Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
first experience with salvia
    #3375408 - 11/17/04 07:04 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

well me and a couple of my friends wanted to spend the day shrooming in the woods, but due to time restraints that wasnt a great option. i was a little disappointed, but all was well. we still wanted to experience something that day, and since time was an issue, salvia seemed like a good idea, being as it is for its short intensity. so we went down to a shop and picked up a gram of 10 extract, and headed to some woods. with us we brought a two foot bong, some raspberrys, a chair, and a blanket. we set camp in a secluded area of the woods. reading the pack it said 1/10 gram dose is recomended, but we really wanted to experience this, so stupidly we decided to just split the gram between us three. so the question came up, who goes first? i volunteered. so my 1/3 gram was loaded in the bowl, and i sat cross legged, and sparked it up. it had an interesting taste, kind of like fish food, but i took most of it in one hit and held it in for about 20-30 seconds, as long as i could. i then felt this weird force push me backwards toward the ground and i couldnt fight it, so i was on the ground. and my friends of course, having never done it, didnt know it came on this quickly, and one of them was like, "d. clear the bong you pussy", i couldnt believe he said that! doesnt he know what im experiencing? no. somehow i managed to sit up and finish the little left in the bowl and clear it all, and managed to burn my finger in the process. that reallly pushed me back on the ground, and i heard my friends far off saying "whats it like?" and i replied "i cant even describe this" (all of this has taken place within about 40 seconds) then everything went out of focus and started to blend together, and i felt this tremendous force to get up and run, just run, and get away, i dont know from what, or where to, but i had to fight VERY hard to not get up and run. I was somewhere completely far away, maybe not on this planet, and i had no recolection of my life or who i was. this was by far the most intense thing i have ever experienced, and while it was happening i didnt really like it, but in recolection i thought it was awesome, simply due to the intensity. I have tried salvia again, even in higher doses, but havent experienced anything even close to that intensity. in my opinion something this powerful shouldnt just be sold in a store. I have taken quite a few mushrooms quite a few times, and this by far is much much much much much more intense than any mushroom peak ive experienced, and i think if salvia lasted as long as mushrooms do, you would go insane.

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Edited by syanesso (11/17/04 07:17 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: first experience with salvia [Re: syanesso]
    #3377466 - 11/18/04 03:30 AM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Some tips for the next time you decide you are ready for salvia

-Pick up some 20x. It will be just about as harsh as 10x but way stronger, so you won't need as much. Hold it for as long as you can and make sure you finish breathing in all of the smoke at once.

-Tell your friends to sit still and be quiet. In the social games you are probably playing this may seem unfair to them, but I am sure once they experience it for themselves they will request no talking.
(I made the mistake of making a goofy face while my friend was coming up in the salvia trance. It spooked him real bad.)

-Try doing it inside, on your bed. Line the bed with soft things like old stuffed animals and pillows. Turn up some ambient music like boards of canada's corsair, or aphex twin's stone in focus. Try it lying down, and then sitting up leaning against the wall, to see if it affects your trip at all.

-If salvia lasted as long as mushrooms did, that would just be terrifying. Don't say such things.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3377948 - 11/18/04 08:03 AM (12 years, 22 days ago)

crazy shit isnt it? ive done it like a total of 4 times....not sure if i want to do it again. very intence, very scary.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisibleLoosifa
none
 User Gallery

Loc: England (South) Flag
    #3377978 - 11/18/04 08:15 AM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Maddest stuff ever, salvia. Ever done shrooms and salvia? You only really need 5x for this, but still very intense. Just did my 2nd salvia / shroom trip, not nearly as scary as the first time.
Can anyone tell me if 20x salvia (on its own) feels "spiky"?

--------------------
LURK

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
Re: first experience with salvia [Re: Loosifa]
    #3379143 - 11/18/04 01:14 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Loosifa said:
Maddest stuff ever, salvia. Ever done shrooms and salvia? You only really need 5x for this, but still very intense. Just did my 2nd salvia / shroom trip, not nearly as scary as the first time.
Can anyone tell me if 20x salvia (on its own) feels "spiky"?

I've never had 20x, never had the need for it, 10x is fine for me. But I do know about the "spiky" feeling.. havn't found a way to stop it, but it has never ruined a trip for me or anything.

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

#3379672 - 11/18/04 03:35 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

the first time was amazingly intense for me, obviously, but everytime after that it hasnt been intense at all, even with higher doses...has this happened to you guys? any tips on how to experience salvia fully again?

--------------------

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
    #3379805 - 11/18/04 04:09 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Every time is intense for me. I only use 15x or stronger though and I always inhale enough for it to have full effects (Level 4 and 5 on the Salvia scale.) I did feel a spikey sensation, like a hedgehog was tickling my epidermis and brain. However it is easy for me to ignore that sensation given the other things I am experiencing.

For a full experience, make sure you are relaxed and mentally prepared for the trip. Meditation helps and so does relaxing music. Try to avoid feelings of anticipation and excitement, as it helps to have a slow and steady heartbeat before you start tripping. Also I noticed that taking all the smoke of potent 20x in one hit and holding it instead of taking several small hits of weaker stuff has greater effects on me. Then again I have smoked weed almost every day for the past two years so my lungs can handle it better...

--------------------

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #3379874 - 11/18/04 04:24 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

I tryed salvia for the first time the other day, 20x extract, its some crazy shit. I didn't have a much of a high dose at all, just a nice bowl for a good brew. I took it all in at once held it in and after about 20 seconds had a force pushing me down (probably same as you) everything felt very different like i wasn't here, like beyond my bedroom door was somewhere else, i had two voices in my head, i couldn't move and i couldn't talk, everytime i did i just laughed. Its the most intense trip iv had, I have tryed reaching that place again, but with no success, I did nearly get there again but it was shorter. When the peak has finished i find that I'm someone else, no matter how hard i try, i cant act myself, i change, i act differently towards people, less patient, more aggressive. more bossy. Its like i forget how i was before. After about 5 - 15 minutes i begin my journey back to reality.

Salvia is scary, who ever you are, who ever your with, nothing can prepare you for a salvia experience, its completely mind blowing, as with most drugs, it gives you a feeling you never knew you could have (ahh the joys of XTC  :cool:). I'm glad i had them experiences, i learn alot from these experiences (as i do with most drugs), i experience things i never knew was possible. I would like to try a high dose of salvia, because i know i can get much much further, but in a way I'm afraid. Like i say Salvia can be scary stuff and i don't want to find myself trapped in a 3 dimensional shit hole lol.

M.M

:crazy:

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Re: first experience with salvia [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3381278 - 11/18/04 09:19 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

yeah i totally see what your saying, because it is so intense that it is scary as hell when it is happening, but afterwards you're like "whoa! that was nuts! (in a good way)", so a high dose does sound interesting, juts be ready to possibly go to hell for 5 minutes

--------------------

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3381796 - 11/18/04 11:04 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Yea those spikey feelings were in my face too, it was also like someone has hitting my face, but it didnt hurt just confused the hell outta me. I kept seeing people around me, and there would be one that comes right up to me and I somehow follow him. He takes me towards the people, and everyones all like "yea lets go now". I havent been able to go there yet, but i hope it comes.

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
Re: first experience with salvia [Re: balls]
    #3381825 - 11/18/04 11:10 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

balls said:
Yea those spikey feelings were in my face too, it was also like someone has hitting my face, but it didnt hurt just confused the hell outta me. I kept seeing people around me, and there would be one that comes right up to me and I somehow follow him. He takes me towards the people, and everyones all like "yea lets go now". I havent been able to go there yet, but i hope it comes.

i've never had the spikey feeling in my face.. just my chest.. i have had ripple feelings in my face before.

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Re: first experience with salvia [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3385189 - 11/19/04 05:53 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

my whole body gets very tingly and numb...right after the first exhale i can feel the numbness traveling through my body, pretty much instantanious with breathing out

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3415140 - 11/27/04 07:55 AM (12 years, 13 days ago)

Just started experimenting with smaller amounts.
I am used to 600-750 mics and level 4-5
now going at 200-300 mics and finding the CEV interesting at level 3-4
mindscapes with red and light green leaf patterns over a darker green
seen them many many times before.

here is my dosage and level chart
time-----0----1----2----3---4---5---6---7----8----9-----minutes
200-300: 111222333333333344433222222221111111111111111111111111
600-750: 112233333444444455543222222221111111111111111111111111

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience