Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecadam
The Extremist

80g Copelandia cyanescens
    #3367603 - 11/16/04 06:26 AM (12 years, 24 days ago)

Anyone ever had this amount before? I am fairly new (since august) to all this (been doing Copelandia cyanescens from the very beginning though) I was wondering if anyone has done high doses like me before? I should easily get a level 5 trip out of this dose but it doesn't seem to happen, obviously my surroundings change dramatically and colors are extremely intense as are my thoughts!

Love and Peace!! :smirk:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: 80g Copelandia cyanescens [Re: cadam]
    #3367679 - 11/16/04 07:52 AM (12 years, 24 days ago)

wtf 80g of pan cyans?
15g would cmpletely blow my mind :cool:

ego loss has also to do with mindset. it just happens (never experianced it myself I must say) maybe if you are focussing on it it won't happen.

Invisibleboeha
explorer

Re: 80g Copelandia cyanescens [Re: stefan]
    #3367768 - 11/16/04 09:12 AM (12 years, 24 days ago)

Crazy!

80grams wet = 8grams dry -> and 2 grams probably send you to heaven anyway!! :wink:

Damn, there sure are brave people out there! :smile:

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

OfflineEkstaza
stranger thanmost
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: 80g Copelandia cyanescens [Re: boeha]
    #3368505 - 11/16/04 01:27 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

My friend had 3 dry grams (=30 wet grams) of copelandia mushrooms just last weekend. He didn't speak much of the trip except to say that it was wonderful.

I'd think that 80 wet grams would just be overkill.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno...
Re: 80g Copelandia cyanescens [Re: boeha]
    #3368521 - 11/16/04 01:32 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

If brave is the word. 1g dry of copes is plenty for me even with a little tolerance from the week before. 80fresh, you should be sitting on pluto touching the face of god. :mushroom2:

Well i guess better luck next time, and just in case you havent been give it a few week before you try again. :thumbup:

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: 80g Copelandia cyanescens [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #3372853 - 11/17/04 06:23 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

yea guys that's what i have been reading everywhere!! I should of easily been on pluto!!! but I was able to do things like call my mates, empty rubbish, use a computer to play mp3s without getting the so called "info overload" etc, I'm not saying it had no affect as everything was moving and and there where patterns everywhere, colours where extremely bright, when i closed my eyes i could still see the objects that where giving of lights for some time before they started moving and creating cool patterns. what was cool was when my mate came round and took me for a drive, it seemed like he was doing about 100mph when he took a corner and his wheels looked so attractive!!! I hadn't done any psychedelic drug for at least 2 weeks!! I'm planning on doing 100 grams after I get paid this month! so watch this post!!
when we all went to Amsterdam all me and me mates had 1 Mexican mushroom each coz we was being safe!!! HAHA but about an hour later we thought "we are being baby's" so we bought a pack each, i had 10 grams of cyanescens and all it did was make me giggly and wore of after about 2 hours!" i must just be v immune to these type of drugs!!! and it's not like i am getting crap shrooms becuase i have used then from different resources!! I also do the impossible and take shrooms in club toilets (max 30 grams cycscens) !! most people would become major paranoid but i seem to survive with a great big smile on my face all night!! and about takin shrooms. i have found the beast way to avoid the taste of mushies is to roll them up into small balls and just swallow with water! and these is no difference in trip strength!! thats gaurenteed!

OfflineEkstaza
stranger thanmost
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: 80g Copelandia cyanescens [Re: cadam]
    #3373037 - 11/17/04 09:26 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

You may just be able to maintain your sense of self even at high doses. I frequently enjoy high doses at nightclubs. Hell, I've had to make myself abstain for a while because it was getting where I would dose evey friday night before going out with friends.

My first ego-loss experience and every one to date has been from a syrian rue and shrooms combo.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience