Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Canada
Worthless friends.......
    #3391989 - 11/21/04 04:31 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

It's BS, people in North America minus a tiny handlfull are nothing but losers.

Seriously, if I hear one more time that "oh my its almost midnight I really must get home" I will snap and kill someone.

In Europe and in my home country when someone invites you to a party you are expected to not only show up but spend a long ass time there until the sun comes up.

If you dare go home earlier than 12am you will be ridiculed all your life.

However here in North America people find nothing BUT excusees to not do shit and to stay home... "ooooh I have to get up to shave my balls.....booooo hooooo."

Pussies. All of you who give about .0000000001% to go out and truly have fun, you can eat my hairy balls with a bit of lettuce.

Bitches.

I'm moving back to Iceland, this continent is a bunch of pussies... YAY for Bush, YAY for guns, YAY for I can't spell fucking sheeeeet, YAY for god, jeesus loves us all, especially those who are dumb enough to believe in a supreme being...... "HEY ARE YOU TALKING TO MY DEAD MOTHER?!?, I see a B, B for BITCHES,...... OH MY GOD B IS THE INTIAL FOR MY MOM, BEATRIZ.. SHIT YOU MUST BE TALKING TO THE DEAD!!!! Super, if you people actually believe in those who 'talk to the dead' then you should truly do us all a favor and kill yourselves. :wink:

BOOOOO FUCKING HOOOOOO..

I hate this culture.

You suck bitches.  :thumbdown:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
Re: Worthless friends....... [Re: Thor]
    #3391993 - 11/21/04 04:33 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I have several friends, and one very good one who I can share my problems and shit with.. alot of people don't even have a friend like that. He's a d3vout hates America and hates the Jews but damnit he offers a shoulder to cry on.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3391994 - 11/21/04 04:34 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ALL YOU FUCKERS JUST CAN"T FUCKING DRUNKING LIKE FUCK AUGHGH

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: Worthless friends....... [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3392016 - 11/21/04 04:40 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I don't associate with people who are as stupid to hate jews or hate arabs.

Both types are dumb, both types have let hate rule their intelligence  :thumbdown:

Bla Bla Bla, same ole same ole..... Seriously, when will human kind have anything truly original and forward thinking to say.

Just excuse your entire existance to 'its their fault, or they are bad' in order to justify your own frustration with this world.

Any Jew or Arab worth their salt would sit down and find a comprimise, but the truth is they let the extremists dictate their own futures cause the hate feels good  :rolleyes:

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

#3392021 - 11/21/04 04:43 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Lol that's his prerogative... I tend to seperate the Jews from the Zionists... he's a good friend though, regardless.

--------------------

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: Towerball

#3392024 - 11/21/04 04:44 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

oh my its almost midnight I really must get home

--------------------

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#3392028 - 11/21/04 04:45 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:
Lol that's his prerogative... I tend to seperate the Jews from the Zionists... he's a good friend though, regardless.

I seperate the smart people from those who find excuses to not find solutions.

Every single person who excuses hate for reason is another brick in the wall of hate.

If you can't find a way to work towards true peace then you are 100% part of the problem.

Scapegoats are the way of the coward.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#3392034 - 11/21/04 04:48 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:

Do you think suicide bombers are heroic?

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

#3392050 - 11/21/04 04:52 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

That all depends who they target. There are people in this world faced with direct aggression and they have a right to defend themselves.

--------------------

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#3392059 - 11/21/04 04:55 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:
That all depends who they target. There are people in this world faced with direct aggression and they have a right to defend themselves.

So why not attack military or governmental targets?

Are buses full of women/children a heroic way of fighting for a cause?

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

#3392071 - 11/21/04 04:58 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Did I say they were?

These days there is so much hatred towards Muslims that terrorists are lumped with all Muslims.

--------------------

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3392077 - 11/21/04 05:01 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

going home before midnight, wtf?
you should move to Europe, from what you said I can tell it'way better here :laugh: :grin:

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#3392079 - 11/21/04 05:02 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:
Did I say they were?

These days there is so much hatred towards Muslims that terrorists are lumped with all Muslims.

Well you have in your signature a picture of Arafat, who was a large figure in islamic jihad against the jews.

Instead of spending time saying how much you hate the jews why net spend time saying how much you hate the death of innocents?

I hate to see any innocent killed, be it jew/muslim/athiest.

In fact, the world would be a better place if people spent less time associating with a god then associating with each other.

Less effort in finding ways to hate each other because of differing beliefs instead of the fact we are all part of one family.

Religion is the root of all evil.  :thumbdown:

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#3392094 - 11/21/04 05:09 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:
Did I say they were?

Thats an excuse. There is as much hatred towards the western world by muslims as there is hatred towards them. Its yet another excuse by extremists and those who choose not to deal with the real issues at hand.

Boo hoo poor Muslims, how unfair they are treated. If we could all just learn to live with how much they care. Why we should truly find love for those muslims who treat women as unworthy humans who at a drop of a dime should be executed.

I mean any muslim woman deserves no equal rights, no vote, no ability to educate themselves.. But hey, who cares if the female muslims are your mothers, sisters, daughthers..

How much hope can you have for a culture that treats those who raise you, feed you and love you; to be considered inferior to you as a man?

Weakness is that of humans who consider other weak because of sex.

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

#3392098 - 11/21/04 05:10 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I never said that I hated Jews... I hate Zionists because Zionism is evil.

Yasser Arafat to me is a symbol of defiance to double standards held by the West. He's not the leader of the groups that carried out most of the suicide bombings. He's simply (was) the leader of the Palestinian people. There is no basis in calling Arafat a terrorist. Would Washington invite Osama bin Laden to the table to negotiate? No. Would Osama bin Laden receive a Nobel peace price? No. Even people who claim to equally condemn all deaths of innocent, be it Palestinian or Israeli, tend to criticize Arafat far more than Ariel Sharon for example - when around 2,500 Palestinians have been killed in light of the 800-some Israelis who died in suicide bombings.

Don't be wrong, suicide bombings are clearly deplorable. But what I take issue with is when people denounce a suicide bombing as terrorism while they consider Palestinians killed by Israel as "collateral damage".

It's the double standard that Yasser Arafat constantly defied, and that is why I view him as a hero; a modern day Saladin.

--------------------

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

#3392104 - 11/21/04 05:13 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You obviously don't know a single thing about Islam or the actual status of women in Islam. You appear to assume that the status of women in some Muslim countries represents the status of women in Islam itself.

--------------------

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3392118 - 11/21/04 05:23 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

well on a similar note "the siege" is on TV right now.  ctv.

anyway seems your getting pissed about everything, and the first few posts i do agree with.  i don't get people heading home either.  if you ask me its not a matter of just staying up late, the parties i attend its just not smart to leave that early cause your too shit faced.  every party i go its everyone is welcome to stay the night, and we all do.  who wants to drive home when your drunk as fuck or peaking?  stoopid.

as for the other posts i don't really agree.  you go on to say women have no rights and such.  that may be true, i don't know for certain because that is a HUGE area.  but here in Canada in the 20's women here were not legally considered in the same species.  down south, well I'm sure you know the whole Indian and black thing.  we evolved.  maybe I'm reading your wrong but it seems you don't even want to give them a chance.  which is very much like the western world.

is moving away solving the problem?  so then you are part of the problem, correct?  I'm still not sure 100% where your coming from, sorta sounds like your snapping.  anyway peace man.

edit, noticed you mentioned bad spellers...thought I'd spell check my post :smile:

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Edited by kadakuda (11/21/04 05:25 AM)

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#3392132 - 11/21/04 05:27 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I never said that I hated Jews... I hate Zionists because Zionism is evil.

You hate, there is simply the answer that you are using an illogical form of thinking as a belief. Its a state of weakness.

Quote:

Yasser Arafat to me is a symbol of defiance to double standards held by the West.

So is John Stewart, so is many in the west who ridicule our way of life.

Quote:

He's not the leader of the groups that carried out most of the suicide bombings.

He's the leader of the palastinian people. He does not fight forcefully against those extremists who carry out attacks on the zionists. He speaks with one tongue to the west about peace, and the next to his people about defiance and war.. He can't even be persistant about his words. WEAK.

Quote:

He's simply (was) the leader of the Palestinian people.

He did try. He was always constantly fighting his own rebelious ways and his wishes for peace. One day he felt a land settlement with Israel was worthwhile, the next he spoke about heroic martyrs who faught agains the zionists. He was himself a man without clear convictions, he was a man of two meanings.

Quote:

There is no basis in calling Arafat a terrorist.

What planet have you been living on this last 40 years?

Quote:

Would Washington invite Osama bin Laden to the table to negotiate? No. Would Osama bin Laden receive a Nobel peace price? No.

Not now. If Osama was the leader of a country, if Osama was a leader of decades of struggle who showed publically that he was willing to make peace with his enemy, he would be considered as a great diplomat. Decades after this attack we will be more forgiving, even if the act was that evil.

Quote:

Even people who claim to equally condemn all deaths of innocent, be it Palestinian or Israeli, tend to criticize Arafat far more than Ariel Sharon for example - when around 2,500 Palestinians have been killed in light of the 800-some Israelis who died in suicide bombings.

In the USA media definately is on the bias of the Israelis, no doubt about that. So this then justifies killing women and children on either side??

One side has to lead the way to peace, one side has to stand up and proclaim that they will no longer play this game. But neither has the courage, neither has anyting but conviction to hate and continue this endless war of he said she said.

Quote:

Don't be wrong, suicide bombings are clearly deplorable. But what I take issue with is when people denounce a suicide bombing as terrorism while they consider Palestinians killed by Israel as "collateral damage".

I feel both are deplorable. But what I take HUGE issue with is those who only focus on the blame game. At this point does it matter who started it, does it matter who's in the right?? Does the death of children warrant proving a point? NO. At this point courage should take front stage, we need to walk down the road of peace despite the weak cowards of war; be it Israelis or Palastinians.

Religious zealots be it Christian right in the USA, Jews of the state of Israel, or Muslim extremists. They are all totally beyond what religion should teach, beyond what is the right of all human kind. PEACE.

Quote:

It's the double standard that Yasser Arafat constantly defied, and that is why I view him as a hero; a modern day Saladin.

I don't like the guy. I don't like the Jewish leaders either. I truly see myself as a bystander, an outsider. What bothers me immensly about Arafat is that he was two faced, saying one thing to the western world while saying the total opposite to the Palastinians.

How can you respect one who was not 100% for his convictions?? The man was famous for being contradictory to the west and his people.

The man with a forked tounge.

His motives were geniune, his motives were pure. I have no doubt in that. But the fact remains he was a poor statesman, he should have only been a revelutionary, not a diplomat.  :thumbdown:

Edited by Thor (11/21/04 05:35 AM)

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

#3392158 - 11/21/04 05:41 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You hate, there is simply the answer that you are using an illogical form of thinking as a belief. Its a state of weakness.

So is it wrong to hate fascism, nazism, racism, and so on? Some hate is healthy. A sexual assault victim's hatred for her rapist for example.

So is John Stewart, so is many in the west who ridicule our way of life.

Jon Stewart is a comedian, that is all.

He's the leader of the palastinian people. He does not fight forcefully against those extremists who carry out attacks on the zionists. He speaks with one tongue to the west about peace, and the next to his people about defiance and war.. He can't even be persistant about his words. WEAK.

You obviously watch your western media too much. You can't just crack down on people when you don't know if they're terrorists or not. You can't stop someone from making a cladestine bomb and sneaking themselves into Israel. Arafat was freaking cornered into his compound for 3 years - how exactly does one do anything from disposition is beyond me.

He did try. He was always constantly fighting his own rebelious ways and his wishes for peace. One day he felt a land settlement with Israel was worthwhile, the next he spoke about heroic martyrs who faught agains the zionists. He was himself a man without clear convictions, he was a man of two meanings.

Source? Example? Sounds like you're barking bats here... :sad:

Not now. If Osama was the leader of a country, if Osama was a leader of decades of struggle who showed publically that he was willing to make peace with his enemy, he would be considered as a great diplomat. Decades after this attack we will be more forgiving, even if the act was this evil.

These are alot of what ifs here...

In the USA media definately is on the bias of the Israelis, no doubt about that. So this then justifies killing women and children on either side??

One side has to lead the way to peace, one side has to stand up and proclaim that they will no longer play this game. But neither has the courage, neither has anyting but conviction to hate and continue this endless war of he said she said.

Numbers speak.

I feel both are deplorable. But what I take HUGE issue with is those who only focus on the blame game. At this point does it matter how started it, does it matter who's in the right?? Does the death of children warrant proving a point? NO. At this point courage should take front stage, we need to walk down the road of peace despite the weak cowards of war; be it Israelis or Palastinians.

Religious zealots be it Christian right in the USA, Jews of the state of Israel, or Muslim extremists. They are all totally beyond what reliion should teach, beyond what is the right of all human kind. PEACE.

These conflicts aren't all black and white as you appear to see them as.

I don't like the guy. I don't like the Jewish leaders either. I truly see myself as a bystander, an outsider. What bothers me immensly about Arafat is that he was two faced, saying one thing to the western world while saying the total opposite to the Palastinians.

How can you respect one who was not 100% for his convictions?? The man was famous for being contradictory to the west and his people.

The man with a forked tounge.

His motives were geniune, his motives were pure. I have no doubt in that. But the fact remains he was a poor statesman, he should have only been a revelutionary, not a diplomat.

And what kind of things did he tell the Palestinians? Please cite a reliable source.

--------------------

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #3392263 - 11/21/04 07:07 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

haha hey dont yell at me, i was out partying til 7 am

goin home at midnight is lame, thats when the night just begins gt

i should probably get some sleep

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub