Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

First time eating marijuana
    #3359161 - 11/14/04 09:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Last night I cooked up some pizza with a good amount of shredded cannabis in it. I cooked it for a long long time on a low setting to get all of that good THC in the cheeze.

I scarf it down and go out and see a movie with a friend. As the movie ends I feel a little off, I can tell I finally cooked it right.

We head over to a friends house and her friend from out of state has about 2 grams of pot and wants to finish it because he can't take it on the plane. So we finish it and I'm feeling pretty damn good. Then I relaize that my peak just keeps climbing and climbing and never seemed to stop. Everyone else was feeling slightly stoned but I was pretty much tripping.

I don't know if I was having a mushroom flashback or something. But I was freaking out, I had the same thought pattern as I did on mushrooms for the first time. And the problem was I had forgotten that I had ate pot earlier. I didn't think about trying to calm myself down because I had forgotten that I had ingested anything. And the other people there didnt know either.

I finally left to get a change of setting and went home and put on some King Crimson to chill out to, and as I layed in bed I had some good CEV'S. When I opened my eyes I could still see patterns everywhere in the darkness. I stayed high from about 9 till i fell asleep at 4...I was still high around 4.

Does that sound like a pot experince when you cook it and use to much pot? Im sure I would of had a better experince alone or with closer friends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: First time eating marijuana [Re: LthirdSeyeD]
    #3359166 - 11/14/04 09:07 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I've heard of people having very intense times eating pot. How much did you eat?

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #3359173 - 11/14/04 09:08 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hell yeah, that's what it's like to be really stoned.

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Re: First time eating marijuana [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3359216 - 11/14/04 09:37 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

About twice as much as I would normally smoke...It filled my bowl atleast two times.

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#3359226 - 11/14/04 09:42 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah eating can be intense sometimes.

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

OfflineLuciferSam2
Madcap

Loc: Milton Keynes, UK
Re: First time eating marijuana [Re: BanJankri]
    #3359274 - 11/14/04 09:53 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

make some hash fudge and know what it means to be stoned....immaculate.

the Impressionists, Rimbaud, Baudelaire etc. used to eat hash to get creative with..

my friend has a hash coffee every night and sent me the following e-mail last week:

I have charted the six stages of hash coffee.

first comes talkativeness. Were coming up......
then its confusion. What was I doing again?
then its depression. Why is my life so bad? Shit I could die any minute. Fuck - I'm a drug addict
then its optimism. God i'm a lucky man. The universe writhes in the pleasure of its creation.
then hilarity. News 24 is soooo entertaining!
and finally the hunger

:smile:

--------------------
Sugarman..you're the answer, that makes my questions disappear...

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Re: First time eating marijuana [Re: LuciferSam2]
    #3359430 - 11/14/04 10:39 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Dude that makes so much sense right now....I just made some potent grilled cheese and im enjoying it so much right now, im getting off for the day though because im starting a new band today and we are all ready to jam all day.

Offlinemnbv
Stranger
    #3360062 - 11/14/04 01:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

holy shit I'm pretty high right now. My brother gave me some weed to enjoy for free, what a nice guy. I used a "one-y" with tin foil and a little chunk of weedtastic goodness. I smoked it, and I wasent even really over the high from last night. Shit my saliva feels strange, I think I am getting hungry. I wanna smoke more, but I have to do an essay by the end of tonight, even though I have like 4 hours to be high, I want to me really sober by the tome I start (probably at about 8:20 or so) so I really can't smoke any more, even though I want to dive deeper into this run on sentance ahahaha. thats right, "ahahaha!!!" with the "a" first, PRICELESS! AHAHAHAHA

OfflineClint
Stranger

Re: First time eating marijuana [Re: mnbv]
    #3361031 - 11/14/04 05:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

My first time eating weed was with bud butter it was nuts we made chocolate cookies and i was so fucked cuz i was stoned and drunk i cant remember waht hapend i jsut walked for so long then passed out on the floor

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3361057 - 11/14/04 05:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I find it hard to get the dose right, either I bust or over shoot it, just a bit :lol:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Re: First time eating marijuana [Re: gdman]
    #3361481 - 11/14/04 07:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yea I overshot it just a wee bit. It was fun once I remebered that I had ingested a substance 3 hours before.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3361502 - 11/14/04 07:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

where you still high the next day?

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #3361737 - 11/14/04 08:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i love eating fresh buds ummmmmm. did it while was manicuring buds and all the smaller buds got eaten. doesn't go down to well with beer though. they taste so nice and a little spicy.

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: First time eating marijuana [Re: spudamore]
    #3361834 - 11/14/04 09:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Once I put about 2.5 grams in a brownie and ate it at school. It's a different high, and I was actually tripping at my peak. I was reading this magazine and the text was turning electric blue and the letters melted into eachother making fucked up patterns.

The hallucinations where quite different than shrooms, but fucking cool nonetheless.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
    #3361951 - 11/14/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

a friend always uses about 20gs for a mix of brownies in a 9x9 pan..... everyone always hits the ground 45 min later.....

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

#3365402 - 11/15/04 05:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:
where you still high the next day?

I had an afterglow of some sort, I felt out of it the whole next day.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

#3367137 - 11/15/04 11:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Cooking large amounts of space food with primo buds.................. just far too intense. :smile:

I'm finally getting some funk tonight and think I'll ingest some. Yehaw.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: First time eating marijuana [Re: browndustin]
    #3367283 - 11/16/04 12:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, eating a lot is way intense. I once ate 2 blueberry brownies, and smoked a bowl of kif and had full on OEV's when staring at a white wall. Even when i smoke a LOT of pot, i experience stuff like you did. Totally out of it and can't really talk to my friends, whilst forgetting that i smoked. I hate it when i get really high and forget that i'm baked, i do the most stupid shit. Peace

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

InvisibleKyKid
Stranger
Re: First time eating marijuana [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3368189 - 11/16/04 09:49 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

the only time i have eat weed is last summer on my first trip to Holland, and needless to say the space cakes are every were, so i went into some coffee shops and smoked some of the kind and it floored me, i literally couldn't talk right, its not like the swag we have over here, its top notch primo bud, the strawberry cough and the white widow was the all time best, but anyway i was walking back to my hostel and i cam across this nice cafe with vaporizers at the tables so i went in and had a few bowls and then the lady walking around said we have space cakes you know. so i went to the counter and ask for the menu and the guy told me to go downstairs so i went down so crazy steps and into the basement and the guy asked me what i wanted and after reading all the menu i picked up 3 of the bubble hash bon-bons and i ate 2 before leaving and then the 3rd when i was back at the hostel and in 30 minutes i didn't feel anything so i started to head to the red light district and before i got there, damn they hit me like a ton of bricks, i couldn't focus on shit and i was laughing at everything and telling everyone how i was on my way the the red light district, well needless to say i had the time of my life at the red light district that day, well and the following two day for that matter, but all in all the bon-bons were a great experience

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
Re: First time eating marijuana [Re: KyKid]
    #3368278 - 11/16/04 10:20 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I find eating lots of pot to be harder to handle than most mushroom trips. On high doses of pot it doesn't feel like my mind is my own at all. Voices in my head have arguments, sometimes 3 or 4 of them at once. It's good fun, but for me its scarier than mushrooms.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals