Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelucid
Jack's AlteredConsciousness

Loc: up on the bidet
Anyone ere been "Completely Cured" of a Phobia/other Psyc disorder ?
    #3364930 - 11/15/04 04:18 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I'm really curious. Please post details of the phobia, or other
"psychological disorder" e.g. OCD, Adjustment Disorder, Major Depression, Panic Attacks etc...

--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Anyone ere been "Completely Cured" of a Phobia/other Psyc disorder ? [Re: lucid]
    #3365417 - 11/15/04 05:44 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know about "completely" but I've been "cured" of "depression".

That's a lot of quotes, because I don't believe depression is anything more than a psychological problem, where it is commonly held to be a physical problem.

I've drastically changed my outlook on life. I've learned to see the beauty of all things in life, and to live life instead of trancing my way through it while feeling bad for myself.

Many people will say, "You didn't really suffer from depression." But I think that anyone who believes they suffer from depression only suffers from it because they believe they do. Sounds like silly semantic word games, but it's valid.

I'm still a ways off from being at peace all the time. I have my good days, and I have my bad days. But I used to only have bad days. And I think that is a damned good improvement.

Sorry if that isn't what you were looking for, since I'm not "completely cured."

Another thing that I have not been completely cured of, but have made drastic improvements in, is a fear of human interaction. I used to be afraid of confrontation with anyone about anything. I was afraid to order food at a counter. I was afraid to ask a teacher for help with something. I was afraid to call in a pizza. (I thought I would make some kind of error on the phone, and that this would somehow matter in some way.) I was afraid of what people would think of me.

Now I don't care. I still get a little nervous in situations I've never experienced before, but I stand tall and I take control of my brain. I tell myself I have nothing to fear, and I do not fear.

Again, not "completely cured" but a damn good start.

Do these "count"?

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Anyone ere been "Completely Cured" of a Phobia/other Psyc disorder ? [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3365454 - 11/15/04 05:51 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

WOW! Great Job!

I never would've guessed that of you. You come across to me very confident and precise.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone ere been "Completely Cured" of a Phobia/other Psyc disorder ? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3365557 - 11/15/04 06:06 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well like I said, I've made a lot of improvements. :smile:

I used to be very insecure.. most of it stems back to childhood, during which I was pretty much "a big loser" by the definition of about 98/100 classmates.

Kids can be really cruel.. but I'm glad I experienced what I did. I was forced to go through a lot of struggles early on, and it helped me to progress faster. Without the alienation, I never would have become as reclusive as I became. Without being reclusive, I don't think I ever would have learned not to depend on others for my happiness.

I'd rather be me than be who I would have been if I wasn't that huge loser in grade school.. I'd never take back anything that happened in the past, actually.

No regrets. Without every event that's unfolded in my life--good or bad--I would not be who I am today.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Anyone ere been "Completely Cured" of a Phobia/other Psyc disorder ? [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3365657 - 11/15/04 06:19 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

It's nice to see that sort of appreciation. shows how you are seeing the good in all things. Besides, if you ever have kids, you'll make sure to raise them not to be one of the cruel ones, because you'll "know".

I have to live with knowing I was one of the cruel kids. It's haunting. But on the flipside, I raised my daughter not to be one to break the chain. She's a compasionate angel. She accepts and includes all, lives in forgiveness and has never name called or hit another. I guess thats the good that came out of my bad.

She went to a waldorf school for a bit when she was 4. These boys would pick on her. She would go to hug and kiss them on the cheek and they stopped, one by one and all was well. Then the teacher interfered and told her that innocent kisses and hugs were not allowed in school, and she was devasted. Her line of defence was removed from her. The teacher told me that she had to learn to fight back. I couldn't beleive it. I took her out.

I'll take 2 of your bumper stickers when you make them JC.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone ere been "Completely Cured" of a Phobia/other Psyc disorder ? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3365764 - 11/15/04 06:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Perhaps the kisses were a little too "un-PC".. I think she could have gotten away with just hugs, maybe. :smile:

P.S. I forgive you for being one of the evil ones. :wink:

If it haunts you, maybe you should find the people you picked on and simply apologize to them. I know I would be deeply touched if one of my antagonists did that for me.

I actually have an interesting story, on that note...

One of my biggest antagonists in 6th grade was a boy named Nick. He would whisper things under his breath at me constantly during classes. Things like, "You're shit." and "You're worthless." and "You have no friends." "No one likes you, why don't you just die?"

I hated him with a passion. He made me so miserable that me and my parents saught alternate schooling methods. I never told them that I had a problem with this particular boy... anyone in my shoes wouldn't have, for fear of schoolyard retaliation.. after all, he had 50 friends and I had two.

Now.. 7th grade, my mom tried to homeschool me. That was the alternate schooling method we tried. It didn't work out. My mom was very lax about discipline and I didn't do my work. I got through maybe a quarter of the year's work, then basically took the rest of the year off.

The next year, I moved onto 8th grade. (I never quite got how I made that jump without actually finishing 7th grade... I was a pretty bright boy though, so I guess my parents just figured I could handle it and helped me to slip by.)

When I came back in 8th grade, I was a new person. People did not know who I was. During the summer before, I had "learned how to be cool." I didn't do it because I wanted to be cool.. I did it so people wouldn't hurt me anymore. I wore baggy jeans, and I started listening to "rap music." (I didn't listen to music at all before that, interestingly enough.)

Anyway, to get to the point.. when I came back in 8th grade, Nick never said anything to me. After the first term, he disappeared for a few months. Rumors were floating around the school that he had gone to a mental hospital after "doing some drugs and freaking out."

When Nick returned, I kept my distance as anyone in my position would have. However, something peculiar started happening. I would be in the locker room before Gym class, and he would pass by me. He would say, "Hey Clarky." in a casual voice. (My last name is Clark, fyi..)

The first few times, I eyed him suspiciously and said nothing. "Is this a trap?" I thought.

Finally, one day, he passed me in the gym locker room and said "Hey Clarky."

For the first time in my life I felt I could stand up and say what I was thinking to this boy. I said, "Hey, What's the deal man? I don't fucking get it. You used to hate me. You picked on me all the time. And now you're casually saying hi to me like we've been friends all along. What is the fucking deal, man?"

His response: "I don't know... people change, man."

I was dumb-founded. "Wow... ... good answer." I said.

Since that day, I have had a healthy relationship with this boy. I don't hang out with him regularly, but when I see him we shoot the shit and get along wonderfully.

Since that stint in the hospital, he's become very slow, mentally.. he's kind of clumsy and accident prone. People make fun of him a lot behind his back.. but I love what he has turned into.

He is so much happier now. It doesn't matter what others think.. he has figured out how to live life happy. He was miserable before, and that was why he made me miserable. Misery loves company, as they say.

I'm not sure what the point of this story is necessarily... but I just wanted to share the story because I think it's great. I think the accident he had (he was fed some pills that were called extacy, and turned out to be definitely not extacy) has drastically improved his quality of life; and at the same time it repaired a huge gap between the two of us.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3366146 - 11/15/04 07:57 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

That was a good story. Thanks for sharing it.

Even the hugs wern't allowed but- hitting back was! Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd I took her out! I've been raisng her to fit in with the new world, which is the world she inhabits, not the old.

Remember how in another post you said, you were one of the ones who said, you knew their must be another way? I was to when it came to my parents parenting skills. I grew up thinking, there has to be another way. Wanting a child was my inspiration for finding it and that lead to my spiritual awakening.

Your suggestion? That reminded me of that part in the movie flatliners, ever see it?

There would be too many to go find, I don't even remember the names, grade school was over 24 years ago for me, I'm 36,  and I live in another state. I've done a lot of work in the other realms to heal the past. You can ask to meet up with people in dream time to work through stuff. I use to do a lot of that type of energy work to make ammends.

Hell I was under 12 and taught to be that way by my dad and older brothers. Self Consciousness hit around 13 and I stopped on my own. I look back and wonder why the teachers and parents in general let so much fly. In 6th grade, I think I was in the principles office everyday. I just sat there and got out of class. No adults talked with me about why I behaved that way, to help me understand myself or how the other kids felt, or gave me alternatives.

I think they didn't want to have to take on my dad LOL.

Rest assured, whatever Nick dished your way, he was getting tenfold at home dished at him. I met another homeschooling mom through my daughters chorus class that was abused as a kid and broke the chain, her daughters like mine and we both are reduced to tears when we see children being hit and teased in public. I step in when I see it. One mom threatened to pull a knife on me for asking her not to belt her kids.

There are those who are breaking the chain finally though, I've met MANY.

Sorry for such a babble. :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

#3366185 - 11/15/04 08:03 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I was only making suggestions because you said you were haunted by it. But it sounds like you are not haunted by it, because you seem to have worked through it already. :smile:

And that is good.

I don't believe we continue to be the same person after such awakenings.. so perhaps there's really no need for any such ammends to be made anyway.

As much as I hate to jump way off subject, that reminds me of something I was discussing with Chunder the other day... wouldn't it be great if we all changed our names every time we felt we had such an awakening that it drastically changed us from who we were to who we are now?

That would be such a great thing.. because it would encourage people to disconnect their "known history" of a person from the person themselves, and accept them wholly as who they are in that moment instead of who they once were. :smile:

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3366226 - 11/15/04 08:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I should've said it use to be haunting.

Didn't the native american indians use to change names after personal transformation shifts?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3366350 - 11/15/04 08:47 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"Do these "count"? "

shit yeah they do!  that was an awesome read.

In social situations I used to be very reserved and shy. there would have a lot to say but never knew where to begin, and in order not to sound dumb a word wouldn't be said.  my fear turned into anger towards people as I viewed others as stupid. Soon this anger flew into depression because there were supressed emotions. I martyred myself on a daily basis, constantly trying justifying to myself my own created misery.

"its a fucked up world" I used to say

now there's more of a value of everything in my mind while there's still existence on this planet. there are constant opportunities to grow, enjoy, love, and just be.

there are still many kinks to work out, but without those kinks the consciousness wouldn't have started to take notice of everything around me. don't know if there will ever be a full "cure" as there seems to be constant situations that are new and thus more to learn. But for now I have better equipment than what I started with :grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#3366599 - 11/15/04 09:38 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I've done a lot of work in the other realms to heal the past. You can ask to meet up with people in dream time to work through stuff.

Actually, karma must be met and dealt with on the plane in which it was incurred. So damage done in the physical must be met and burned away in the physical. The energy and dream work you undertook is still valuable however, and the accumulated energies can be ultimately tasked towards, if not the specific situation you mentioned, but the general traits you posses(ed) that allowed you to treat fellow human beings that way.

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #3367527 - 11/16/04 03:00 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Thats awsome jacq. I went through similar experiences. Thats probably why i gravitated toward you so much at the gathering.
Really horrible suicidal depression, and low self-esteam in elementery school, magnified by being picked on by other kids for being different.
Than after alot of soul searching, and some life-changing mushroom trips, i came out of it a somewhat happy, somewhat confident person.
I still have some spells of depresion, but have learned to work through it.

If anybody is in a slump. Just remember that you can always change yourself. it just takes work. Don't be afraid to confront your demons

Much love to you Mr. JacquesCousteau

--------------------

Edited by Dreamer987 (11/16/04 03:43 AM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Anyone ere been "Completely Cured" of a Phobia/other Psyc disorder ? [Re: lucid]
    #3367596 - 11/16/04 04:19 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I am not "completely cured," but I am making wonderful progress in overcoming my psychological shortcomings, mostly due to shroom therapy.  :wink:

I still struggle day to day, but I don't feel hopeless anymore. 

(OCD, general anxiety, bipolar, and others)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Anyone ere been "Completely Cured" of a Phobia/other Psyc disorder ? [Re: zorbman]
    #3368497 - 11/16/04 11:24 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hey Zorb,

You replied to JC, but I'm the one who talked about the dream work.

I was really vague about it, because, this board ussually doesn't dig energy talk. I just wanted to let him know, I have vays of working this stuff out and have because the traditional route wouldn't have been too easy due to the physical time and space that has me separated from the kids of past.

You're absolutely right about the shit that goes on here having to be burned off here. I've helped a handful cross on and beyond, cuz ya, otherwise, the only way is to have to re-incarnate. I've transmuted and burned off a lot of JUNK for discarnates, my mom got caught in the middle of one too for my aunt.

I took back my crap after dream work discussions and I wake up feeling like shit and dumped off enough love to leave them waking up feeling good and lighter. I can burn through this stuff pretty easily now.

Forgiveness and compassion are amasing transmuting energies.

I can elaborate but like I said, energy talk doesn't always fly well here. Look at how many people don't even believe in life beyond this or our interconnection.

I just wanted to agree with your addition.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3368655 - 11/16/04 12:05 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I used to be afraid to post.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #3368679 - 11/16/04 12:09 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

lucid said:
I'm really curious. Please post details of the phobia, or other
"psychological disorder" e.g. OCD, Adjustment Disorder, Major Depression, Panic Attacks etc...

So what, you think you can just waltz right into this forum after such a period of unexplained absence and ask questions?  :smirk:

We deserve and need an explanation! :mad: Don't just think your absence went entirely unnoticed.

:lol: Great to have you back, man. :thumbup: :mushroom2:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinelucid

#3368705 - 11/16/04 12:16 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hi everyone,
thanks for all the replies :smile:
yup, everything "counts" but I should have been more specific...
Depression definitely counts, but I meant if someone had
experienced an internal conflict which had a definite approximate
start (which they can remember) and a "complete cure"; e.g.
someone who was afraid of heights and was completely cured to
the point that there is no way they could even elicit the
fear anymore (i.e. they had no need to "control" the fear
- rather the fear response just did not exist anymore, almost
to the point that the person is a bit confused why/how they
reacted with fear in the past). You know what I mean ?
I'll give u my example...
almost 2 years ago I took shrooms and had a very very
Traumatic Trip, after that my personality completely changed.
I went from being a happy, tough resiliant, calm person to
being a very depressed, dysfunctional (lost my job, got
fired from another job in 4 days) person who experiences panic
attacks regularly. I was in Therapy for a little over a year
and on Anti-Depressants too, but even my Therapist gave up
on me and told me that Therapy cannot help me. I've made mild
improvements by trying and struggling really hard (this is
relative btw, for me walking to the store now is "really hard"
and reading a paragraph of my programming books is a supreme
effort - I am...rather was a software engineer, did well in
school, scored a 1410, 98% percentile on my SATs, got a scholarship
to college etc). But I cannot even envision a cure now. Before,
I could not even relate to depression or panic attacks - in
fact my brother used to get anxious and I couldn't even relate,
I used to wonder what that word meant. I mean if u ask most
"normal" people to actually elicit a panic attack - not just
fake it, but actually have one - they will not be able to do it...some might, but most won't. I get panic attacks involuntarily,
and have to give myself talk therapy and most of the time also
take an anti-anxiety drug (xanax) to survive through it. It's
an absolutely horrible/intolerable feeling and very debilitating
and disorienting - I run out of movie theatres, parties, work etc.
I can voluntarily elicit a panic attack any time, by just thinking
about the feelings of the panic attack or other unbearable
circumstances. Traditional Psych would dump me in a mix of
3 categories PTSD, Panic disorder, Major Depression, worsened
by an Obsessive personality...which is not a disorder, but just
my personality type - I've always been quite obsessive, and
logically I understand that part of the problem is that I
obsess over my condition, but that understanding hasn't cured
me or even helped me. Unfortunately logic and understanding
are not very helpful with such disorders...which is why even
psychologists get Depression etc. Logic and understanding can
also lead to a very horrible view of the world, which is why
a lot of philosophers became severely depressed. The brain is
indeed too complicated to "figure out". In addition to thinking
the trauma caused by *all* (not just the first) my panic attacks
has made it an autonomic response - live drooling/salivating
when u smell food and you're hungy (pavlov's dogs reaction).
So it's an associated learnt reaction.
I've tried everything from Meditation, Therapy, Medication,
Prayer, Hypnosis, to the famous "NLP Fast Phobia Cure", but
nothing has helped. I cannot even imagine being "cured" anymore,
and I feel like I used to be a completely different person,
someone I can't even relate to now.
I'm curious if someone has experienced something like I have
and then become "completely cured" ? NLP (the field of Neuro
Linguistic Programming) claims that it's "Fast Phobia Cure"
works 100% and has "completely cured" many that have tried it
(they also claim u only have to do it once). I've tried
it several times but no cure/help.
Has anyone here experienced something similar to mine and
then become completely cured ? I mean to the point where they
can't even relate to the fear/problem anymore ? kinda like
I can't relate to the happy, calm, phobia-free person I used
to be.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #3368789 - 11/16/04 12:33 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Have you ever read The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle, or the Handbook To Higher Consciousness by Ken Keyes Jr.? If you haven't, I would suggest doing so, just to gain another perspective.

Honestly, considering what I know of you from before when you posted, what you say now, and my own changes from then to now, I think that, in some form, your mind is far too identified with your problem, which isn't actually a problem at all (not to brush off everything that you've went through, I'm just saying that the only thing that actually creates the problem is the mind).

Basically, you are far too identified with it, it has become your reality. I don't know in which way this has happened, but your mind has justified feeling this way, and therefore produces the emotions that make the identified problem much more real. Energy constantly gets put into this problem. I don't think any form of therapy has worked because your mind rejects it. It overpowers it. Any positive or healing, upward thought automatically gets silenced by fifteen negative thoughts from all directions.

Somewhere in your mind, I suspect that there is one single, knowable cause that is causing all of this. One thing that your mind completely refuses to accept as reality, perhaps. Maybe the pain is so great that you cannot even bear to think of the actual cause? I don't know, I'm just asking questions in the hopes you will answer and we can figure this out.

What exactly happened on your trip? Can you let us in on it? I think that would definitely help. :wink:

Just know that reality is completely neutral, and that things will definitely change.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinelucid

Re: Anyone ere been "Completely Cured" of a Phobia/other Psyc disorder ? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3368817 - 11/16/04 12:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hey Fireworks :smile:
not waltz, but rather slide in unnoticed :grin:
it's quite simple, my psych at the time told me
to ease up on the "Drug related" form - and I was
so desperate that I heeded her advice. Also, I was
told to try and stay productive n busy so I did...
1) filed a patent n tried to market it - unsuccessful
2) got a job, got fired in 4 days
3) kept applying/interviewing - rejected from everywhere
4) started my own business ( http://www.neuroticwear.com )
not a single sale...yet... (Trademarked everything, registered
the business etc)
5) Got involved seriously with a girl (everyone said it was
just what I needed) - fell head over heels in  love with her,
then I discovered she was cheating on me and she admitted it and
dumped me - still hurts like hell (even more than when my ex wife
left me - cause I wasn't down at that time)
6) got kicked outta my apartment and had to sell what little
belongings I had
7) moved in with my mom in NY, didn't know anyone there, hated
the area/space, got VERY severely depressed
still feel like I'm being kicked around by life...trying to hang
on to a very delicate thread of life.
Basically, had nothing but set backs since I took the shrooms...
really !
My gf cheating/dumping me hurts like hell, in fact it's made me
look back at who I used to be pre-shroom and most of the times
I just break down crying for hours on end. One mistake, like walking
out into the street and getting hit by a truck and becomming
paralysed - except this was self-inflicted, and completely my
"fault", I accept that blame - I screwed up by taking the shroom
(I didn't know it was so powerful, and a father figure friend
gave it to me to enhance my meditation and help relieve my
insomnia - which I had at the time)... but still I DID take it,
so I am to blame...just don't feel like I should be "punished"
by cosmic forces like this :rolleyes" not that I believe in
that...
I kinda feel like I just happen to be one of the unlucky shmucks
who just happen to be at the "doomed" end of the statistical Bell
curve. Such people inevitable ask "why me" and can't believe
this is happening to them - like people who die/get hurt in
highly improbable events. But according to probability and the
Bell curve there will be such people on one end and the few
exceptionally lucky (lotto winners, etc) on the other end, and then
all the "regular" population that makes up the majority of the
bell curve (who will live relatively "regular" lives with ups and
downs"

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Anyone ere been "Completely Cured" of a Phobia/other Psyc disorder ? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3368834 - 11/16/04 12:44 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Have you ever read The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle...

Yeah, but I read it in the past, so I guess it is no longer has power.  :tongue2:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag