Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Best drug to have an orgasmn with?
    #3382838 - 11/19/04 04:44 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

well i'm sure many people have thought it. and well sex is about the best thing to do while tripping so...what i s everyones favorite substance to do while having sex?

ive heard E is pretty goo dbut ive never tried. i would say mescaline is the best of teh things ive tried.

and a side q. how good is your stamina with mdma?

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Best drug to have an orgasmn with? [Re: kadakuda]
    #3382843 - 11/19/04 04:50 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

well, i don't know if i can get a stiffy on shrooms, its hard enough to try to take a piss for me.

i'll tell ya, orgasms on marijuana are just wonderful. never tried other drugs and alcohol...forget that.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleHendostan
Male

#3382845 - 11/19/04 04:51 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

no question, E.  stamina is amazing, hours sometimes, and it never loses any intensity. it's kind of a bad thing though, cause then sex while sober seems almost boring by comparison :smirk:

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

Re: Best drug to have an orgasmn with? [Re: Hendostan]
    #3382867 - 11/19/04 05:03 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

lol. interesting, thats what ive heard. ive also been told that somtimes a simple touch on the arm can cause so much plessure and godo feeling.

ya i cant get er up drunk....i cant do shit drunk. and shrooms, well it think id lay there playing with it wondering what the fuck it was. some funky ass tube with rainbows flowing from it. but id love to have the oppourtunity to try. someday.

so what about opiates? i would think it would be nice, but i aslo think it would be somewhat of an impossibility.

--------------------

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
    #3383056 - 11/19/04 08:27 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Poppers are a drug that is pretty much just for the orgasm. Right before orgasm, take a big hit of poppers. It dialates all your blood vessels so you get a huge rush of blood to the head. Poppers right before you cum means you get a huge rush of oxygen to your brain right as you are cumming = huge orgasm. It's used a lot in the gay community (it makes anal sex easier for the receptive partner) but there is no reason straight people couldn't use it to enhance orgasm too.

Pot is essential for sex. Some people say it reduces the sex drive, but I am always horny as hell when on it. It's always great to sleep with other stoners so you don't have to feel bad for taking a huge hit right before you cum. Add to your to try list: Start having sex sober. Right before you come take a huge bong toke and hold it as you cum. Then exhale. It'll be like you cum and come up on the pot at the same time. Very much pleasurable.

Alcohol, nah.

Harder drugs start to get into that realm where it could enhance some types of sex but not others. Some people like some violence in their sex, but I'm not sure how rough sex combines with psychedelics. I would think they would combine a lot better with tantric or even more romantic type sex as opposed to rough violent sex (the good kind). I don't know if psychedelics would make the sort of aggression which normally makes sex a lot better get misread or if they would just enhance how much such things turn their practitioners on. If the best orgasms I have are from BDSM type situations and psychedelics enhance orgasm a lot it might be mind blowning but it seems like it also may go south a lot faster.

One of the reasons sex and psychedelics scares me is there is a lot of fucked up stuff about sex, and it would sorta blow to be into some perverted kink of yours while tripping and think "Ohh, so thats why I'm into this" and then completely lose interest, taking away your pleasure to enjoy it forever. If I'm tripping and getting turned on by rough play, it would suck to be 'cured' and lose my interest making sex a boring normal people affair forever, you know?

I'm going to get laid soon with someone who wants to trip with me and spend the time having sex (low dose). This guy is always extremely horny and pretty aggressive, so I may have more perspective on this soon.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

OfflineSilven
I trip,therefore weare.

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: Best drug to have an orgasmn with? [Re: tomk]
    #3383156 - 11/19/04 09:37 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I dunno, a lot of people don't like alcohol and sex, but I can go forever when I'm plastered as hell.

Pot makes me not want sex.  I'd be just as happy veg'ing out with my geetar.  My libido is basically dead right now and I don't really care if it ever comes back, just pass the bowl. :lol:

Speed is ok for sex if you can get it up.  If you get it up on speed it won't go down for hours if you keep having sexual interaction.  I've actually hurt a girl while on speed because I couldn't get off and she didn't want to quit until I did, after like 2 and a half hours of a bunch of different positions and shit, she had to quit, which was ok because I had had my fill of sex for the time anyway.. orgasming isn't everything.

LSD and mushrooms.. I dunno, never tried it but I kind of want to.  I've read good and bad things about it in trip reports.  Some people claim it to be utter bliss, others say it was like a nightmare and they had to quit.. I would imagine it comes down to how emotionally intertwined you and your partner are.  Fucking a stranger while on shrooms or LSD might end up being horrible.

E would be AMAZING to have sex on.  But I've also heard that it can ruin your sexlife because of how shitty it is after you've been laid on E.  Kind of makes me not want to do it.  I'm usually content making out and feeling each other up on E.  Female presence is a must if I'm going to take E, and I don't give a fuck if they're a stranger or not.  I'm confident that I'm not some ugly dude, and everytime I've done E with strangers there's usually an equal ratio of guys to girls and we all end up with someone for the night to bullshit with, give backrubs, kiss, and all that good stuff.  I don't mean to sound like a whore, I'm not. :lol:  (I've only taken E three or four times anyway, it's too good to take all the time)

--------------------
Born: 10/31/83, which makes me a Scorpio.

1) Scorpios are the most highly sexed of all the signs of the zodiac.
2) Scorpios are prone to excesses: booze, drugs, sex, bad puns, etc.
They usually exploit the weaknesses of others, who fall victim to
their capacity for total lust & sexual abberation.
3) Scorpios possess great intellectual curiosity & creative talent. They
think they are rebels & are arrogant, proud, conceited, and worth every
penny of it.

What do you bring to the table?

Offlinedruqks46
its dat woowoo
Loc: trees
Re: Best drug to have an orgasmn with? [Re: Silven]
    #3383604 - 11/19/04 12:22 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Sex on mushrooms is odd. I couldnt get in that state of mind where i wanted to fuck . It was just a bunch of laughing, wrestling while naked. not really good sex, but funny times.

Weed is nice, cept for cotton mouth when goin down on your woman.

Drunk, ehhh...

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Best drug to have an orgasmn with? [Re: druqks46]
    #3383780 - 11/19/04 01:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Mushrooms - Amazingly cool. Slightly confusing. Easy to get lost in time for quite a while.

Weed - Okay, things feel a little different.

Drunk - what drugks46 said.

Mescaline - Sensations were multiplied by 50, but not that amazing feeling like mushrooms.

Salvia - Coming down was actually quite nice. Mostly like weed.

Opiates - A bit more like drunk, but things work better and you're less disoriented.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3383908 - 11/19/04 01:29 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i've heard of poppers before, what exactly are they? can they be purchased legally?

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #3384034 - 11/19/04 01:50 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I can't finish while on opiates(usually takes around 12hours after I take some)...ritalin was always the best for me..better than E...it causes stimulation in both male and female sex organs(this is what I read anyways but it definitely increases sensitivity for me) so sex or jerkin off feels even better than normal...and since your concentrated and full of energy you can go all night...the problem is orgasms are never teh same without it after

Offlinevc77
grillmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: University Place, WA
Re: Best drug to have an orgasmn with? [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #3384064 - 11/19/04 01:54 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Pot seems to really do it for me.

--------------------
ich essen die mushmush

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Best drug to have an orgasmn with? [Re: vc77]
    #3385042 - 11/19/04 05:24 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I've had the best sex of my life on shrooms. I wouldn't be able to have sex with some random girl tripping though it would weird me out to no end. I think it was so enjoyable because I was so close with the girl. The best way I can try and explain it is that it was like having mental sex along with the physical....if that makes any sense.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #3385212 - 11/19/04 05:58 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Shrooms are great for sex. When I'm peaking I can never come. But when I do it when I'm coming down I not only have some great additional stamina but have very intense orgasms.

I haven't done ecstacy since the 80s. I recall the sex being unreal on that stuff.

OfflinePsillyOne
One I
    #3385235 - 11/19/04 06:02 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

LOVE is the drug I'm thinking of!!

Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Best drug to have an orgasmn with? [Re: PsillyOne]
    #3385263 - 11/19/04 06:10 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

no doubt psilly.  Love definitely does the job.... but a little shrooms mixed in with that love doesn't hurt!  :wink:

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Re: Best drug to have an orgasmn with? [Re: TODAY]
    #3385264 - 11/19/04 06:10 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Poppers are X-nitrite (what the X is varies)

http://www.dancesafe.org/documents/druginfo/poppers.php has some info.

They make sex feel really good. Really really good. Compared to how horny you feel after hitting the poppers you've never felt horny before. Compared to how good cumming feels, you've never came, etc. It's effects are almost entirely hedonistic, you don't take them to feel more connected with your partner, you take them cause they make sex (especially penetration for the receptive partner and orgasm for both) better. A huge rush. Highly recommended to get and try some, they are worth it. I don't know any chicks who have used it, but I don't see any reason it couldn't enhance sex for chicks too. Right now, they seem to mostly be used in the gay community.

The Blue Taiwan brand is good.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#3385463 - 11/19/04 06:54 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

well, theres definately atleast 1 gay person here ^^^

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Best drug to have an orgasmn with? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3385567 - 11/19/04 07:23 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

What's the point of that post Ginseng?

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

Re: Best drug to have an orgasmn with? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3385790 - 11/19/04 08:11 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

well if that "gay person wasnt here we probably wouldnt of known about "poppers" :smirk:  annnyway, moving on.

i agree with weed but i cant keep it up and im way to lazy to keep any amount of rythm going. 

those poppers...tehy wouldnt happen to be used for rape would they?  ive heard of people been busted using date rape drugs and they also called them poppers (in the paper)...but im assuming it doesnt realyl alter your thought patterns so is sorta safe? 

Quote:

Amyl nitrite is made and sold illegally, but most poppers are isobutyl nitrite or butyl nitrite sold in small brown bottles as "video head cleaner," "room deodorizer," or "leather cleaner."

that sketches teh fuck outa me.  any countried where it is legal and not sold as a cleaner?

and how bout some opinions of the ladies...be nice to knwo what gives you all teh good vibes.  mayeb its the same...but i would personally love to know what women prefer and whatnot.

--------------------

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

#3385854 - 11/19/04 08:23 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Poppers are not used for date rape. I wouldn't see how it could be done. The intoxication lasts about 1 minute, thats it. Think of the popper market like the market for glass pipes. It's sorta shady to deal in them but likely you won't get busted, and although you may get a bad or good deal you won't get embalming fluid, say. It comes in little standardized glass bottles that are the same anywhere you go, and it's easy to tell the good stuff.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience