Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
LSD, It's been a while...
    #3361792 - 11/14/04 10:55 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I should start off by saying this is not necessarily a trip report, just a  brief description of last night, I have had my hands on cid a few times here and there in my past but this was by far the most intense  thing that has ever happened in my life and I am going to tell about what happened from what I can piece together since I have still not been to sleep after finally coming down about noon, about 10 hours after ingesting...

I recently acquired 9 hits of LSD on blotter from a good friend of mine :smirk: after a 6 year semi-manhunt of NEVER finding any in this craphole of a town, unless it was just plain old "unspiked" blotter paper.  But somehow I managed to scrape up these hits, and yet have had to pay a dime for them, but sure feel I owe a great amount... 

It all started taking place yesterday at around 6pm, getting a few things situated to introduce my closest friend since toddler days to the great substance.  I had planned on 2 other close friends to share it with us but things took a different turn and me and "C" ended up at my house at midnight on the dot with his PS2 and the new Grand Theft Auto, San Andreas...  By 12:15 C ate 2 hits and I ate 3 hits, which the middle hit in my strip was the one I claimed since the day I received it all, it was solid white like the rest with just a smear of the name Timothy Leary, kinda overrated, but it sounded fun at the time...

About 1 hour later we are both sharing somewhat of a permagrin, nothing really happening much yet, but it was obvious that there was LSD on the strips, that and the odd taste that LSD usually seems to have, I guess only described of an acidy taste, some prefer metallic taste...

We go outside for a smoke and stuff is seeming kinda strange, we go back inside and go to my room and its like we both notice at the same time that my bed is breathing, then we look at the wood grain walls and they are breathing as well.  We decide we should go ahead and take the other 4 hits and divide them since noone else was around to help drop them and they were tempting us both...

This is where things take a  weird turn, it seems that everything around us is alive.  I notice when C is playing the game that he can not sit still, he is just moving from one side to the other, then kinda bobbing up and down abit, then his arms and legs start to kinda move in sync with the games movements and then I notice that I am pretty much moving along with him, the game, and everything around me, but I'm sitting perfectly still, so I just ask, "Are you moving?"  He says, "No..."

Now a few hours have passed and I am starting to get this burnt image of what seems like a very halloweenic image of the spy vs. spy character, but with a curve to him that is like a negative from a photograph that is being cut and pasted in a very, very fast way over and over and over again in a circular pattern somewhat that is creating CEVs along with OEVs...  At the same time of that happening repeatedly for the next 8 or so hours  everything else has taken that, unexplainable, halloweenic look.  I look at Cs face when he is zoned out in the game and I can see his chin begin to curve up, like an elfs chin, then his eyebrows begin to do the same thing, but downward, then he barely opens his mouth and it seems like it opens 6 inches like he is having someone plane-feeding him with a friggin subway sandwich, its so crazy because it continues to do this no matter how hard I try to concentrate on him.  The visuals of this can only be explained like the part in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas when Duke makes his way to the lobby to check into his room and the ladys face kinda breaths and moves on its own, only with my minds own twist of it, and no, his head did not turn into a lizards head and try to snap at me, it would be cool, but I am not sure if any amount of LSD would produce this kind of visual, but who knows, there are reports of people taking ungodly amounts, and survived...

This whole time we are trading the controller back and forth doing everything from super-long bmx wheelies, parachuting, swimming, murdering sprees, etc.  and it is like the game has gone into  FULL BLOWN fluorescent mode, everything is in fluorescent green, orange, pink, red, yellow, purple and its like something out of a comic book, everything has a kind of a pastel look, it even seems sometimes like everything seen through my eyes on the game are an episode of the 80s illustrated black and white music video "Take on me" by Aha, only in the most amazing array of fluorescent lights that only a mind with a head full of acid would see...

One thing I will not forget is the laughter coming from the scene of a nigga getting homie-stomped in the middle of the projects while trying to escape the po-lice on a bmx on some block that you have been trying to get off of for what seems like hours in a game that is lit up with the most unimaginable colors and shapes that one would only see in some psychedelic 60s style flicks that can be seen from here to there, while everything around you, including your friend is creeping and crawling and breathing and melting.  None of that probably made sense, but it did to me...  :grin:

There was tons of other crap that creeped the hell out of us all night but I think this is good where it ends, this is and has definitely been my drug of choice for a while and will probably stay that way, and I think that the majority of odd and end drugs that have been taken will come to a screeching halt until some good shrooms or cid makes it my way again, there is always room for those 2, I just don't have to fill that  hole anymore...  BTW, C made it through with me with no problems as well and has made it perfectly clear to me that it was the most amazing thing that he has ever experienced in his life, in his own fucked up words, "Its almost enlightening..."  He is also pretty much like me, why all the hype, of course its not the greatest thing to go directly out in public in this condition, and we pretty much know that LSD will NEVER be legalized, but man it is truly something that everyone should experience, at least once before they die... 

Psychodelic, if I do say so myself...  :tripping:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMy_Corona
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSD, It's been a while... [Re: Tremor1127]
    #3361846 - 11/14/04 11:07 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Nice report! L being my drug of choice as well mmm it never seems to lose its charm. Did you leave at all during the trip like take a walk (bare foot is allways fun) feels like your walking on ham lol at least to me  :crazy2:

--------------------
Im on acid for YOUR protection...

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet
 User Gallery

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #3362218 - 11/15/04 12:47 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i alway's enjoy reading a good trip report,I am glad you had a blast!  :cool: :cheers:

Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: LSD, It's been a while... [Re: FlusH]
    #3362983 - 11/15/04 08:34 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Great report man. Wish I could get some acid. As for the taste (I call it metallic), I always attributed it to the fact that a lot of people keep acid in aluminum foil. I figured that's what caused that taste because LSD is not supposed to have a taste or smell.

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: LSD, It's been a while... [Re: My_Corona]
    #3363327 - 11/15/04 11:58 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

no, we never did leave during the trip, we did walk around my house abit, but it was raining a little over here, has been for days... as we were standing outside a light came on 3 houses over, we thought the place caught on fire and were about to either call 911 or go to the rescue, but then we thought, NOOO, we do that they will think we started the fire, then know it was caused by our conditions, so all we could do was watch this house burn to the ground, but then someone put out the fire with the flip of a switch and come to find out it was just a light afterall, we decided to go back in haha...

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: LSD, It's been a while... [Re: FlusH]
    #3363336 - 11/15/04 12:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

thanks, and yes, i had the time of my life :wink:...

OfflineMy_Corona
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3364461 - 11/15/04 04:35 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

With pupils like a nocturnal animal I could see why it looked like a fire :P

--------------------
Im on acid for YOUR protection...

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: LSD, It's been a while... [Re: My_Corona]
    #3368088 - 11/16/04 11:19 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

lol, it seems so wierd to go back and play that game now, it will never seem the same again... i checked the stats from that night also, i can not believe how much some stuff was increased, including a 10 minute wheelie, 35 minute 5 star warrent chase, and the amount of damage done, people killed and so on went way up too lol... the camera was also used on there by my friend and he was taking pics of birds, some people, buildings and it would be so amazing if we could see them the way they were that night, but they arent, its just regular pics of random bs in the game, oh well...

Invisibletranced2
the runner of it all

Loc: where peace reigns
    #3368315 - 11/16/04 12:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

wow, so you took the sacrement lsd and sat around and played gta and occasionally went outside. I think there is a reason you have not found lsd in the last 6 years, A VERY GOOD REASON.

What a waste, i am kind of appalled.

--------------------
in trees. fighting bears.

InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
Re: LSD, It's been a while... [Re: tranced2]
    #3368437 - 11/16/04 01:03 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

hey man how you use your time is up to you, if that is what enlighten hims during his trips then whats to say its not right for him to do that while tripping and it sure isn't a waste of time. i would have rather been doing something else but i mostly party so I'm not one to talk about wasting time, but in my opinion what ever you choose to do is up to you and you cant waste time because its what you want to be doing and its impossible to waste other peoples time because its up to them to decide whats a waste of time and if it is then they don't have to partake in it.

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

#3368893 - 11/16/04 03:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

dude, your such a fag, every single post i see of yours is either negative or makes little or no sense, i had the most fun i have had in years and all i did was jammed out, played a video game, roamed around throughout all of my house and occasionally went out for a smoke, i actually spent a good 3 hours of the night outside because every cig break ended up being like 30 minutes... it was also raining like crazy so it was hard to enjoy the nightlife...

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
    #3370543 - 11/16/04 08:36 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Personally I would have saved the blotter for another occassion where I could go outside and enjoy nature, indoor trips IMO are sort of a waste...  but I also do have to agree with KyKid in saying that however someone wants to spend their trip is up to them.  Different people have different preferences, and you can't hold that against them!  Anyway, glad you enjoyed your trip man, I'm still waiting for LSD to come my way.  Never been there yet... can't wait 'til I have my day.  :crazy2:

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
jizzing skull penis
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Kratmandu
Re: LSD, It's been a while... [Re: newusername222]
    #3371100 - 11/16/04 10:10 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah L is my fav too, divine stuff. I'm not 100 % sure, but I think the taste comes from the everclear that the L is dissolved in before laying, peace.

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (11/17/04 11:20 PM)

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: LSD, It's been a while... [Re: the free thinker]
    #3371216 - 11/16/04 10:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

my options are pretty much limited as it is, due to my conditions the state says i must not leave my house after midnight on weekends, and it would not be a good idea to be anywhere in public with a head full of acid, and it has been raining nonstop for almost a week, people have lost their engines due to our rain, in my condition i may have lost more than an engine... not only did i have an absolute fucking blast that night, i stayed out of jail, i really cant think of anything that would have made my night any better...  :confused:

Offlinearbalest
wut kent?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
    #3373133 - 11/17/04 10:26 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Ahh, I cant wait till I get to try acid or shrooms. I'm going to save them for a rainy night, and sit outside listening to the rain. I dont know if its just me or not, but I just love the sound of rain, it seems like a good idea, well for me personally anyway.

I think that its great that you had such a good time, and anyone should use this time however they please. The whole photo taking thing on GTA: SA sounds like something I would do, just to try and remember what I was thinking when I did it.

--------------------

Offlinehairyhaggler
Stranger
Re: LSD, It's been a while... [Re: arbalest]
    #3373226 - 11/17/04 11:08 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Glad you had a great time doing what YOU wanted to do , and enjoying every moment of it. I dont think there is any right way or wrong way to enjoy LSD.Just go with whatever feels right/good/ and fun at the time.Example-( If you found that when you went out for a fag your time was taken up by watching a snail crawl across the path for an hour and enjoyed it then so be it)...The main thing is "enjoy every moment for what it is".
I used to take cid loads before it all dried up over here (uk) and cant find it anywhere now. The amount of times we sat in front of the tv watching films (independence day was my favourite) and playing tekken on the playstation for hours on end was just amazing.

I remember one time acctually when my mates girlfriend came home from clubbing and we were tripping our tits off, we saved her some blotters and she took them , she was already E`ing and had strange affects to the both togethor.She just wanted to lay in peace and close her eyes and chill but we kept thinking she was not breathing and kept poking her and asking her if she was ok...this was most amusing (you had to be there i guess.

Ramble over... big thumbs up to you for enjoying your gaming trip.

Edited by hairyhaggler (11/17/04 11:09 AM)

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: LSD, It's been a while... [Re: hairyhaggler]
    #3373334 - 11/17/04 11:40 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

hairyhaggler said:
I dont think there is any right way or wrong way to enjoy LSD.

with lsd, i dont think it really works that way, it seems like whatever you are doing when you are frying seems like the coolest thing you could be doing... next time i drop though i want to have some colored pencils and an art book just to go nuts on...

Invisibletranced2
the runner of it all

Loc: where peace reigns
Re: LSD, It's been a while... [Re: hairyhaggler]
    #3373341 - 11/17/04 11:41 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Thusly what I said was my opinion of the issue. I think he wasted acid, and time.

There is so much more anyone could be doing than sitting around playing video games. It just says something about the youth of our age, when presented with acid, they... play video games... really hard.

It is just kind of funny to me, how something so sought after and what I think of as a beneficial sacrement could be used in this way after this guy spent 6 years looking for it.

I don't know, to each their own,

--------------------
in trees. fighting bears.

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

#3373366 - 11/17/04 11:48 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tranced2 said:
my opinion

I think

to me

I think

I don't know, to each their own,

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3373786 - 11/17/04 01:31 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I guess you're so much better than him 'cause you'd go for a walk in the forest?

Some video games are pretty amazing works of art, and if you want to appreciate them by taking LSD and really getting into them, go for it.

If some guy thinks he's so much better than you because he'd do something else on the drug then he's the one with the problem.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience