Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
It's collaberation time bitches!!!
    #3248636 - 10/12/04 06:50 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

starting image

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Re: It's collaberation time bitches!!! [Re: deltron]
    #3248897 - 10/12/04 07:49 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Edited by deltron (10/12/04 07:50 PM)

InvisibleNemo_Hoes
Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobo Ramírez
 User Gallery

Loc: Ray Ray's Mystery Garage
    #3249022 - 10/12/04 08:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

nice =]

--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Anonymous

#3249132 - 10/12/04 08:34 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I couldn't tink of anything cool to do so I just turned the Great Pyramid into a fudge swirl sundae.

:shrug:

:lol:

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

#3249322 - 10/12/04 09:05 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Edited up a bit

--------------------

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

here's my try [Re: deltron]
    #3377657 - 11/18/04 03:46 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i just got photoshop the other night and needed something to practice on. now that i look at mine, i wish i would have somehow kept the original detail but with the added effects i put on mine..

it ends up reminding me of some japanimation cartoon or something..

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: here's my try [Re: deltron]
    #3377663 - 11/18/04 03:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i coulda sworn there was like 2 pages here.  i also could have sworn i did one :crazy:  hmmm.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Invisibleadrug

Re: here's my try [Re: felix]
    #3378527 - 11/18/04 08:57 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Oooh I like that one...very surreal

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

#3380556 - 11/18/04 05:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

WoW Can't believe this thread lived!! nice work man

--------------------

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#3380675 - 11/18/04 05:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thanks for the compliments, adrug and del.
that ice cream one was pretty funny too. that's kind of how i felt at first, i couldn't really figure out what i wanted to do. not bad for a first ever photoshop though eh?

del, the one you did reminds me of a 'warp through memory'...that's the best way i can describe my opinion.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

#3380717 - 11/18/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I was bored so I added to yours felix

--------------------

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

#3380731 - 11/18/04 05:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

felix said:

del, the one you did reminds me of a 'warp through memory'...that's the best way i can describe my opinion.

Well, I was on shrooms and warping through my memory, so I'd say that's a good description

--------------------

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#3381775 - 11/18/04 09:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

that makes me think of this image

later on, if i get bored i think i'm gonna chop it up to look like that and have the shroom instead of the eye..

--------------------

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

#3382354 - 11/18/04 11:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

felix said:
that makes me think of this image

later on, if i get bored i think i'm gonna chop it up to look like that and have the shroom instead of the eye..

:thumbup: :thumbup:sounds good!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag