Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
First Salvia Experience.. Report.
    #3359127 - 11/14/04 10:24 AM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Yesterday i tryed salvia for the first time, I bought 1g of 20x extract. It was just me and my friend in my room, when i loaded up the first bowl (not sure how much i put in, i guessed, but it wasn't that much, enough for a good brew) I brewed and took it all in, held it in then after i breathed out (after about 20 - 30 seconds) i felt different,much different but i was still here, so i loaded and took another one.

Then suddenly i had two little smurfs, they were telling me not talk to my friend and do what they say, they wanted me to lie down, then suddenly i felt something pushing on my chest, pulling me down. So i lied down, closed my eyes.

I saw the little guys arguing in my head about weather "to take me there or not". I'm not sure where, i think it was either to see lady saliva or let me break though. At this point i was in a laughing fit, while having quite intense rushes running up my body, then suddenly i realized i couldn't talk, every time i tryed i just laughed, it got pretty scary by that point, But i soon came back.

After the main 5 minute peak had finished everything was weird/different, in a bad way, i soon got over it after about 30 minutes.

I still cant quite get my head around what exacially happened, all i know is that salvia is strong stuff, and if i had to compare a mushroom peak to a salvia peak, salvia wins hands down. I still have loads left, so i think I'm going for it again in about 5 minutes. Not the best report though  ill let you know how the next one goes.

Thx for readin`
M.M  :smirk: :tongue:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMike_Ologist
4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamineconnoiseur
Re: First Salvia Experience.. Report. [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3359504 - 11/14/04 01:14 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Congrats on your first trip. When you say "salvia wins hands down," do you mean it's much more powerful than shrooms, or much better?

Let us know how your second trip goes/went.

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #3360541 - 11/14/04 05:42 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

I had two following experiences, the second being the strongest, i cant quite get my head around what happened them times either lol  :tongue: the only thing i can describe salvia is that it takes you to a cartoon kinda world, it doesn't always look like one but everything around you feels "cartoonie". I also had another visit from the smurf people lol, this time they were telling me to take my lip piercing out, because it was "un-natural" and i was really tempted to. For the first 5 minutes its like i was someone else, like someone/a force from this cartoon world had taken over my body, i don't know if anyone else can realate.

My friend was peaking for about 10 minutes and when he came back he said he was in the jungle an stuff. He also agrees about the cartoon theory  :tongue:

I'm not sure if salvia is better than shrooms but it is stronger.. in my experience its more scary too  :wink:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3360573 - 11/14/04 05:50 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Thanks for the report.  I have some salvia 10x that I've been meaning to try for awhile...just have to work up the courage.  :wink: 

Since you've done it now, what advice could you give to someone who has never done salvia before, but wants to?

Offlineyewhew
Dead in Eternity

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: First Salvia Experience.. Report. [Re: MOTH]
    #3360679 - 11/14/04 06:10 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Salvia is the most mind boggling, inexplicable and yet wondrous and enlightening experience to me. Every time I am greeted by dream-like characters that usher me into the experience. They seem like "spiritual relatives" to me. The lady I spoke to seemed like my spiritual mother and these elvish characters seemed like my spiritual brothers and sisters. In all my salvia experiences I hear and feel the presence of these beings and they are ushering me into a new reality. I am being removed from my physical self to once again become my "spiritual self" where I am ego free and completely distinct from the person I possess in physical reality.

A mind blowing experience to say the least. Work up that courage and you will be rewarded. For those that have bad experiences I suggest to go in with a completely clear, pure, open-minded and accepting frame of mind. Keep trying until you make it to the other side.  :sun:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience