Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehairyhaggler
Stranger
Greed has taken over my body...I couldnt help it.(it always happens)
    #3373099 - 11/17/04 08:02 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have posted already that i am due to share 30grams of fresh philosopher truffles with a mate on saturday.Well, I have fallen into my greed mode YET again and gone out to my local head shop and purchased 30 grams of fresh Thai Cubensis to share with him as well. I want to have a real blast on saturday , a night to remember.I figured that 15 grams each of the truffles will only give us a small buzz and i want more than that, i want to be totally enlightened on the night.I know the truffles will give a meaningful night and i am hoping that the cubensis will add to the trip in its own little way.
I just dont want to be dissapointed because i have gone to loads of trouble to prepare for this night and i dont want it to fall flat.
I have gone out and bought a couple of trip toys for us , those rubbery balls with prongs all over that flash different colours,also we are planning to camp out in the woods and make a campfire and just enjoy the night.
Also i am going to buy a bag of fresh fruit to enjoy too, i have read that fruit is good when you are tripping.either to play with or eat i dont know, maybe both , we shall soon find out.
I have advised my mate to have a nice high protine breakfast in the morning and to not eat anything after that untill we eat the mushies.
The question now is how to do the mushies, i think i might make a tea of the cubensis and while it is brewing chew the truffles for the duration of the brewing of the tea.I just hope the taste isnt too bad.might take some chewing gum to help chew em up.

Has anyone had Thai cubensis before, The bloke in the shop said they were a little bit more stronger than mexicans.He does mushies himself so i believe him when he says this, they cost me ?13 for 30grams(fresh) where as the mexicans were ?11 for 30grams(fresh).

Anyways , anyone else who has any ideas to make the night go with a swing please post and add to my enjoyment.
This is my first time in 12 years btw and my mate has not done them before.

Cheers......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYourNameHere
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Loc: God's Sub-concious
Re: Greed has taken over my body...I couldnt help it.(it always happens) [Re: hairyhaggler]
    #3373284 - 11/17/04 09:26 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good luck and godspeed with your friend. Have you tried the stones before? I haven't and would like to. I think I am going to look around so I can grow them.

--------------------
Anything posted by me on this or any forum of communication is solely for entertainment value and should not be taken seriously.

"It was nicely done"
-Lt. Scott Rhoemer <----Referring to a Cannabis cultivation location and setup. Click avatar.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Greed has taken over my body...I couldnt help it.(it always happens) [Re: YourNameHere]
    #3373309 - 11/17/04 09:32 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

From what I've read, fresh mexicana truffles are 2x as potent as fresh cubensis mushrooms. 15 grams of it should be pretty good, but, anyone else with actual experience care to say?

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
Re: Greed has taken over my body...I couldnt help it.(it always happens) [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3373322 - 11/17/04 09:38 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah truffles are 2x as potent so 15 grams = 30 g pc
so you total trip will be 4.5 dry grams of cubes  (per say)
truffles tatse like almonds :smile:
just chew them down with oj :smile:
enjoy

Offlinehairyhaggler
Stranger
Re: Greed has taken over my body...I couldnt help it.(it always happens) [Re: MuShi_KiNg]
    #3375174 - 11/17/04 04:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Cool..Thanks for the info.
Looks like we are in for a good night then.Cant wait.

EDit... oh , and no i havent tried the stones before.

Edited by hairyhaggler (11/17/04 04:24 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies