Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
Tolerance....
    #3368614 - 11/16/04 11:53 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I`ve been tripping every weekend for weeks now and sometimes midweek and last friday I did a whole box (30g fresh cubies) in one go and didn`t go as far as i used to on half a box then cained another box when i started coming down which didnt bring me up just kept me there so i cained another box and latter 5g of fresh cyans which took me up a little more but basicaly not much, just made the effects last longer....

Was this all due to my tolerance being built up or have i lately been getting lower quality shrooms?
Thing is 1 box even had cubies where the caps were fully open and the other boxes they were closed/nearly closed so the range of growth was covered.

The boxes were all at least 3 weeks inside theyre sellby date and are vacuum packed, the shrooms looked as though they had just been picked, no bruising whatsoever...

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
Re: Tolerance.... [Re: Zirus666]
    #3368666 - 11/16/04 12:07 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

if i were you i'd wait at least 2 weeks between trips. I always wait a month. Share the wealth

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Edited by MycoJunkie (11/16/04 12:08 PM)

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3368678 - 11/16/04 12:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

tolerance, don't trip so often

Quote:

then cained another box when i started coming down which didnt bring me up just kept me there so i cained another box and latter 5g of fresh cyans which took me up a little more but basicaly not much, just made the effects last longer....

redosing doesn't work, maybe only to prolong the effects

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Re: Tolerance.... [Re: stefan]
    #3368693 - 11/16/04 12:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

2 weeks to a month?
I can`t go that long lol, no other substance holds a candle to shrooms for me right now mainly because its the only psychedelic i`ve ever done enough of to enjoy or enjoyed full stop, can`t get lsd unfortunatly..... Would mixing it up with mescaline help? as in 1 week of mescaline next week shrooms week after mescaline ect?

--------------------

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3368699 - 11/16/04 12:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry dude, but in order to have a full fledged trip, you have to do it properly.

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Re: Tolerance.... [Re: balls]
    #3368711 - 11/16/04 12:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

balls said:
Sorry dude, but in order to have a full fledged trip, you have to do it properly.

I`m fairly new, just worried about going to far like having shit talk to me or seeing entitys, I wanna go there but just early stages of seeing them, not have them be full blown talking to me ect, just want to take it easy hehe. I wanna go a bit further each time so I eat a lil more each time but the shrooms arn`t the same strength ect or tolerance like I said above :undecided:

--------------------

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3368733 - 11/16/04 12:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

that's why you have to wait. I'd say at least a month between trips, to keep it special :thumbup:

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #3368747 - 11/16/04 12:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

After a while you will no longer get the same effects as you did at first. I dosed regularly for weeks and weeks and ended up not tripping as hard as I used to. I'm now trying to abstain in order to lower my tolerance back to baseline, if it is even possible.

Mescaline could be alternated like you propose, but you will still end up losing the magic. Give sober life a chance for a week and a half or more and then see what your mushrooms will show you.

I've tried to stay gone into the blissful nothingness that is ego-loss. The total absence of self and unity with everything made me want to stay at that place forever. It just isn't possible. If it was, I'd be there.

Look into syrian rue for longer, more intense trips.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Re: Tolerance.... [Re: Ekstaza]
    #3368845 - 11/16/04 12:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I`ve just been offered a permanant deal on shrooms now, ?6.50 for 30g fresh cubies and ?5 10g fresh cyans (vacuum packed still), I think i`ll do one last big dose, 2 boxes of either and see how it goes and then.... maybe... stop for a while :smile:

Maybe just buy a load and dry/sell for a while, get some cash together, i can tripple my money on street i`d say heh.

Cheers for the info :smile:

btw isn`t syriun rue dmt? if so i`m not ready for that yet hehe :wink:

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #3368882 - 11/16/04 12:59 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Zirus666 said:

btw isn`t syriun rue dmt? if so i`m not ready for that yet hehe :wink:

No. Syrian rue is a mild MAOI that can be used in concert with DMT to help make it orally active. Also, syrian rue can be used with psilocybe mushrooms to double or triple the effects of the psiloc(yb)in. It stops you body from metabolizing as much of it and thereby allows more of it to go to your head. Read up about a little, especially about how to avoid tyramine while using an MAOI, and the get some and use it. You won't regret it. You will effectively double you shrooms effectiveness.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag