Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: OneWhoHasSeen]
    #3401028 - 11/23/04 10:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

It seems, at least from the jist I got from him, that we acctually have the choice to come back when we want to. Mabie, we can hang out in heaven as long as we want, then come back to experiance life again whenever we feel like it.

YOU GOT IT!! :heart:  but you will never live the same exact life twice, thats the beauty of it, it is very special.  We plan all of this OURSELVES.  We are not forced to be here against our will...that wouldnt be very loving of a god to make us do something we dont want to would it? of course not.  Each life you go into knowing you will be faced with challenges/tests to make you a more experienced soul.  some of us could be ancient in our experiences, while others just young souls.(young meaning, not as many experiences)

This can explain why some of us are like "ahhhh i get it :laugh: :heart: " and others say "you and your god bullshit, what a crock of shit, fucking idiots, there is no god" :wink:

-----

something that could be irrelevant, but no coincidence either way, is how the heart and the thumbs up are in the exact middle of all the smileys...love is the center of all things(within)...kind of amusing to me :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: ]
    #3401311 - 11/23/04 11:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I honestly don't think we can choose to come back. Who would want to live crippled or blind or mentally handicap?

Anonymous

Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: vandago]
    #3401495 - 11/24/04 12:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

whomever wants to for whatever reason(most of the time it has something to do with helping loved ones, cuz you see how much they need you, whether you before realized it or not, and you want to give it a 2nd chance)

but you think what you want man :smile: :heart: i aint tryin to shape your views, only speaking what i know to be true IME.

OfflineDeviate
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: Hendostan]
    #3402329 - 11/24/04 04:48 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

wow, beautiful report. i have never had such an intense experience but i believe i have peiced things together and reached similar conclusions based on many seperate experiences. i also agree that God is not something external to us.

Quote:

My entire life, I have heard my own voice in my mind, we all have, but for the first time in my life I realized that the voice was not my own, that it did not even come from me. No, I realized, the source was God.

yes, you are right. i have had the same revelation.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: Deviate]
    #3402490 - 11/24/04 05:40 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It sounds like you have had an interesting experience. :thumbup:

Make your way over to the Spirituality And Philosophy forum soon, I'm sure you'll like it. :wink:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineAnthrax
Werd

Loc: GAINESVILLE, Fl
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3405878 - 11/24/04 08:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

very nice trip man

and I wish you all the luck with your rebirth

and many more good trips man!

--------------------

Werd

Invisiblehongo
Hmmm

#3416177 - 11/27/04 02:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hello, i?ve had the same kind of experience, but i?m not cristian at all, i go with Buddah and others on my way. The thing is: I knew it was superior than me, but no deamon, it was like my father, but it wasnt him, he knew me perfectly and loved playing games with my thoughts while "talking", also with mental imagery and other inner-stuff. He told me that i should look at me and understand, so i went to the bath and looked to te mirror: he showed up through me, he used my body to talk to me and i could see me as a mirror image, but i had no controll on my body, HE was in it doing his thing to open my eyes somehow. Then he gaved me LOVE, not only in visuals and words, it was the purest love strain i?ve ever felt, and he opened the mouth and said things to me which maked me cry, but not from pain,no! From happyness! something fun happened afterwards: he changed the voice of my body in a way that it sounded just like my mothers voice, and he told me to enjoy the fact, that nothing was going to make me forget him, that now i knew him and that he was allways by our side. He didnt talked about "you" or "me" just US. as if everything was one. Then i was back there with my hands toghether like praying, i looked into my eyes and felt a bit scary about the fact, that "someone" had used my body to speak to me, or better sayd us.
Anyways i don?t know if this brings anithing to you and your God experience, i dont want to tell you what you experienced, but i can tell you that my way to see it and experience, it was the super-I which stays on the first top of counsciusness-breacking-point. I don?t know, i dont really like to name it because its difficult to put a name to such things...
I loved to read your experience here, and i would be glad to read more people writting such trips, because others write about playing videogames and non-spiritual experiences, just extreme civilizated experiences.
Whatever, thanks for your time tripping, inspiring to read others which find the spirit and not the pixel.

Hongo...

OfflineOneWhoHasSeen
Temporal Anomaly
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: hongo]
    #3417171 - 11/27/04 07:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, I do see a lot of similarities between our trips. I am sure that he has not only touched you and me but many others! I am sure that these others experienced it in still different ways!

--------------------
A Temporal Anomaly

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#3419369 - 11/28/04 01:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Excellent trip report OneWhoHasSeen, but KottonMouth I still don't get this "we are all gods" business. How can we ALL be gods within ourselves and COEXIST with each other. The very beleif that there are many gods cancels out the fundementals of "God"; reasoning that I can only see that we are only be spiritual beings WITHIN (not gods). I guess you could say you are a god if you worship yourself, but that doesn't make sense. Please help me understand your logic here.

--------------------

OfflineHershey
Pro Lounger
Male

Loc: Mississippi
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: ld50negative1]
    #3419562 - 11/28/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"It seems, at least from the jist I got from him, that we acctually have the choice to come back when we want to. Mabie, we can hang out in heaven as long as we want, then come back to experiance life again whenever we feel like it."

That's so cool, because I've thought about this a lot. It's one of my favorite ideas on what happens when we die.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Breathe, breathe in the air.
Don't be afraid to care.
Leave but don't leave me.
Look around and choose your own ground.

Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.
:stoned:

Anonymous

Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: ld50negative1]
    #3419580 - 11/28/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

its a perception issue bro. the perception that we are seperate is an illusion(its not what it seems). when i say we are gods, i really mean we ARE god. we are all one, because we are all connected through the spirit of god, EVERYTHING has the spirit of god in it, but we all have our own serpate souls. its not really easy to grasp with a feeble human mind is it? i know. its better to think about this shit on shrooms, very hard to put into words...that why its pretty hard to communicate what your feeling on shrooms. how can you, really? you just have to do your best i guess. i suck at it, i know other people who just lay it down and its liek HELL YEAH, exactly. but i appologize for being confusing.

i dont worship myself, either, but then, i guess i do, because we are of the same source we pray to, so really we are praying to our higherself(but other souls help us too, i call them spirit guides, some call em guardian angels). i have deceased loved ones who help me. one could pray to the deceased loved ones as they are jesus. cuz we are all equally god like jesus is perceived as. Im just using homie jesus as an example, i aint religious.

PS> incase your curious of how i see things, Spirit=the source, the "fabric" that we all are, divinely, that is "god". and Soul="personality"

imagine when you die...we are all one, but we 'just know' who everyone is becuase we each have our own unique personalities that 'identify' us to other souls, though we are all ONE(becuase of being of the same spirit.)

sorry i cant really explain better...did that help you at all to see how i perceive things?

OfflineEgoTripping
journeyman
    #3419597 - 11/28/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:
imagine when you die...we are all one, but we 'just know' who everyone is becuase we each have our own unique personalities that 'identify' us to other souls, though we are all ONE(becuase of being of the same spirit.)

sorry i cant really explain better...did that help you at all to see how i perceive things?

Exactly.  And that Uniqueness is brought upon by our experiences.  Everyone finds God/The Spirit/the Light a different way, and that path itself is how we identify our individuality, by the free-will and choices we make/made.  Individuality amongst a collective whole is a paradox, but so is God, so is Light.  :laugh: :mushroom2:

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: EgoTripping]
    #3419675 - 11/28/04 03:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Just out of curiosity, if you think we are all one ( this goes out to anyone willing to answer) and when we die our spirit travels becomes part of everything....what are people with alsheimers doing? I have been pondering that lately, you think maybe they just left and were supposed to die but their body lives on and their mind is just functioning on what got left behind. So maybe when their spirit left it didn't take everything with it. I dunno I'm just trying to grasp whats going on ( though I know I wont) and tyring to get every angle looked at.

Anonymous

Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: vandago]
    #3419802 - 11/28/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I dunno I'm just trying to grasp whats going on ( though I know I wont)

aww, dont say that bro, you will grasp what you seek to, eventually, because you WANT to.

back to what you asked now :tongue: ..  No.  there is no life in anything without a soul to give it life.(anyone can argue this if you'd like)  It has to do with their bodies, i say.  Diseases like that reside in the mind, some say there is nothing one can do about it, but i beg to differ. I KNOW we can heal ourselves, BUT, when a disease such as alzhiemers(sp?) develops, they are so far gone from whats 'really goin on' that they couldnt possibly heal themselves(but i believe this is because they were already 'too far gone' even in their 'right' mind...shit like this is simply what happens when we do not give a fuck and not taking life too seriously, or especialy LIVE IN FEAR.[my belief ONLY, remember.])  same goes for those with manic depression, the physical chemical imbalance must be first corrected by meds in order for them to come to heal themselves(if they choose). Otherwise, if they feel they must be dependant on medication, thats their own making.

and the reason that some of us souls understand certain things more clearly than others is because we are all on our own level of understanding, which like egotripping said, is due to our previous life experiences(well, i mean past life here anyways, maybe he was referring to THIS lifes)(which of course we arent going to remember in this life, because this is THIS life, but since their engrained into our being, if we had attained enlightenment in a past life, it will be easier in the next. 

We also may have feelings of deja vu, or have memories of things that we dont understand how we could have such vivid memories of. Most likely these are past life memories. and of course, they didnt all have to be human lives. :shocked: i mean...i think this is where our imaginations come into play, some of the shit we can think of is probably tapping into past life memories, but we dont know that when imagining[and while tripping, i think these visuals come from within, from past life experiences])

i can really ramble it up when it comes to this shit, so i better retire this post NOW. :lol:

Edited by Kottonmouth (11/28/04 04:25 PM)

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3419844 - 11/28/04 04:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I have been meaning to reply to this post for days, but every time I have started, something interrupted me.

Anyway, welcome to The Shroomery.

The God you saw during your trip sounds very much like what is known as a "Guardian" in tripping circles. Once you have met your guardian (or God, or spirit guide... guardians are perceived differently depending on your spirituality) you should consider yourself fortunate. You may wish to search for more info about "Guardians" and see what you think. That your guardian is also, your God, is not out of the realm of possibility.

My personal guardian takes the physical form of a STAR... and shows me his trickery rather than speaking to me (at least so far). I agree, Guardians (Or God) can have a prankish, Puck-like nature... but he is more of a teacher than a comedian. Often his best lessons come with humor... or even more mischievous tactics.

Spirituality during tripping is often VERY individual. What I mean is you often have your most spiritual trips in familiar spiritual territory. Christians have more Christian influenced trips... Buddhists have more Buddhist trips. Terrance McKenna says this is because of the limits of our own imagination. We are limited spiritually not by what we imagine but by what we have yet to imagine. Think about it... of all the things humans have imagined, there are still an INFINITE amount of things yet to be imagined.

There is no one way to trip spirituality because everybody understands their own spirituality differently. Everybody filters their own spiritual trips through their own eyes and minds. As spirituality expands and changes, tripping is there, growing, expanding and changing too.

Anyway, thanks for finally posting here. It is nice to know your wife is truly in good hands.

Cool to see two people report the same trip (with very different experiences)... now, all you need to do is convince "Ma" to write a report too :smirk: :smile:

Please, keep posting and keep looking for your inner truth. You may find God again some day... or you might just lose your ego. :smile:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Anonymous

Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: Rose]
    #3419877 - 11/28/04 04:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Christians have more Christian influenced trips... Buddhists have more Buddhist trips. Terrance McKenna says this is because of the limits of our own imagination. We are limited spiritually not by what we imagine but by what we have yet to imagine. Think about it... of all the things humans have imagined, there is still an INFINITE amount of things yet to be imagined.

There is no one way to trip spirituality because everybody understands their own spirituality differently. Everybody filters their own spiritual trips through their own eyes and minds

exactly!  :heart:  hence my above bolded line :wink:  means the same thing, only summed up :smile:  great post bro :thumbup:

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3419882 - 11/28/04 04:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks, I was so busy typing, you slipped that post in before I finished. :tongue:

Sorry to be redundant... but I'm glad you agree.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Anonymous

Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: Rose]
    #3421191 - 11/28/04 09:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hey man, its all good, and necessary i think, because it just goes to show that what i am saying has been realized by atleast one other soul too, and it proves our very point that everyone has their own way of looking at things.  how we both said the same thing at roughly the same time without knowing each other was going to say it was totally meant to be.  for SOMEONE reading...i think thats just fucking awesome! :heart:

InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
    #3439505 - 12/02/04 07:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Kottonmouth...check your PM's!

This is an awesome thread. I'm left speachless because I thought I was the only one who has had a glimpse of the "much, MUCH larger picture". I see others with bits, pieces, fragments of this picture peppered in their experiances.

I only wish that they continue to seek, explore and reveal possibly the biggest joke that was ever played...the nature of the universe.

If you've been shown this before, you know what I mean. Just ask "God" has a funny streak--so too is "his creation". *wink*

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: My First Post/Trip Report (my conversation with God) [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #3468150 - 12/08/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT NEVER HAD A BEGINNING OR ENDING.

Anyway, awesome post. Keep going further with it, you are about to hit the wall. A word of caution though, many want to forget what they find when they find it.
Everyone always thinks they are the only one to "find it."
The picture is so large, no human mind can get a millionth of it all together.

Ahh the cosmic joke. Still not sure wether to laugh or cry at it.
I guess both responses are good. Then you really know you are alive...

If you get it you get it. If you don't then you are probably still saying that God doesn't exist.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale