Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline3Mshroom
old hand

an apology
    #335865 - 06/06/01 03:01 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

OK as some of you know I was pretty sick there a while back. I had posted that everything was back up and running but on the 22nd I hade to make another rush trip to the hospital because I was coughing up blood. I didn't get released from the hospital until last Sunday and I now look forward to a minimum of 6 weeks of no exertion.
Needless to say, orders have been getting backed up. I came home to emails accusing me of stealing money and everything else. The orders will get caught up this week.
Sorry for any anxiety or delays that my absence may have caused.

Be sure to check out http://www.3mshrooms.homestead.com

--------------------
Corruptissima republicae, plurimae leges
Illegitumus non carborundum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
Re: an apology [Re: 3Mshroom]
    #335885 - 06/06/01 03:56 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Dude, anything we can do to help?

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
    #335937 - 06/06/01 06:41 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I wish i could do something to help 3M !
:| I hope you get through it as fast as possible!!!
I will concentrate to your good health!
But if there is something that our community can do to help you, just say so!!! I will send you some love via priority mail.Hope it comes fast!...

YOU WANNA GET HIGH

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

InvisibleIneedHitsPLEASE
enthusiast

Loc: upstate,ny
    #335978 - 06/06/01 08:12 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Hi 3M,
Hope your feeling better.It's not you who should be apoligizing.It's all the people out there,who if they dont get their order exactly when they think they should,automaticly start accusing you of stealing.It makes me sick when I read all the whiney posts from people about the waiting 2 weeks and not getting their order and how they were screwed.It would make no sense for you or Ryche or any other fully legit vendor to screw anyone over.Your buisness is based highly on repeat customers im sure.And you are all active members of the shroomery.Why would you rip anyone off.People today are just idiots.Society is full of a bunch of whiney spoiled brats annd I will apoligize for all of them.When you order something from say Amazon.com,if it doesnt come in 2 weeks do you start writing them emails accusing them of stealing?NO,of course not!So why do it here?It will always amaze me,and I couldnt be one of you guys because I would flip out.
Well anyways,glad to hear your better,Take it easy. :~)

"From the pricking of my thumbs,something wicked this way comes"

--------------------
You are the Weakest Link........GOODBYE!

Invisibleslither
addict
    #336015 - 06/06/01 09:13 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I really hate to hear this shit 3m, I hope to hell you get better, and noone that's been part of the OMC for more than a month could accuse you of stealing, as far as I'm concerned, you are the most diecent, legit, and honest vendor out there. Good luck on your health.

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #336040 - 06/06/01 09:45 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Man 3M, I hope you get better. I'm looking forward to us having coffee sometime. Take care my friend....

"Out of chaos...comes order...."

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Offlinezues2001
Stranger
Re: an apology [Re: Taz]
    #336065 - 06/06/01 10:00 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

hope you get well soon ,as for the other ppl worrieing and saying you ripped them off.well screw them,same thing happend to shroomguild ,now they are getting there orders and changing there tune,ppl think it should be there in a week ,well ppl this is not the case,and for future referance ppl have some patience.

Invisibleoscill8
*bondage fairy*
    #336075 - 06/06/01 10:05 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

<< hug >> knew something had to be up since i havent seen you around :( youll be better, dont go rushing out on *** tour 2001 too quickly. hehe...

as for people being mad- no one had the balls to post a complaint about you *anywhere*, which says a lot. go back to bed and get some rest. YOUR bed...!

--------------------
? oscill8 2001, 2002
"Any data submitted to Shroomery.org becomes our property"

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: an apology [Re: zues2001]
    #336096 - 06/06/01 10:37 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Zues2001, first of all U have to realize the nature of people. Secound when you have a place like this that attracts honest to slady, people are going to be quick to judge. Do U even understand what where dealing with here? This isn't like ordering something from the Sears catalog. I have noticed that in almost every one of your post you make some refference about shroomguild.com over this. Now I'm not jumping on U, but if U stop and think about this for a minute...Then U will see that your starting to look like a sock puppet. See this is how it is here, people will research U, research the statements U make, claims etc. If a person sells spores, well they really gotta expect this from time to time now right? nobody can make everybody happy. Any time your dealing in a substance, people are going to be this way, so get used to it..

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Offlinezues2001
Stranger
    #336112 - 06/06/01 11:20 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

well TAZ yes i make refrence about shroomguild ,as he had said that ppl had sent him letters saying that he ripped him off,now that is explained you ,need to think about what the fuck you are talking about (sock puppet)next u say u are not jumping on me ,and as for catlas you say you dont mean to take sides,remember saying that puke or some thing along that line AND THEN 2 POSTS LATER YOU TELL HIM THAT U ARE NOT JUMPING ON HIM ,YOU ARE A TROUBLE MAKER ,AND FURTHER MORE I HAVE SAID IN THE PAST AND WILL SAY IT AGAIN NOW I HELP CATLIS OUT FROM TIME TO TIME WITH SOME THINGS. SO BE FOR YOU GO AROUND CALLING PPL SOCK PUPPETS YOU NEED ,TO TAKE A LONG LOOK IN THE MIRROR,AS FUCK IT YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ,

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
    #336170 - 06/06/01 12:59 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yo dude I had some difficulty trying to understand your english, you wanna try that again maybe?...lol As far as Taz taking sides I think Taz trys to be pretty objective and his/her post didnt have the "fucking attitude" your does. Taz is trying to make a point. If you arent a puppet then your posts will do the talking for you.

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Offlinezues2001
Stranger
Re: an apology [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #336182 - 06/06/01 01:13 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

hey billy blast off,think you are missing the point here i was just replying to the post on 3m being sick and then taz replys something about sock puppet,you ppl think just because a person sticks up for some one they might be a sock puppet,well like i said i got no need to say i dont help catlas from time to time so where does he get off call or sujesting i am, a sock puppet.and how and why does saying get well and dont worrie about what some ppl say have to do with being a sock puppet,so i guess i will just leave this at a end .he gave his 2 cents i gave mine and you gave yours .so i will leave this at a end .can you read that ,if not well so be it

Invisiblecatlas
Stranger
    #336183 - 06/06/01 01:13 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I think most of the Vendors develope a thick skin. But I don't think that because one is a vendor they should have to put up wth this crap. It can be very stressing on the vendor.
Look at 3m, here is a guy who has been hospitalized for a period of time. He should only have to concentrate on getting well not being slagged by every Tom, Dick and Harry out there.
I can understand people getting anxious about getting there spores. But if there is one thing I have learned from this hobby, it is the patience is a much needed virture for a shroomer. I like probally everyone else out there wish I could innoculate my jars and then the next day have shrooms. Unfortunately this is just not the case.
3m I wish you a speedy recovery. Don't woory people I am sure he will get your spores out to you.

Catlas
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 7.0

iQA/AwUBOx6Aw/ptfZ8mGesJEQJ+wACgpJR49u0Kfehqd+yBeosRJP3AEFcAoI3/
dFWxqZsVK49OxBnadluf8hqb
=5VES
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #336427 - 06/06/01 06:10 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Zues2001, first of all I did not call you a sock puppet. go back and read my post. I said your starting to look like one. I am only trying to help U out because sooner are later, people are going to pick up on this and try to cause problems for. And I'm still getting e-mails from people complaining about not recieving their orders. Boy it sure is funny how I can send to a canadian vendor and I always get my stuff in less than a week and half from sending in payment. But, like I tell others, give it some time being he is a new vendor. The reason I called him a puke is because he came on here and said everyone order from me I'll make U a big deal. then people started complaining about catlas not returning simple e-mails. I even sent him some he only answered like 1. I tried to help people when this was becoming a problem for people. And Catlas final broke silence and came back on here. I wouldn't have had to say anything are do anything if he would have responded to people before

And no I do not know what your talking about. And if U and Catlas don't like it when someone has a negative thing to say about your service...well then get out of the business then. You should view negative responses as a way to help U guys develope a better service, instead U come on here are start calling people liars by saying that they are wrong about Catlas, maybe they are wrong maybe they are not. the bottom line is it is all constructive criticism. And If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. You also have been coming on here attacking Capt. Max well maybe not so much U but I believe him and Catlas went around. It's bullshit like this that does make me tend to lean to one side, why? because vendors shouldn't be wasting their time with flaming other vendors. SOOO, If you and catlas are going to come here and do stuff like that then U can only expect the community to respond in a negative way.

So once again, I did not call U a sock puppet, but being that U assumed that and got all bent out of shape, I'm starting to change my mind about this.

--------------------

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #336492 - 06/06/01 07:40 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

You tell 'em Taz.  You tell the world. lol

3M: Hope you get better man. 

Its funny how seemingly harmless threads turn into flame fests.

4 out of 5 inmates agree.  The FSR is better than being raped by your overweight roomate!;)
Support the FSR.

Edited by jonnyshaggs420 on 06/06/01 09:42 PM.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
    #336570 - 06/06/01 09:09 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds very good to me....lol

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

OfflineDigiAngel
journeyman
Loc: Canada
    #336715 - 06/07/01 01:36 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

glad to hear you're back on your feet so to speak. Never was accusing u of stealing, but after awhile was getting kinda worried. Not for the order mind you (can always cancel a money order), just that you seemed to drop off, and there was a wonder if something came back to haunt u. Scared the crap outta my cat though, started questioning me if it could happen to us!!!

to some we are demons , angels to others.

--------------------
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

to some we are demons , angels to others.

Offline3Mshroom
old hand

Re: an apology [Re: DigiAngel]
    #336994 - 06/07/01 10:46 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

It's ok Angel. As for any outstanding orders...they are all in the mail as of the day before yesterday and winging their ways to their new homes as fast as the postal service will take them. Angel if you were one of the nasty emails then you had company because I had several although I assume that some were duplicates sent through different hotmail accounts since they were all very similiar and even had the same spelling errors LOL

--------------------

Offline3Mshroom
old hand

#337005 - 06/07/01 10:55 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

BTW I just want to thank everyone for their kind words and the get well soon cards and mail that I got from my online friends. My daughter was bringing a new one almost daily. It's really cool to think that some of you took time out of your days to actually think about me and send good wishes. Shroomers are the best!

--------------------

OfflineAlexander
Rastafari
Male User Gallery

#337677 - 06/08/01 07:53 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

sad to know you're not in good health 3M!
if you need any help I'll be glad to help you with my herbs if I can.
PM me when you like!

Peace
Ax

--------------------
Love in the name of the Lord
      JAH RASTAFARI!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules