Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMike_Ologist
4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamineconnoiseur
Salvia and the Merry Parade
    #3361158 - 11/14/04 07:52 PM (12 years, 29 days ago)

Having read many, many salvia reports, I am intrigued by one theme that I've read in a handful of them.  A few of these come from this site (if they're yours and you'd like me to attribute them to you, let me know!), and a few come from the Erowid Experience Vaults:

Quote:

And now that they were showing me this inner dialog, I assumed that meant it was now time to pull the curtain up and the ?Game? was over. The fact that people in the room were explaining this fact to each other that the game was over didn?t help much either. I literally expected each and every one of my aquaintances throughout the whole of my life, to commence a merry parade through the living room to greet me in my final minutes.

Quote:

Its basically a dream where I think: reality is fake, like my room is a theatrical set thats gonna fall over... and my family and freinds (who already knew that reality was fake) are gonna appear in celebration of me discovering this. (Kind of like being Truman in the Truman show.)

Quote:

"Reality, my life is all a theoretical drama awaiting some mysterious cosmic climax ... And its happening now! everyone i knew, my family are about to burst into my room congatulating me on waking up etc etc ... and i think WAW GREAT BRING IT ON and i relax and start feeling many dimensions opening up to me ... and then my ego re born and im back in normality"

Quote:

I heard 'Well, crystallinesheen finally did it, he broke through, I knew he would find the truth at some point. It was good being in his movie, let's all say goodbye to him, he's about to leave us, but watch out, you don't want to go with him now!' The realization that my friends were cardboard cutouts just killed me, I mean I would have been less shocked if my friends had pulled out a pistol right then and there and shot me. It felt like that, but so much worse. I can deal with pain & injury, but not the Ultimate Vision. Damnit, Lady Salvia, why did you have to go and show me that? God, that wasn't cool at all!!

Everyone I had ever known was popping up everywhere, wishing me goodbye, and they were all sad that I figured out the game so early in my life.

The door to my room was opened wide, and I knew that all of the people I had ever known were all about to walk through that doorway and mock me, laughing because I had believed in the delusion, and they had all participated in that lie. (Thankfully, that didn't happen).

I only vaguely know these people, but they knew exactly what I had done, and were laughing at the role they had played in my life delusion. I knew I was a goner. Oh god, I almost get sick to my stomach recalling this, it was worse than any torture, any kind of bad thing I can imagine, from anal rape to being drawn & quartered to having your fingernails pulled out by the roots. It was beyond the catagories of 'good' and 'bad', like I said it was the Real Deal. I know this is part of the bad shit that happens when you die, before your spirit goes back home & everything is good, you have to leave this world behind, and in doing that, you realize that is was all just a dream.

I think it's amazing that so many people have such nearly identical experiences.  Are they fairly common?  Have a lot of people here had such an experience?  Has anyone had a similar feeling on anything other than Salvia?

I'd love to feel what it's like, but after hearing it described as "worse than anal rape," I'm not so sure any more :confused:

Edited by Mike_Ologist (11/14/04 07:57 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience