Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3361719 - 11/14/04 08:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

if you've never seen an instance of it i would hardly expect you to have heard of people dying from it. it causes changes in blood chemistry (i forget, i know potassium is one of them, i forget what the other one is). the larger the effort (not neccassarily the effect) the larger the possible effect on blood chemistry.
i think in most poeple its potassium and something else drops (glucose maybe?) in some poeple its spikes.

EDIT: oh yeah i forgot, this is my own personal advice, if you begin to make progress in telepathy or are choosing people to practice on, make sure you don't pick poeple with emotional/mental problems, poeple who practice or believe in magic or esoteric systems differnt than you're own and poeple who don't agree to it (the last one i break alot. in retrospect the initial practice should defintely be done with poeple you trust who won't fuck your shit up if you get a major success one day)

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Edited by truekimbo2 (11/14/04 08:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: truekimbo2]
    #3361781 - 11/14/04 08:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Potassium is an element and cannot be transmuted by the body.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: Swami]
    #3361886 - 11/14/04 09:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

whoops, i meant in blood potassium. not overall body pottassium

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3361906 - 11/14/04 09:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

id like to jump in with some relevant stuff here.

first of all i have never experienced telekinesis, however, i think that is not a good reason to disbelieve it. Unlike other paranormal phenomenon, TK would theoretically only appear if an individual actively sought out and practiced that ability. Do to the fact that the majority of people have never heard of it, dont believe in it, or dont care about it, you could assume only 1 in many thousand people would devote the time nescessary.

I can agree with the general belief that the human potential is essentially unlimited, however i think even the simpelest of these feats (rotating a toothpick) would take tremendous effort, so things like walking on water would be achieved by only incredibly rare individuals, awakend beings like christ or mohammed...

Also, i tend to if not believe in the paranormal, not disbelieve in it out of hand. i have no doubt that their are whole realms of possibility that science, a worthy tool though it is, has never even aproached explaining. just because science doesnt understand it or hasnt yet tested it certainly doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

How many thousands of years did it take for people to discover natural forces like magnetics, radio frequencies, gamma rays, ultra violet light...
all of thjis stuff has existed in nature forever but it took forever for us to discover it. how many more undiscoverd invisible forces still exist to be harnessed?

bio kinetics, the healing of the body with the mind, is a proven fact. Placebo studies have confirmed that the mental factor of belief, is more than suffiecient to perform various acts of physicological healing. A placebo administerd by a trusted official like a doctor or medicine man, can be more than 50% as effective as a real medicine. Even burn victims have been sucesfully treated with placebo morphine.

personally i have experienced at least 2 incidents of ESP, unexpected and very very hard to explain... i have told the story before so i wont go into it again, but the fact that something like ESP can exist without any explanation in science makes me think that TK might also.

i personally wouldnt practice TK simple because the method is too boring and arduous and the results are basically nill. so you can spin a toothpick? yay.

Id rather learn things like Out of body travel, lucid dreaming, and such as that. Things that are basically trippy and fun...

OH AND ANOTHER THING:

Paranormal happenings on drugs! wow! this is so hard to talk about because as soon as you say i was high when it happend your credibility is shot, but personally i have experienced uncanny degrees of 'simultaneous shared hallucinations' that are very hard to explain, as well as telepathy on mushrooms.

:tongue:

perrsonally i thank all of you who put in the time to explore this stuff.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3361952 - 11/14/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i don't quite understand that.  i'm sure everyone here has shared hallucinations at one point.  it happens every single time i trip with poeple and we look at the same thing at the same time (although it now makes me uncomfortable so i don't entertain it).

seems like everyone who had been tripping with thier friends, you look across the street and there is a gnome or some shit there, and then someone says, do you see that gnome and you say yeah i've been looking at him for 30 seconds.  i mean...  shrug.  just drug magic completely independant of reality ? :smile:

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3361984 - 11/14/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"reality is independent of that which is real"
-unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: Gomp]
    #3362007 - 11/14/04 09:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

exaactly man. ive definetly had many drug experiences that logic even looking back on it sober, made me believe had some reality outside of drug hallucination.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3362057 - 11/14/04 09:59 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i'll never forgot the time me and my friends were walking down a long long long long long road to the beach. they had previously told me about the man with the "circus sounding" car horn. so we're walking and then this car drives by, and right when it gets to us he hits his horn and its the clowny song, but something circusy, and my friends start laughing hysterically. about 20 minutes later he comes back and again, right as he goes by us he hits it again (the horn lasted for like 5-10 seconds so he wasn't just doing it continously.)

off topic but still the art of high wierdness.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3362123 - 11/14/04 10:18 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"it causes changes in blood chemistry (i forget, i know potassium is one of them, i forget what the other one is). the larger the effort (not neccassarily the effect) the larger the possible effect on blood chemistry."

If this were true then telekinesis would be a practiced art based in science...not conjecture. As I am someone who has had extensive medical training (EMT) your explantion does not impress me.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3362347 - 11/14/04 11:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hmm, thats comforting to me, since i consider it a practiced art based on science.

--------------------

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
    #3362845 - 11/15/04 04:33 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

As to how it is possible, you could go down the "power of the mind" route i.e. anything that you truly believe in, will be possible and can be done. I personally don't find that total belief = reality, as different people have conflicting beliefs, but I guess you might be able to /alter/ or /bend/ reality based on what you believe.

If you fully, 100% believe that what is happening, is actually happening..then IT IS! Truth is in the eye of the beholder, as i just told swami :smile:

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3363054 - 11/15/04 07:26 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I was pretty convinced that I was dead once. Not once actually. Another time I believed sincerely that every bone in my body was shattering, I could feel the pain as real as I feel these keys when I type.

But I'm still breathing, and all my bones are intact. If you believe something completely, and it is true, it is not true because you believe it completely, but rather more likely that you believe it completely because it is true, and it has evidence to support it.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineDaFilosafa
Stranger
Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: entiformatie]
    #3363620 - 11/15/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Actually buddhists and hindus believe that these powers such as telekenisis, telepathy etc originate from the astral plane, and can be gained by meditation, of course it takes a little time but it is thier and they do exist, because if you think about it such things as bending a spoon is only a manipulation of energy, and of course the astral plane is your thoughts which creates energy which in turn creates matter.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: DaFilosafa]
    #3363640 - 11/15/04 11:25 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

because if you think about it such things as bending a spoon is only a manipulation of energy

Spoon bending can be done by any stage magician using the mechanical force from his hand. Uri Geller was a fraud.

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: Swami]
    #3363657 - 11/15/04 11:30 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I made my fart gas move across a room with fans running. I used my mind to control it's direction. My friend was sitting near the fan I was in front of it. He smelled it very bad. Does this count?

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: MAGnum]
    #3363686 - 11/15/04 11:36 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hmmm, do you trust your friend to tell the truth Fucknuckle?

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3363715 - 11/15/04 11:43 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah Jesus has a great sniffer........... :lol:

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Offlinedmtrypr
psychonauticalengineer

Loc: Florida
    #3363737 - 11/15/04 11:47 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I think that in order to manipulate gross, you must first understand the subtle. I spend much time meditating on what is the animus, the animating force of all things. Human beings, coastlines, galaxies, hurricanes, snail shells, all exhibit the "golden ratio" the number phi. This ratio simply means that we are essentially fractals, with each part representative of the whole. My goal is to find how much "sameness" there is in a world of differences. I think that once you find out what part of you is within all parts, reality and all its glory unfolds before you.

--------------------
"There is no greater power in heaven and earth than the thought of the son of man. Though unseen by the eyes of the body,yet each thought has mighty strength, even such strength can shake the heavens." -Gospel of the Essenes

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: dmtrypr]
    #3363816 - 11/15/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

interesting DMTtryper, verr intersting. the idea of us all being fractals, parts of the whole, would sync up perfectly with the seperate field of thought on the holographic universe. any chance you could post or PM me a relevant link/summary?

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: dmtrypr]
    #3363915 - 11/15/04 12:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I think that once you find out what part of you is within all parts, reality and all its glory unfolds before you.

You think that because you hope it to be so or because you have had the cosmic glory unfold for you?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order