Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMellowMood
Dreamin Man
Loc: in the vast
Friends first time
    #3376680 - 11/17/04 11:26 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

So Ive tripped about 4 times before. This buddy of mine whos only smoked marijuana wanted to trip for the first time. We had 2 chocolates and there was a half eight in each. We both ate half our chocolates at the same time and proceeded to journey. We started feeling em bout 45 minutes later. We tripped pretty nicely :sun: and took a walk that seemed to last hours. When we returned...aproximately 2 hours after eating the first half we ate the second half...Smoked a bowl. We jammed on and on getting tranced in the mixture of sound. :mushroom2:

Ok so heres what happened and leads me to my question. About a total of 8 hours after eating the first half...we were coming down nicely...chillin...jammin...and my buddy starts turning very pale...tells me he feels like he is going to throw up...by this point he is very pale with his head in the garbage can...I give him some oj he chills back into his chair...Now the look on his face and the way he was moving around...i knew what he was experiencing...and when it happens...it is very freaky...he was scared looking...like he was in contact with death...Ive experienced this before...so I did my best to calm him down. One point he was sitting up very straight with his eyes open wide very wide and his pupils huge...He was the most pale at this point...he suddenly blacked out...with his eyes open...This point i was freaking out but I was willing to stick it out and not call for help just yet. I slapped him a little bit and grabed his hand tight...said his name over and he sat back straight up...still not speaking...he looked unconcious i looked into his eyes...he looked into mine and It felt like i "found" him i know it sounds crazy...but after that he was still freaking...quite a bit only less pale...To bring him back we both started chanting...and joined in a meditive ommm chanting for about 10 minutes...I then procceeded to pick up my guitar and he started singing...so we jammed and he felt better.

It was scary. So my question is...what could have caused this? what happened to him? He was great up untill that point...Never mentioned feeling bad at all...or feeling upset...or sick...it was just so random...

sorry if it sounds all ramble like im pretty stoned :rasta:...thanks  :heart:peace

--------------------
"Im a dreamin man
yes thats my problem
I cant tell when im
not being real"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Friends first time [Re: MellowMood]
    #3376776 - 11/17/04 11:46 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

that same thing happened to my friend last time we tripped. We were on the comdown and he kept sayin he felt cold and sick so he went and purged himself. We went outside to get some fresh air. we got to the corner and he just sat down hella quick like he lost his balence and he went into that sorta trance like mode. I started shaking him and calling his name until he came to. After that we went to get some jack in the crack and he felt better after he ate. I have no idea what happened but he is convinced he was dieing and has since sworn off the mushies. Oh well more for me!!

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinejent
enchanted wizardof rhythm
Re: Friends first time [Re: sui]
    #3376999 - 11/18/04 12:40 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

could have been many things....i would almost thing diet or dehydration would be the first place to look....tripping takes it out of you....you need to be in good condition. It could be that these problems were just more intence since he was tripping. One time I was sitting in class stoned, witch was not adnormal. And i started feeling odd....everything kind of had a chrome coating to it. Now when I purchaed this weed the guy said it was laced with LSD. And I was like sure what ever....my eye it is, and even if he did that would be an absolute waste. Well once this happened I was like DAMN I AM TRIPPING IN CLASS. So I excuse my self and stumble to the bathroom. It was the hardest walk I have ever made. Had to stop multiple times. I was sweeting up a storm too I am sure I looked good and fucked up. Well anyways I get to the bathroom and lock my self in the stall. I sit there for about 15 minuets and I slowly start coming back. It was not LSD or anything, I was just bonking. I have a bad habit of sometimes going two days or so without eating for some reason (i just don't get hungry). I gather myself and head back to class. I get a cookie after class to try to raise my blood sugar. You might be thinking what the hell does that have to do with anything. I was using that as an example of how drugs + physical problems can turn into odd experinces. I was sure I was set in for several hours of tripping but all I needed was a cookie.

--------------------
the jent

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience