Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: mecreateme]
    #3468574 - 12/09/04 12:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Great trip report. i read your wifes report and found it just as touching as this one. I completely believe what you have encountered/experienced, I tell myself many times that God has a sense of humor, and likes to play pranks, but definately not malicous as you stated. I find myself in the middle of the day after something happened or a series of events jut laughing and looking up at the sky. I hope to some day experience what you have and maybe I can, maybe you could even try to get there again and let us know if there is anything we could do to "get there". Thank you for the amazing trip report it really touched me and put things into perspective fore me as if I am a fruit of your tree of knowledge

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: mecreateme]
    #3468623 - 12/09/04 12:58 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Wow. Just wow. WOW. That is the single best trip report I have EVER read in my fucking life. Your experience is so clear, I was entranced while reading it. Incredible, my friend.

I can only hope to experience something of this magnititude...

--------------------

Offlinehills
"Criminal"
 User Gallery
Loc: Earth
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: the free thinker]
    #3469926 - 12/09/04 10:31 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It would feel wrong not to respond to this report. It has shed a new light on mushrooms for me -- I've never read anything like this before. I have experienced a very strong empathic bond with nature before but nothing of this extreme. Were these mushrooms home-grown? I believe my first trip off home-grown shrooms will be significantly more personal to me since I brought them into this world. amazing how you remembered such vivid conversation. im astonished.

cheers

--------------------
I am the key to the lock in your house
That keeps your toys in the basement
And if you get too far inside
You'll only see my reflection

OfflineOneWhoHasSeen
Temporal Anomaly
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: hills]
    #5057505 - 12/13/05 01:21 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Hey all!

Well, it has been over a year since I had this trip and I thought it appropriate that I go ahead and tell you some of the spiritual aftermath of the experience.

Firstly, I have to say that I have been drawn into Buddhism, Hinduism, and more to the point, the Vedas and the Upanishads (the religion that gave birth to Buddhism and Hinduism).

Really, I have realized that we are all God, and that there is only one God. Confusing, but if you believe in a universal consciousness, then it is easy. We are all a part of God, and God is a part of us. We are one, but we are many. I have grown to believe that this world is a world of pain and suffering, but that we come here because our souls learn something new every time we come. Throughout history, we see how humanity thrives on challenge, without the challenge there would be no insight, and that is why some come back handy-caped, or etc.

But in reality, it is our ego which keeps driving us back. Our ego, born from a time when we were animals, is a thing which drives our individuality, and our instinct to survive. Our ego makes us selfish, our ego makes us excel. But it is the loss of ego which really gains us true liberation from the eternal cycle of life, death, and suffering. For in life, there are moments of happiness, but we always know that that happiness will end, and that we will have to experience the ultimately unpleasant feeling of dieing (and being born) once again. Liberation is an eternity of bliss without ending. But our ego is born of this world, it is born of survival, so it drives us to come back once again to life.

When we trip, that is when we have ego-loss. Going back to the idea of universal consciousness; when we have ego-loss we cease being an individual, and instead your mind is thrown into a sea of the consciousness of every living being in this universe. Unfortunately, our living minds just can?t handle this, so often times we learn and remember little during these times. However, this is the time that we are closest to God, because God is the universal consciousness of the universe.

Only in death, when we shed our mortal coil, can we really surf the sea of universal consciousness. And it is the realization that we ourselves are God, and that God is us, that allows us to go into his bliss, and stay there for all eternity.

But, in this year I have also learned that faith is different for each person, and that there is no right or wrong. In reality, the truth is probably far stranger and awe inspiring then our mortal minds could ever comprehend.

In short, dream on you dreamers, and travel on your travelers, for whether bliss is yours after this lifetime or after a thousand, your soul is always learning and always maturing, and eventually you will find the peace you have sought your entire existence.

--------------------
A Temporal Anomaly

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: OneWhoHasSeen]
    #5057786 - 12/13/05 02:10 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

OneWhoHasSeen said:

In short, dream on you dreamers, and travel on your travelers, for whether bliss is yours after this lifetime or after a thousand, your soul is always learning and always maturing, and eventually you will find the peace you have sought your entire existence.

That is truly inspiring baby... thanks.  :heart:  :grin:

OfflineJMP
user-friendly
    #5057933 - 12/13/05 02:44 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

That wasn't "God"(like "him" over there), It was you.
You are God & so am I.
The power of God is in each one of us.
Now use your divinity to better your time here on earth.

OfflineOneWhoHasSeen
Temporal Anomaly
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: JMP]
    #5057944 - 12/13/05 02:48 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, but it is also important to remember that as long as we are alive, we are trapped in a brain that can not comprehend the consciousness of the universe. We are all God, but as human we are only a small part of God. It is in death, in my opinion, that we can release the limitations of our mortal forms and truly become the God that we are.

--------------------
A Temporal Anomaly

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #5058365 - 12/13/05 04:10 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, We are God, He gave us the power, we just don't get to use it until we make the right choices in life. If make the wrong choices then we never get into the heavens, and have wasted the power of God.

Live life to the fullest, love on another, repsect and love God.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

InvisibleTsinaglou
learning...
Male
Loc: midwest
    #5061037 - 12/14/05 05:07 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Hi Kevin/One!
Great trip report and follow up.  What interests me the most is the emotional openness you brought to the experience.  When I was a kid faces appeared in wood grain all the time and I found it pretty creepy.  But, they weren't using words, or at least any I could hear.  And I wasn't on 3.5 gms of shrooms!  :wink:

There have been lots of comments from various folks that what you experienced was you, or that it was your personal God.  Possibly, but I believe sometimes our non-physical experiences are just as objective as our physical ones.  Would you assume that this message I'm typing is you talking to yourself?  Perhaps there's no right answer to that question...  When we meet each other in the physical we assume we are distinct individuals, and yet many folks believe when we meet someone outside the physical the perceived being is "illusory" or completely subjective.  Strange, illogical bias.

This all begs the question of God (the ONE CREATOR) vs. god (one spirit being of many).  Or, as implied in your posting, God, creator of this local environs.  This is tricky ground and I found for myself my assumptions around the word "God" loaded and poorly examined.  I now lean towards "Godhood" describing a large class of beings.  I'm reminded of a story from Peter Stafford's 'Psychedelic Encyclopedia' in which a sinister being appears in an ayahuasca vision showing the researcher that it is the God of All Life.  The tribal shaman laughs and casually says  "They're always saying that.  They're just the Lords of the Outer Dark."  To believe or disbelieve can equally be failures.

Regarding your latest post and studying eastern religions, I'm glad that you are finding models that help your experience(s) make sense.  Don't lose the gift of your doubt!  Certainty produces fossils.

As far as true freedom being observable only from the disembodied state, well maybe, but it seems to me that experience of linear time is only comprehensible from within the embodied state.  I believe the glass is unclear in both directions.

Thanks Again!  :heart:
Tsin
talks with trees and storms

Offlinedroptopsunfire03
Wandering Deity

Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: Tsinaglou]
    #5064891 - 12/14/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I can beleive it. I am one to beleive the real "God" or whatever created this universe is very different to most conteporary religious views. I have had similar experiences.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag