Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
it was a walk in the park
    #3386915 - 11/20/04 01:03 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

*note: this recount may seem very rambling, and that's because it is...sorry.

my friend and i decided to take mushrooms one day. good idea right? right. so we went to this huge park, you in seattle know it as "magneson park", it is great because it is very open, and yet there are lots of secluded spots, and shrubs, trees, wildlife, body of water, etc. it was an over cast day. so we sat down and pulled out our baggies, i didnt have a whole lot, maybe 2 grams of some cubensis. so i shoved them in a doughnut and chewed it up, and chased it with some orange juice (with pulp, of the tropicana genus). we got up and started to walk around. before arriving at the park we stopped off at our local dollar store and picked up some things we thought would be fun to play with (some colored balls, "tennis" rackets (consisting of a low grade plastic netting)) so we started playing tennis with the a ball until both our rackets broke (i guess you get what you pay for.), and started to walk around. it had been 45 minutes and we both had not felt anything yet so i was getting kind of frustrated, because with cubensis i usually can feel myselfe coming up within 10-15 minutes. we walked over to this grassy wooded area where no one was and lied down and looked at the sky and just kind of hung out there and it started to rain a little bit, more like a drizzle, it was really nice and soothing. after 20 minutes there (1:15 after consumption) i finally started to feel them a little bit. we then proceeded to walk to the top of a big hill that overlooked a lake and sat on a bench, and had a conversation how if humans shrunk themselves, maybe to the size of lego guys, it would solve the worlds problems, like hunger, and over population, because there would be things of lettuce the size of wrecking balls, and chickens the size of houses (in relativity to the shrunken human), but then we relized that in the end the animals would start attacking humans like bugs, so it wouldnt work. we then decided to go over to some abandoned buildings and throw rocks through the windows. we had been to this park many times in the past, but this time we couldnt find our way to these buildings, but at last after going the longest way possible we arrived, and tossed many a rock through many a window. we then decided to leave because we were geting kind of paranoid as people were watching us break windows. on our way back i was definitley tripping, and this was about 2 hours after consumption, and i said to my friend that it was kind of sad, how "we would never be able to find that exact spot that we were lying down in initially, but i think i can come to terms with that", my friend argued that we could easily find it, but i knew we couldnt. so he tried to show me we could find it, so we headed to where we thought it was. for those that have never been to magnuson park, its an old military base, and in a few spots there are these huge metal, rusty doors, that go into the side of a hill, like a closet, and on mushrooms lemme tell you, its kind of creepy. after staring at these ominous mysterious doors for 15 minutes and contemplating what they were hiding we were back onthe mission of finding the spot. at this point it had started to rain quite a bit, and people were leaving the park. about ten minutes later we realized that we were literally the ONLY people in the entire park. it was kind of eerie but it was comforting at the same time, knowing that we could run about and do what we wanted. after looking for the spot for about 20 minutes more he agreed, it was a lost cause. we walked by this patch of grass, in which every blade was literally 4 and a half feet tall, and the patch went back about a hundred feet, and was about 75 feet wide, and it very much represented a body of water. so my friend had the idea to get a running start, and dive into the grass. this was by far the funniest thing i have every seen. then we decided to go into the middle of the field and just fall backwards, we both did that...my god, this was amazing, the grass enveloped me, all there was, was the grass and the sky, nothing else, the clouds were incredible, all those who have seen clouds on mushrooms know they are on of the most amazing things, and if you havent seen clouds on mushrooms...something is severely wrong with you and i advise you seek medical atetntion immediately. in the clouds i saw faces shapes ect. but then the sky turned into sort of a screen saver, i couldnt tell what was the clouds and what was the sky, everything was moving. i then closed my eyes and saw something amazing, i saw hills upon hills of bright pink and purple grass with dandelion looking things, but instead of the flower on top there was these orbs of color. it was amazing. i then closed my eyes again and saw myselfe lying in the grass from a birds eye view (is this an out of body experience?). while lying in this grass i had the most amazing warm feeling through my whole body, usually mushrooms make my body feel weird, like kind of awkward and uncomfortable, but i tell you i couldnt have felt better smoking opium and sitting on a la-z-boy. we then got up and walked around and looked at bugs, and flowers, etc. it really boosted my apreaction for nature and how amazing it is. there was a red bush, just one, surrounded by tons and tons of green, that just blew my mind, because it was like that bush in the bible that was on fire...we then went to my house and ate hot pockets. this was the best trip i have ever had, and it was definitley on a very low dose, which i think goes to show the quality of a trip hinges more on setting then quantity.

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Edited by syanesso (11/20/04 01:04 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehairyhaggler
Stranger
Re: it was a walk in the park [Re: syanesso]
    #3387624 - 11/20/04 04:25 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I enjoyed reading about your trip....

Nice.

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: it was a walk in the park [Re: hairyhaggler]
    #3388550 - 11/20/04 12:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Cool, glad you enjoyed the experience. Nature is most definitely an awesome force no matter how you chalk it up.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflinePeyoteZen
Russian Agent
Male User Gallery

Loc: White House
Re: it was a walk in the park [Re: sublime40oz]
    #3389329 - 11/20/04 03:33 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hahahahahaha
I've tripped at magnusun park twice :smile:

Got some crazy memories.
Like when i was walking through the off leash dog area while peaking.  This professional dog walker comes SPRINTING around the corner, with like half a dozen dogs all around him and frisbees dangling from both arms.  He even had a velcro belt that held many felt-style balls / Tennis balls.
THAT....was too much for me.  I hopped the fence and waded through the bushes to get the hell away from that CIRCUS!!!

:smile:

--------------------
ISLAMIC MIGRANT CRIME WAVE COMING TO A GRANNSKAP NEAR YOU!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience