:
I was also thinking of doing E my 1st time alone at a party. What am I going to expect. Am I gonna be like all lovey lovey with everyone, even guys?

No. You do not lose control of your body and mind.

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #3391272 - 11/20/04 10:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:
you could control your sympathy for people, but youd rather just let them know how you feel. my homie gave a sober guy a big hug, and he hugged him back, but was thinking wtf, cuz he wasnt on our level and never will be, he thinks E makes u a dumbass. but thats ok, some souls will just miss out, due to fear.

Yeah, that is straight up how it will be.. but it's not difficult to resist hugging people. You can tell them verbally.. I've gone to a party where I knew just about everyone while rolling, and that is fun.

I was introducing my then new girlfriend (and current girlfriend now) and was like "This dude is the fucking man!" about everyone, heh.

We were only there for about 20 minutes, thank god.. then the small group of rollers went back to one of our houses. I greatly prefer rolling with a few friends than at a club or party.. so many more memorable moments. (and you don't even remember them! heh.)

I've very rarely used it... doesn't come around very often, and I don't go looking for it... it is damn fun, but I have no interest in getting into a regular use habit with it.

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#3391425 - 11/20/04 11:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The two times I was lucky enough to try E I was the only one doing it, around people who were not on the same level. I actually had my first experience ruined by people being extremely assholeish/insane. Probably not best to do alone, and especially not around a bunch of drunkards at a party.

If you have three pills, definitely save them for another time, or share them with some close friends tonight.

Anonymous

Re: Dropping E alone at a party [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3391859 - 11/21/04 01:39 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hell yeah, i bet that felt good, everybody giving you props infront of your girl :heart:  I also enjoy being around my circle of close friends, rather than a rave or party.  i can relate 100%.  I think using them at parties and dancing is what gave it a bad name.  cuz not all people can be responsible and people fuck off and die for numerous reasons...whereas if its just the homies it makes the bond of love so strong. 

Me and my clique of friends are the only group of people in this fucked up small town with any TRUE love for each other.  everyone else jsut talks shit on each other behind their backs and will smile in each others faces, steal from each other, use them..etc.  wtf is that?  Ecstasy has truly blessed me and my homies, brought us closer than i could have ever hoped to be, it also brought my homie and his current girlfriend together with a seemingly unbreakable bond.  this was 2 years ago and we havent experienced it since(we only did it annually for 2 years straight), but we all would really like to soon! just waiting for some GOOD pills to come around, fuck this bunk ass shit i keep seeing put in my face.(ya know!? god damnit.)

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #3392361 - 11/21/04 06:40 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:
just waiting for some GOOD pills to come around, fuck this bunk ass shit i keep seeing put in my face.(ya know!? god damnit.)

Yeah, I hear you.. same here. I have no interest in playing the "I guess it's extacy!" game anymore. I will only buy 100% mdma if the opportunity arose.

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Dropping E alone at a party [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3392769 - 11/21/04 11:11 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It's a shame that we have to watch out for bunk pills, or bunk anything. And that we have to be cautious if it's something other than the product we want. :crazy:

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies