Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Re: I just ate some mushies!! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3392969 - 11/21/04 12:29 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Desiree I feel ya on the being alone part while you trip. Im the same way unless Im out in nature camping with friends, but even then I can wonder off on my own. Other people can get wierd otherwise, but no worries. The important thing is youve had your first learning experience, congrats. Your all good in my book :wink:

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMobiusStripper
FamKitten

Re: I just ate some mushies!! [Re: beejay]
    #3399123 - 11/23/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Desiree, as much as you'd like for it to be a personal thing, I really could care less about you personally or what you do. I wasn't trying to give you trouble or harass you. I politely told you that it was not a smart thing to do, and then posted a bunch of pictures. You could have just concurred and taken it in stride, but instead you got defensive and made it out like it was some kind of attack on you. I was just saying what I would say to ANYONE who made the post like you...

In general it is just annoying when people act irresponsible. Mushrooms arent as dangerous but that is still the kind of behavior that makes a bad name for drug users.

It is annoying to see some girl go

"IM TAKING MUSHROOMS FOR THE FIRST TIME YAY..
I have no idea how much i took ..." etc..

How can you grow mushrooms and then not even figure out how to measure em up?

At least measure for your first time. People who take them all the time I can understand, it is a little different because they are familiar with the effects and dosages. You need to grow up.

--------------------

Edited by MobiusStripper (11/23/04 03:20 PM)

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #3400441 - 11/23/04 08:22 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah be as mature as Dev next time please :grin:
Anyway the worst that could have happenned is taking too much...
And it happenned to everyone at least once so what the hell.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: I just ate some mushies!! [Re: Gus]
    #3400805 - 11/23/04 09:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thanks dev, I really wasn't trying to be a bitch, I just wanted to do my own thing. Anyways, now I have a scale and I know what I'm going to be taking the next time around! Thanks everyone!

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Invisiblephalloidin

Re: I just ate some mushies!! [Re: Gus]
    #3400819 - 11/23/04 09:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

While I agree with what Devcatz said, I think it was poor judgment on her part to criticize someone while they are in the middle of a trip. The last thing I would ever want to do would be to cause someone to have a bad experience. What was done was done, and however constructive the criticism might have been, it wasn't going to help out Desiree in the least bit when she was already tripping out of her mind. Surely you must realize what a vulnerable state a tripper is in, so please do not do anything which might steer that person in a negative direction.

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: I just ate some mushies!! [Re: MobiusStripper]
    #3400869 - 11/23/04 09:50 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I don't wanna~ get involved in the disagreement, but I would like to make a neutral comment....  I understand Dev's point of view, especially in applying "weighing a dose" to other drugs that have a known dosage curve, toxicity, and a known potency....  But with SPECIFICALLY shroomz, measuring a dose is really just more a reference point for future use of a particular batch....  Since you can't really OD on them, it is all subjective....  Hell, someone just posted a thread last week about dosing on 420gr fresh Cyans....  :eek:  And Cyans are supposed to be more potent than Cubes...!

I have taken 7gr of shroomz once that had minimal effects....  The others I was with dosed on 2gr each (same batch), and were trippin balls....  The only effects I had was about 4 hours after consuming, I couldn't stop laughing for about 2hrs...!  It sounds funny, but after about ten minutes, I got the hick-ups, and it was very physically draining to say the least....  And Hick-ups seem to perpetuate laughing when you are trying not to laugh while your friend trippers are laughing, thus making you laugh more....    There would be a pause, everybody would take a deep breath, a small moment of silence, then "HICK-UP", and the room would burst into laughter and tears once again....!  Laugh laugh laugh laugh.....  All right, enough with that word....  Anyway, I got minimal effects from 7gr....  With another batch I had a trip with one single gram, and it was the MOST intense trip I have ever had in my life....!    One gram....  When I got them, the person did give me a warning that I should start low because people were saying that they were strong ones....  Whhhooaaa, was he ever right....  I am glad to have gotten this advise, glad that I weighed them, and glad that I was not over zealous about trying a higher dose...!   

So with any new batch of shroomz, weighing them is really only a reference point for how strong that batch is for future trips....  If the potency was consistent for each mushroom, and there were life threatening problems from OD'ing, I could see flogging anyone for being "irresponsible".... 

There was a time before I had found the Shroomery that I didn't know anything about doses, nor the potency differences....  We would just split up a purchased bag (1/8-1/4oz between 2-3 people) as evenly as possible, and consume....  Irresponsible, maybe....  Harmless?...Seems to have been....  But I do know now that it would have been safe for any one of us to consume a whole bag, and we would have been fine....    (Just so long as it wasn't a batch of those strong ones...!)

All that being said, I measure all my doses (now), and think everyone should - if for nothing else but to know - for reference....  If you don't, it is your choice - free will.... 

I am not taking a side, nor trying to perpetuate this disagreement, but these are my 2 cents....    No reason to fight about it, just agree to disagree...!   

ChoW~,
>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: I just ate some mushies!! [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3401004 - 11/23/04 10:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Your 2 cents is ALWAYS welcome as well as everyone elses.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3401051 - 11/23/04 10:18 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i think what you did was just fine, screw what deadcat has to say. your a grown women, you can eat 2,000 grams fresh cubes your first time if you want. we say the things she said to you for liability reasons, because we dont want some 15 year old kid eating shrooms and going for a drive in daddys truck and killing 4 people and saying the people at the shroomery said it was a good idea.

she over reacted, we all know you know what your doing, anybody can eyeball a reasonable dose.  :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

keep on trippin

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: I just ate some mushies!! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3401071 - 11/23/04 10:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Lol iv popped an unknown amount of mushies too. Libertys up in WA State. Fun time enjoy the trip :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: I just ate some mushies!! [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #3401088 - 11/23/04 10:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

its my favorite way! i love not knowing whats going to happen! :grin:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: I just ate some mushies!! [Re: phalloidin]
    #3401476 - 11/23/04 11:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MrTryptastic said:
I think it was poor judgment on her part to criticize someone while they are in the middle of a trip. The last thing I would ever want to do would be to cause someone to have a bad experience. What was done was done, and however constructive the criticism might have been, it wasn't going to help out Desiree in the least bit when she was already tripping out of her mind. Surely you must realize what a vulnerable state a tripper is in, so please do not do anything which might steer that person in a negative direction.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #3401491 - 11/24/04 12:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Congrats on eating your first homegrown,it's one of lifes greatest highs tripping on something you grew yourself.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #3401559 - 11/24/04 12:18 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:mushroom2: Welcome to the real world, things are differend now..  :mushroom2:

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3401778 - 11/24/04 01:17 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Aaaawww, I posted that last one then logged off, and now yer~ not here again...    :frown:    .  Plus I noticed some
new posts were on there before I had finished posting my post....    It should have been right under Gus's post.... 

Desiree~, I am glad you had fun when you did yer~ shroomyz, and nothing bad happened...    You said that
you already know the things that you would change on your next trip, and sound like a good idea....  Might I suggest
another idea for a future trip of yours....?    :wink:  .    It is really fun to trip with someone else while they are trippin with you too....  :rolleyes:
The cool part is after the peak, because that's when ya~ start getting into ever deep and delving conversations of
really insightful shyt....!    You will think and say some really profound stuff on the spot, and all of the sudden your
thought processes will bring you to a point of realization or a instantanious connection to a deeper line of thought.... 
It is almost as if at that moment of your mind tapping into something more profound in your thinking, sets off some kind
of bio-chemical-electircal impulses through your entire body, and the only catalyst being shroomz and using your brain....
And you perk up and think, oh my God, I never thought of it like that before....    And all of the sudden a big
WWWWWWwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooossssssssSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
will hit your body in one huge euphoric electro-wave rush....  It is crazy shit....!    :crazy2:

Also, being in a totally relaxed/chilled environment with the right lighing for mood, some KiKaSS trip toys, and
knowing that you have no responsibilities in the world while you are WWwwoooossssSHHH'ing away....    :yesnod:
Also picking the right journey companion is a key factor...  :smirk:
:::::Raises Hand:::::  pick me, pick me.....!    .    Heehee

Anyway, it can be really fun....!    While you were tripping, did you like the feeling/buzz that you got....?  Did you have any
body buzz, or was it a light and fuzzy head buzz with a really happy warm feeling about everything - with perma-grin...?
Your trip report said about the stuff you did, but you didn't really say what it felt like to you....  Just curious....  :smile:

Talk to yaz~
>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#3401807 - 11/24/04 01:27 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Gimpy...will you marry me?

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3401837 - 11/24/04 01:43 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Heehee, I might Merry Christmas you....!?  :rolleyes:

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#3401952 - 11/24/04 02:46 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:tongue:

--------------------

Invisible013akilper

Re: I just ate some mushies!! [Re: JettaJay]
    #3401998 - 11/24/04 03:20 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: I just ate some mushies!! [Re: 013akilper]
    #3402788 - 11/24/04 08:46 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Cool Des! Tell us what you thought about the trip! 

I for one don't always measure how much I'm taking. I often put a bunch in a ziplock and eat *about* 3 grams to begin with and keep poppin em in my mouth as the trip goes on depending on how things are going.  Good you got a scale though. ENjoy and i's AWESOME you grew your own. :thumbup: :grin:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Re: I just ate some mushies!! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3402801 - 11/24/04 08:50 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Phishy you are sooo beautiful. Are you coming to the NE gathering?

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds