Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
The Chronicles of Riddick
    #3390649 - 11/20/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Just picked up the Unrated directors cut of the film with Vin Deisel. What a cool film. Contains 15 minutes of footage not seen int he Theratre and also has an extera five minutes of deleted scenes int he speecial features section and the game on the disc.

Cool DVD to own. Aldo picked up Ginger Snaps Back and the new one which is the one in the biginning about 1oom years ago. Stil the greatest Werewolf movie ever series.
In the first one we watch the sister getr bit and the cure is made from marijuana leaves or wolfbane or something similar.

The werewolf transformation is awesome to watch. This one is even more brutal that the Van Helsing werewolf brother of kate beckinsale.

Ginger Snaps Back and the third film which is knida a prequel which makes no sense cos of the modern two films comes from Canada and is prrobably there anwser to NZ's Daed Alive and the Evil Dead fi,s. OF course ther eis nothing funny in theese movies. In the Snaps back film the actual evil one is a 9 year old girl who is not a wolf but likes to play evil games.

Check those films out. But try to watch them int he order they came out. Ginger Snaps 1, Ginger Snaps Back and the Prequel.

Also picked up the widescreen version of Secret Agent with Val Kikmer. This is like the airplane and hot shots movie. Kilmer even ddoes a couple of Peresley like songs inthe film.

mj
have a shroomy day,

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (11/20/04 08:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: The Chronicles of Riddick [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3390989 - 11/20/04 09:44 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sweet thanks man :thumbup:

i was a HUGE fan of pitch black when it came, i didnt even realize chronicles was out yet.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Chronicles of Riddick [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3392911 - 11/21/04 12:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

oh yeah, i was going to rent this the otherday but my family took out three already and we have this system there.. anyway i couldnt take it out. so i will soon. looks kinda cool, although that muscle guy always seems annoying to me. but whatever. the movie looks interesting.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
Re: The Chronicles of Riddick [Re: Locus]
    #3400693 - 11/23/04 09:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the reviews:thumbup:...need to lay of the heavy typing.
You been drinking...:smirk:

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

OfflineMetatrad

Re: The Chronicles of Riddick [Re: Penguin]
    #3401272 - 11/23/04 11:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yes this new Unrated version is great. The film is at times a bit too silly, but on the whole it kicks ass.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom