Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
dissapearance of "good" and "bad" during a trip?
    #338614 - 06/11/01 08:39 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I've never had a bad trip.

Sometimes when I look BACK at a trip that I've had, I'll think to myself "wow, it's amazing I didn't freak out when that happened!".

Most of the friends I trip with say that they experience everything from ecstacy to terror during their trips...but I don't. Is anyone else like this? I mean, when I trip there are really NO emotions that I experience. I always sit around, curious about what is happening and what will happen next. There's nothing really "good" about my trips, nor is there anything "bad" about them. Afterwards I realize that something really great, or something really bad, has happened. During the trip...nothing.

Does anyone else trip like this? If so, do you find that you rarely, or never, have bad trips?

-----------------------

You, too, can become a Sideburn Wearing Drug Buddy.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblezeuzjuz
kicker of elves
Re: dissapearance of "good" and "bad" during a trip? [Re: trendal]
    #338649 - 06/11/01 09:19 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Hmmm, I hate to kill the topic, but I couldn't DISAGREE more. My sense of 'good' and 'bad' are so heightened during a trip, that infact the only time I have ever had bad trips, was because I felt like a terrible person, a selfish, greedy, robotic meat slashing enslaving consumer shit android tv dinner slob hairy mess of a person, and wanted to die for a short time. My sense of good vs. evil become so real while on shrooms, that I often cry and/or have religious experiences.

//sananaB cinataS tronS I//

--------------------

Invisiblezeuzjuz
kicker of elves
Re: dissapearance of "good" and "bad" during a trip? [Re: zeuzjuz]
    #338650 - 06/11/01 09:21 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Some people trip for the novelty: the music enhancement, the visuals, the speedy euphoria and a sense of 'something around the corner'

Some trip for inner exploration.

Some trip for both, like me, and that's the best way to do it I think. But erasing good and bad while tripping sounds dangerous

--------------------

OfflineMaxawow
enthusiast
    #338701 - 06/11/01 10:14 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I know what you mean zeuzjuz. I personaly feel that its good to be aware of good and bad. It helps you become a better person. I have had some life changing experiences for the better because of those types of trips.

--------------------
---Its like being stoned in 3-D!

Invisiblezeuzjuz
kicker of elves
Re: dissapearance of "good" and "bad" during a trip? [Re: Maxawow]
    #338827 - 06/12/01 01:06 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah don't take drugs to erase your mindset and try to think on a completely new and blank slate. Most people are more intelligent than they think, and would be better off changing their mind less. Woah, did that make sense. Did I mention I'm out there on a high number of different substances that I wont get into?

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#339035 - 06/12/01 10:00 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

*laughs*

No, no, no. When I trip I'm not trying to erase the notions of "good" and "bad" at all. It just happens.

Maybe I'd be better to state it that good and bad don't dissappear, there is just nothing happening that can be classified as either of them. While I trip....things just are. It is the need to classify that becomes non-existent, not the classifications. Because the need is gone, the concepts are gone as well.

-----------------------

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
    #339131 - 06/12/01 01:41 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

This happens to me too. I mean that when i trip I have no emotions at all and all the people around have no interest to me. Not even my best friends or my girlfriend. Maybe this depends on the mood or who you are with...Take care..
But the trips are really cool and knowledgeble..

I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: dissapearance of "good" and "bad" during a trip? [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #339144 - 06/12/01 02:15 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

on the other hand, good and bad for me WONT go away, and tend to be very aggressive emotions. Once the good sets in for me, however, all the bad is gone for the rest of the trip, given I'm not caught or hurt or anything of the like. Once the bad sets in, it usually does not last too long, but for the while it does last, it's extremely frightening. I'm glad it's this way though because after a "bad" trip I feel a sense of rejuvenation and extra strength. It's no different to me than bad dreams, which I tend to have every night :P

We're all mad here...

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
    #339167 - 06/12/01 03:02 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like you are having marvellous time! Remember, Adam and Eve were expelled from heaven when they realized the difference between good and bad.

My wife is just like you -- she is never scared nor ever worried about anything while tripping. Just very focused and aware. Myself -- I was able to achieve that just recently and not all the time. When you don't know the difference you are simply mindful and that's all. Your awareness shines through and you know so much yet you can say so little... Amazing!

OfflineMaxawow
enthusiast
Re: dissapearance of "good" and "bad" during a trip? [Re: gribochek]
    #339273 - 06/12/01 05:25 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah but I think that Adam and Eve becoming aware of both good and evil was a necessary step for their own growth and progression. How could you really appreciate heaven if thats all you ever knew?

--------------------
---Its like being stoned in 3-D!

Offlinegalapagos
Stranger
    #339297 - 06/12/01 06:09 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

mmmmm...non-dualism. crunchy.

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
Re: dissapearance of "good" and "bad" during a trip? [Re: Maxawow]
    #339811 - 06/13/01 08:06 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Do plants grow up _because_ there is gravity? Yet, without gravity there is no "up", hence no "growing up'.

To continue same analody. Had there been no gravity (that which determines what's up and what's down), we could have been able to fly. Having up and down makes us bound to down and "expells" us from the sky.

You can only grow if there is a direction, and the direction is determined by what's good and what's bad. Take away the direction and you don't need to grow....

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#339855 - 06/13/01 09:17 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I guess that doesn't matter, because I don't use shrooms to "grow" in the sense you are talking about.

-----------------------

--------------------

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
    #339862 - 06/13/01 09:38 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Clearly, since you don't have anywhere to grow to. That was my point.

(and just imagine how funny I'd look if here I said something like "not knowing the difference between good and bad is good" :)

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#339939 - 06/13/01 03:45 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

*grins*

Point well made.

-----------------------

--------------------

OfflineJust a Punk
Shithawk

Loc: Canada
    #341191 - 06/15/01 02:24 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, I know exactly what you mean. It's like all of your worries are eliminated because you have this sense of indifference. You know. The world still turns.

One time while I was tripping on 5 grams with my girlfriend I locked my keys in my car. I had to call my dad to come give me the spare set. My girlfriend was nearly in tears with worry and I was just peachy. My dad didn't really suspect a thing.

Mushrooms always give me an incredible sense of perspective and what really matters.

There is a pleasure sure,
In being mad, which none but madmen know!

The above post is a fictional account by my left testicle Melvin.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
:B

Invisibleso_me_tuo
Stranger
Re: dissapearance of "good" and "bad" during a trip? [Re: Just a Punk]
    #5262283 - 02/04/06 11:54 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

this is exactly how I feel all the time in my everyday life. After having eaten mushrooms I learned the exeact words the mushroom told me were "you are just a being to feel" since then i realized that all feeling is just one you can always devide it into happy sad but it is just feeling. all good bad are created by people but those things are only that because you make them that.

just because your mind is compeltely blank does not mean it isnt put to good use. for me when my mind is blank it is becaue it is simply feeling everything in the whole world being part of everything. like the plants and animals. I feel like there is no good or bad but when you simply let go and feel and dont think about it you will naturaly do exactly what is best for your being and those around you. think about plants mushrooms. they just live and produce to help others live and learn they dont go on building houses or using science they know what is up.

Edited by pheonix (02/04/06 12:02 PM)

OfflinehEAtOniKgun
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Wa.
    #5661042 - 05/22/06 05:31 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

"Most of the friends I trip with say that they experience everything from ecstacy to terror during their trips...but I don't. Is anyone else like this?"

Yes, my 4 times I have tripped have gone from terrible, to good, and in 2 of the cases while coming down, back to terrible again.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract