Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegreymule
enthusiast
Loc: Colorado
95% Dry before freezing
    #337681 - 06/08/01 08:00 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

My friend has heard that a person can fan dry to achieve approx 95% dryness and then freeze. Is this BS or does anyone know for sure?

Them not busy bein' born are busy dyin'.

--------------------
Them not busy bein' born are busy dyin'.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: 95% Dry before freezing [Re: greymule]
    #338158 - 06/11/01 05:59 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, you could do that.  Although fan drying for prolonged periods will decrease potency.

4 out of 5 inmates agree.  The FSR is better than being raped by your overweight roomate!;)
Support the FSR.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: 95% Dry before freezing [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #338164 - 06/11/01 06:09 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Change that damn picture!!

---------------------------------------
kickme.to/mushrooms

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: 95% Dry before freezing [Re: Anno]
    #338173 - 06/11/01 06:31 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Lemme ask this question please cause it seriously does come to mind, "Why a bag of dead fetuses?"...
Is is just for the shock value?, cause if it is "OK you shocked me with that terribly sad picture" Cant you find something else to "represent you"?

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: 95% Dry before freezing [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #338229 - 06/11/01 08:11 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

That pic might represent him... Perhaps his parents didn't have any children that lived!
It could be a family picture !

Shdwstr

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Re: 95% Dry before freezing [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #338448 - 06/11/01 05:28 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Hey the picture happened.  If you are offended by abortion then do something about it.  These babies are dead.  This is a memorial to them.  This is what abortion clinics do, tough shit.  I'm not taking down the picture.  Its not just for shock value.  Society has too many taboo's, I have none.

4 out of 5 inmates agree.  The FSR is better than being raped by your overweight roomate!;)
Support the FSR.

--------------------

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
    #338676 - 06/11/01 09:57 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Personaly, I don't think those dead souls want to be "memorialized" by you. If you want to show us what abortion is all about, since you obviously care about it so much, why don't you post your "pics" in the Political Forum... i'm sure you'll have plenty of people to talk to about your aparent obsession. I have brought up this pic before and i'm not trying to "squelch" your 1st ammendment rights. But your pic is in bad taste. You may revel in your lack of "taboos" , but shoving them down someone elses throat is "WACK". It reminds me of glorifying the denyal of a  woman her right to her own body. I myself am not a woman so i cannot say what it is like to have a RAPISTS baby growing in your stomach. I don't know what kind of pain  a mother might feel knowing that if she gives birth she or her baby might die. But i know all of this pain is there. Life is Pain. If you have nothing to worry about than your sleeping rather than living. There are plenty of PRO-LIFERS hopping around telling you that you are killing a life. When in reality - sometimes- that baby could have been born into a living hell. Do you feel your "doing something about it" by having that pic - in essence - represent yourself??? i don't think anyone cares if you take down that pic to tell you the truth.... it just points out your bad taste and morbid mind state. I suggest you get of the shrooms and see a shrink!!!! :laugh::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"slutguts" - auto59009
Drool Donkey Island

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Re: 95% Dry before freezing [Re: BrownPastures]
    #338703 - 06/11/01 10:16 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Personally I am all for abortion.  I find no fault in it.  I just don't want the dead babies in this world to be forgotten.  Personally I think they should kill the mother aswell, but thats my own personal opinion.  As for my picture being in bad taste, there is much worse on this board.  People have pictures ranging from nude women, to shit flinging cartoons.  I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone, just expressing them, as you do when you flame a newbie with a stupid question. 

And the truth of the matter is that abortion is used more often by sluts and prostetutes then it is by people who need it.  One of my friends recently had an abortion, and I helped pay for it, she unkowingly took defect causing medication while she was pregnant and her baby would probably have been still born anyway.  Like I said if someone wants an abortion its their perogative, and if someone doesn't agree with a picture of aborted babies thats their perogative as well.  I kepwould just appreciate it being t to themselves.

Support the FSR.

--------------------

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

#338710 - 06/11/01 10:21 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

shit flinging cartoons are funny:D... dead babies are not... i dont think anyone forgot about them ... just walk by an abortion clinic. but thanks for pointing it out to us every time you post. It's almost as annoying as those nuns or those tight-assed right wingers threatening people with bombs. Is this your way to deal with the pain of having to pay for an abortion??? was it your baby??? And how can you say that most people that have abortions are "sluts" or "prostitutes"??? where do you get these figures from???? Is a "slut" or a "prostitute" less of a person??? Does the same apply to a man who sleeps with 9 different women in a given week??

"slutguts" - auto59009
Drool Donkey Island

Edited by BrownPastures on 06/12/01 12:29 AM.

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

#338717 - 06/11/01 10:26 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

To you shit flinging catoons are funny.  To me a bag full of dead babies is funny, in its own way.  Its not funny that it happened, its just looks funny.

Support the FSR.

--------------------

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

#338728 - 06/11/01 10:32 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

sad ... and you want to enlighten your soul and mind with mushrooms???

"slutguts" - auto59009
Drool Donkey Island

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

#338730 - 06/11/01 10:36 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

If you need drugs for enlightenment, then thats just sad. 

Support the FSR.

--------------------

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

#338737 - 06/11/01 10:43 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Who said you NEED them ??? Mushrooms are not DRUGS, they are a fungus. I'm sorry if your jaded by DARE but it's not my fault. I'm done arguing with you because your pic STILL sucks and you STILL post wack advice - and your half-ass attempt at being "controversial" is not worth any more of my time .

"buh-Bye" SNL David Spade

"slutguts" - auto59009
Drool Donkey Island

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #338786 - 06/11/01 11:51 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Last time I checked freedom of speech was a good thing.....
If you fan dry, then keep them in a canning jar with low temps and no light they will keep months...

Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy.....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: 95% Dry before freezing [Re: egolesss]
    #338852 - 06/12/01 01:54 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Freedom of speech, sure.
Bot not the freedom of posting disturbing, loathsome pics in a mushroom cultivation forum.

---------------------------------------
kickme.to/mushrooms

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder