Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
ummm E Report?
    #3361448 - 11/14/04 09:03 PM (12 years, 26 days ago)

Ok, where to begin. Last night, Spacetime Continuum, Equulei, and many other guests (Equulei being from colorado, w00t w00t!) threw a sick ass techno party at the planetarium at the CU campus in Boulder. I knew it was going to be one of the sickest raves i've been to, but i really had no idea. My girlfriend and i drove an hour down, ready to buy 2 pills of E for the sick ass occasion, being my first time rolling. We get there right on time and as soon as we walk in, we start mingling and meeting lots of new people (and older friends). The music was already KICKIN in the main music room and people were already dancing (which usually doesn't happen at the beginning of raves), and there was a long group meditation session happening in the planetarium. The first hour we danced (i was so fucking tired after this, because i had worked all day on a chicken farm), then wandered into the Planetarium for some very peaceful meditation with chill music and awesome visuals on. Met some more people, then when i walked outside i seen a friend i hadn't seen in months. I asked if he could get the pills and he said he was workin on it (they turned out to be all over the place). We dance some more and mingle a lot, then my friend comes back to get my money. Hand him 25 bucks and he comes back a couple minutes later with 2 yellow maple leaves (type of pill).

Immediately my gilfriend and i chewed up our pills and swallowed them, being very happy at the situation. Dance, dance, dance then BANG! My pupils are dinner plates and i had the hugest grin on my face. We went outside for a menthol, and giggled with each other at how amazing the feeling was. She rubbed my chest and i exclaimed 'OH MY GOD!'. After that i was stuck on how good it felt to rub my own chest, which i did the whole night. We proceeded to the dance floor, and i was amazed that i wasn't tired or soar at all. I danced for about an hour straight (best i've ever danced IMO), and started really mingling. Met with a few old friends who continually gave me warm hugs which felt like magic. EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! Even the ugly people (sorry to be superficial, but it's for the sake of conversating), were equal beautiful beings. I got a few light shows which were amazing, then for the first time had some glow rods (plastic rod with color changing ping pong ball looking things on the top), and did my own light show. It's so easy to do anything like that when you're in the flow of things.

Nibbling, licking, rubbing and groping! OH MY GOD! How wonderful the feeling is, mindblowing. I didn't think i'd like the experience too much, but i was way wrong. I'd walk outside and look at the clouds, rubbing my arms and chest, flowing the the flute players music, pure bliss! I told the flute player how beautiful the notes were and that i wanna get a didj. Then i asked him about McKenna (which he didn't seem to know) to no avail, then about DMT and he knew who i was talking about. So many people were looking for mushrooms, i gave out my number to like 10 people so my zebra could hook it up. Once i found myself cruising around with this curious guy named Thibiti, in his Rolls Royce, talking about mushrooms. I had no idea what i was doing in his car, or what happened to my gilfriend so i just laughed and enjoyed the conversation.

I walk back in to find my girlfriend and we head back into the planetarium. OMG, OMG, OMG! Equulei was pumping their beautiful music out through a live PA with wicked visuals, and the stars. I felt complete for a while, like i was the stars, like i was GOD (which i am of course). It was like going through much meditation and being myself completely for a few hours. This dude sat next to us and said him and his friend have to show us some 'tricks' because it's our first time. He was so happy to be doing this to us (he was rolling too, for the first time in a year). He did something called an 'arm pull' where he wrapped his thumbs and fingers tightly around the top of my arm by my shoulder. He said with all my force to pull away from him, so i did. It felt like my arm was melting rubber! Insane, it felt so good. He did it to my girlfriend, then i did it to him and his friend, cool guys. They did some other tricks (this post is already long, don't wanna bore ya). Danced, danced, danced until i was dripping sweat and blood (i put a deep ass cut into my nose while dancing, it sucked, cuts + sweat = unpleasant). My gf and i went over to this huge cotton bed thing, which is the most comfortable piece of furniture i've ever layed or sat on. Rubbed my whole body against it, and felt content just laying there. Yadayadayada, OH MY GOD! That's all i could say, is 'oh my god'. Raves are a lot better when rolling as opposed to tripping, it's just right.

As the party was ending, and the flame dancers were told they couldn't do it there on campus, and the cops rolling by every 5 minutes, we decided to go to my friends after party. I had to drive my girlfriends car because she was rolling to hard, but it was only a mile or so away. We get there and the music is STILL KICKIN. It's like the party didn't end, it still went to 6 am with 2 dj's, and lots of 'candy kids'. I did another light show for about 20 minutes and conversated with friends, and of course danced. We decided to leave, so we said our goodbyes, and gave out free hugs.

Drove home and somehow drove in a HUGE ass circle for 25-30 minutes. It was awkward and i really have no idea what happened, but we made it home shortly after. We got inside, stripped our clothes off, and fucked like a tiger (not by myself mind you). Best sex i've ever had, hands down. We fell asleep on my couch in the living room, and woke up 4 hours later for a phone call which i don't remember because i was sleeping like a rock. Girlfriend said i mumbled to the phone, handed it to her, then fell asleep. Said my pupils were way dilated. I slept for a straight 10 hours without any disturbance and didn't even remember my girlfriend leaving 5 hours into it.

Today i woke up and took a shower, went to my girlfriends, and felt sort of slow or dumb. I can't imagine what it'd be like to roll all the time, it has to make you feel stupid. So it was a fucking wicked night and the best party i've been to (i didn't even explain it well, it's unexplainable) and best sex i've ever had. Thanks for reading  :stoned: Peace, love, and colors!

EDIT: I ate the best piece of fruit i've ever had last night, a kiwi. Next time raving, ima bring a platter of fruit for everyone and a 5 gallon drum of water!

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: ummm E Report? [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3361706 - 11/14/04 10:33 PM (12 years, 26 days ago)

:cool: :thumbup:

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3362855 - 11/15/04 06:49 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

sounds like a great experiance! :laugh:

Quote:

So many people were looking for mushrooms, i gave out my number to like 10 people so my zebra could hook it up. 

please don't do that ever again man, you could have been busted :crazy:

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: ummm E Report? [Re: stefan]
    #3362858 - 11/15/04 06:55 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

Well, the people i interacted with and gave my number out to were from the large trusted group of friends that always go to the same parties. 4 or 5 of them are friends, but the rest are just cool kids that were rollin. I admit, it was pretty stupid of me, but i was pretty messed up and not thinking correctly (at least in this sense). Btw, it's not me supplying the mushrooms, so they couldn't find anything to charge me with. But thanks for the advice man, i will take heed to it.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3362901 - 11/15/04 07:31 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

hehe I can imagine it's pretty easy to do such things on E without thinking about it :grin:
I just thought I should point this out

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience