Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
always beprepared

Loc: outer rim of space
    #3373391 - 11/17/04 11:55 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

For the most part I can call myself exprienced in the cubensis world, as Ive dedicated MUCH time and affort and thought around the sport. Ive never had much LSD experince though. I did it once and think I screwd the experience up..

I luckily found 2 hits last year before a show, purplish looking peices of paper wrapped in tin foil. I walked into the show rolling and tripping a bit off some chocolates that friends let me nibble on. I felt my peak go away so I broke the hits out, dropped both of em on my tounge. About this point I really cant feel my body at all, like I weighed nothing, but my feet felt like bricks. Visuals were not like what I thought.. I saw beautiful women, kalidascopes of colors.. dada.. Might have been the music though, im not sure. That stuff wasnt that intense. the hotel was different.. I was scared sh!tless when the AC came on.. sounded like a snake and the curtains were too much. I caught a bit of LOTR 2towers.. Break the dams, release the river.. there is no way I can forget that. The carpet did some stuff like in fear and loathing... ANyway, it came and went. I thought it was done but it wasnt. There was no way I was driving home so I just laid in the back of the truck on the way home and I thought I saw the koolaid man jump out of the clouds, after this i put a jacket over my head and waited to get home..

DId I mess up by diong LSD after/while rolling and tripping on shroom chocs? I guess the only way I will find out is to do it again, but thats easier said than done. It was totally different than any shroom trip, like in the wasy colors acted and all, and very uncontrolable, like it was out of my hands the whole time.

I set into a downward spiral, Caught an illness that was literally viral -WP

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: questions...newbie [Re: spreaded]
    #3373436 - 11/17/04 12:04 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Id I mess up by diong LSD after/while rolling and tripping on shroom chocs?

yes, you had tolerance from the shrooms and so the lsd only worked a little probably.
lds and shrooms have cross tolerance

good luck next time :cool:

click for my music                  First release!   
        smooth chillout dub        Tales of the Green Dragon EP
prog psy and livesets                                       

older music: ambient and psydub

Mental Member

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: questions...newbie [Re: spreaded]
    #3373448 - 11/17/04 12:06 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

nah, im sure you didnt mess anything up, next time drop a good amount by itself, drop 3 or 4 hits and watch out, cid can be very, very creepy...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience