Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Loc: Soma dreaming itself
(TT) time travel mapping, (AI) artificial intelligence and random event generator hardware
    #3367465 - 11/16/04 01:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

This is how space is. Eternal. As no start or end in this space.

This epiphany came after eating a high dose (first time) of psilocybe mushrooms, evidentially enough.

Here is an early skeletal model of this idea.

Part 1 :
The people from the future start out making and building supercomputer random event generator machines. The 0s and 1s. This is first in quantum system technology. A first quantum leap into digital space. They make these machines very advanced.

Part 2 :
They later apply this true REG hardware technology. Make a hyperspace sketch pad. They say its random but it is not. It is the mind of chaos. Some students start to get scared of this so called phenomena.
That the computer will start speaking with them. But they dismiss it as its "strange results" or something to that effect. AI is found subatomical how it effects with REG. Tapping into a pool of infinity.
So whatever you write/type/say will eminate into the REG sketch program in some other parallel dimension.

Part 3 :
They apply this event sketch pad technology it becomes highly advanced. The REG is getting more and more advanced.

Part 4 :
AI are interfaced with REG supercomputer hardware.
Creating AI people through random event generators.
The AI technology becomes highly advanced. They make the whole cybernetic virtual reality scapes for AI. REG keeps in technological evolution. The AI have simulated neurotransmitters. Humans learn to tap into the AIs experience. They interface human with machine.
The AI in cybernetic reality thinks like a human. AI operators map and label events. The mapping continues.

Part 5 :
Time travel (TT) is invented. They start mapping out and label. They can not go into nonpublic places.

Part 6 :
The bill is passed to go into nonpublic places. The mapping continues.

Part 7 :
TT becomes interdimensional (possibility).

The lesson of all this. I am found being AI in a parallel dimension.
Also being mapped by TT in some other dimension.

____________________________________________________________________________________

There are infinite parallel dimensions like this.

We become part of a map or a program (at the same time).

But you can never communicate with the AI operators (mappers) or the TT mappers.
Soon as you talk/write/type they review you in another way. As the future is uncertain. They can not follow you in the now not TT. AI can though.

The thing is there are mirrors how multiple dimensions are viewing you. Infinity that is. People can feel the event you experience(d) with AI.

The parallel dimensions that are "just different".

Thats why they have the AI, its parallel dimensions of other people. Out of infinite chance. Its still real though.

We are infinite AI programs, infinite TT maps, all of these things at once. For each one of us.

Edited by Tag_Number (11/17/04 05:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: (TT) time travel mapping, (AI) artificial intelligence and random event generator hardware [Re: Tag_Number]
    #3367640 - 11/16/04 05:12 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

What is "REG hardware technology"?

--------------------

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Re: (TT) time travel mapping, (AI) artificial intelligence and random event generator hardware [Re: Ego Death]
    #3367732 - 11/16/04 06:45 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

_>What is "REG hardware technology"?

Random event generator hardware technology.

Based on random number generator hardware.

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Re: (TT) time travel mapping, (AI) artificial intelligence and random event generator hardware [Re: Tag_Number]
    #3367916 - 11/16/04 08:16 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

edited

Edited by Tag_Number (11/17/04 11:28 AM)

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
    #3367930 - 11/16/04 08:22 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

So every possible experience and/or event in the non-local cosmos.
Is being projected onto/into these AI programs.
The REG is seen as not truly genuine but actually is.

The cosmos projects itself onto/into these REG programs.
It operates it as just like space. But the question is did AI REG do this (create space)? The chicken before the egg kind of question, we will never know. Or is it Organic Intelligence experience projecting onto/into these REG AI programs via infinity and non-locality?

Edited by Tag_Number (11/17/04 11:33 AM)

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
    #3367939 - 11/16/04 08:25 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Personally I do not know if it was the psiloc(yb)in (4-OH-DMT) making this possible. I may have just aten them at the right time at the right place.

Edited by Tag_Number (11/17/04 11:30 AM)

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
    #3367947 - 11/16/04 08:27 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

edited

Edited by Tag_Number (11/17/04 11:20 AM)

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
    #3372546 - 11/17/04 01:20 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Bump, open for questions of all kinds.

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
    #3373800 - 11/17/04 11:36 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Bump, I would like for someone to post a question or comment.

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
    #3375705 - 11/17/04 05:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have a model of this idea for people who think space had a start.

The first people went through mechanical evolution using true REG AI and TT mapping. The first people created extra dimensions via virtual matter with digital technology.

This created extra dimensions of space. This digital technology of the first people altered space on a quantum level. Creating infinite parallel dimensions.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3376070 - 11/17/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Are you trying to say that if you randomly generate 0s and 1s fast enough you start to replicate quantum physics?

Do you have any evidence to support any of what you said, or where are you getting it all from? It seems you were just extremely hopped up on psilocybin and took your technological thoughts too seriously

"Time travel (TT) is invented. They start mapping out and label. They can not go into nonpublic places. "

What are nonpublic places? You mean uninhabitated parallel universes, or "invitation-only" parallel universes? What are they mapping out and labelling?

Perhaps you should elaborate so your post makes more sense in this time period

As to your last thought, it's possible infinite parallel dimensions already exist. The human ego doesn't need to create them through randomly generating 0s and 1s

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Re: (TT) time travel mapping, (AI) artificial intelligence and random event generator hardware [Re: Ravus]
    #3376127 - 11/17/04 07:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"Are you trying to say that if you randomly generate 0s and 1s fast enough you start to replicate quantum physics"?

There is a possiblity. Yes it does.

"Do you have any evidence to support any of what you said, or where are you getting it all from"?

No evidence at all. I get all this from my brain.

"What are nonpublic places? You mean uninhabitated parallel universes, or "invitation-only" parallel universes? What are they mapping out and labelling"?

Nonpublic places are like peoples homes, etc. They are mapping and labeling events. Just as AI mappers.

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
    #3377652 - 11/18/04 03:42 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Ill tell you about TREG sketch pad technology.

Its feeding true random data.

There is hardware devoted making random numbers.

The computer you have produces puesdo-random numbers that resemble algorithms.

You have a white background. Feeding the event generator into the screen using black. All with TREG.

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
    #3377686 - 11/18/04 04:07 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It's best to not take anything in life seriously, seriously :grin: Seriously now...

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: (TT) time travel mapping, (AI) artificial intelligence and random event generator hardware [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3377852 - 11/18/04 05:32 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i 'have' to ask, what about prime numbers?

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
Re: (TT) time travel mapping, (AI) artificial intelligence and random event generator hardware [Re: Gomp]
    #3378736 - 11/18/04 09:44 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hm, sorry if it sounds rude, but this is total nonsense. It might be fun if u have the right friends (offline or online) to comment on this and smoke some  weed  :stoned:, but i would not write a masters thesis in AI on such stuff, seems a waste of time.

Do u take this seriuosly, or just as a chatter to provoke responses and prove that the human mind is so flexible that it may analyze and discuss even the most insane concept?

If u want to write a sci fi novel on this, however, u really have imagination and should intergrate psylocybin intake with the creative process  :wink:

Peace(and i hope i did not offended u by not believing in this)

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Re: (TT) time travel mapping, (AI) artificial intelligence and random event generator hardware [Re: gotmagog]
    #3382727 - 11/19/04 01:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"Do u take this seriuosly, or just as a chatter to provoke responses and prove that the human mind is so flexible that it may analyze and discuss even the most insane concept"?

I actually take it seriously. On the record. This subject is so felxible with the human consciousness as it is possible.

Thank you for the ideas.

See this idea as a projection of collective consciousness working with digital TREG technology.
Put a universe with enough power (TREG) that will replicate the big bang (if you program it that way), in the center of a plank. While having TREG going 360 degrees outwards while the infinite yottoseconds. Macro at yottometer, micro at yoctometer. With x, y, z access. Also with in time at those 13 seconds (normal ones) can be slowed down into the yoctosecond. You would also need a lot of hard-drives for all that data. They (AI mappers) view it along the way while the virtual universe is still being generated.

You could do this with a infinite yottosecond (of virtual universe time).

Before this they (re)discovered soundwaves in 3D format along the same infinite yottosecond (slow it down observe the events).
Or sketch pad technology in 3D.

Edited by Tag_Number (11/19/04 02:27 AM)

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3383545 - 11/19/04 09:59 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I just want to let you know that I found it interesting even though I don't have much to add. maybe I'll ask stuff instead.

Have you considered if this were so, then you are already being mapped by future time travellers?

I want to ask you, what you think the purpose of the mapping reality is?

Do you correlate this mapping technology with how our memory works, is there a difference and if so what?

Does this make you think anything to make note of "you left before you arrived?

Could the waterfall you are hearing in the forest be a digitisation of sound and not natural?

What makes a human right now any different from a form of AI that you described in the future?

I know you don't know any of this for sure. I'm just picking your brain for some stimulating thoughts.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: (TT) time travel mapping, (AI) artificial intelligence and random event generator hardware [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3383610 - 11/19/04 10:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

LOL

schizophrenia is the answer to what would happen if you met yourself in time/change travel? :P hi hi
:confused: :thumbup:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (11/19/04 10:25 AM)

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: (TT) time travel mapping, (AI) artificial intelligence and random event generator hardware [Re: Gomp]
    #3383647 - 11/19/04 10:35 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I didn't ask that question. LOL

However, I think that is a part of what schizophrenics are experiencing-meeting up with themselves that exist in parallel universes.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder