Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Salvia Divinorum (trip report)
    #3358480 - 11/14/04 03:14 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

2 grams of 20x salvia, taken in a daylit room, chill surroundings...

I packed a small nug into the base of the bowl to keep the treated salvia leaves from falling into the water. I toked, keeping the flame close to the bowl, and held it in for thirty seconds. A hit was still left in the chamber. I cleared it and held the smoke for a couple more seconds, then fell back onto the couch as I was propelled into the visionary state.

One instant I was on the couch, the next I was on one side of a railway track that kept getting longer in each direction. Hesitantly I drew myself across the tracks to a plain-looking building on the other side. I explored around the other end of the building and suddenly sank halfway into the ground (like it was dissecting the top of my skull down to the flat of my feet.)

I lay on a sprawling field of grass, but it was strange grass, almost like astro-turf. My head touched the base of a very high sod wall, perhaps miles high, and my feet stretched out to a mountain range in the distance. To my left and right were infinite plains. I actually felt like I was there, somewhere real. I percived up, on top of the wall; there was a giant standing there. The wall could have been a part of his leg. He began laughing in almost a taunting manner, and I became terrified. There was an overwhelming sense of my self being reduced to something ant-sized. A single clear thought resounded throughout my world, "THINGS ARE DIFFERENT HERE!" And I got the sense that humans were at the bottom of this new pecking order, disposable slaves to be used and discarded, and that this giant figure was at the top. There is no explaining the terror I felt. Then the astro-truf began to split, starting at my feet, and as it rolled itself into two huge spirals, I fell through the resulting crevasse.

As my senses began to return to me I vaguely remember stumbling through my friend's kitchen towards his washroom, mumbling about needing to take a shower. He followed to make sure I was alright. I decided against it, to just let the sweat dry into my clothes as I lay back down on the couch.

I automatically began to try and comprehend what had just happened inside me. It is very hard to explain what I felt along with what I saw, because feelings are very abstract things that cannot be put into words. After some introspection I realised that I am just a cog in a giant machine, and I am letting myself get pushed around by infinately more powerful entities. Disturbed by this knowledge, I pondered on how to better take the wheel of my own life, and also how I treat and think about other people.

After this trip I must say I will never think about another human being the same way again, after seeing such things within myself.

My friend's observation: He was lying there on the couch, then started shivering and jabbering nonsense. Every now and then an intelligable word would come out. Probably coincidental. After maybe three minutes he got up clumsily, lay his hand on my head, and said, "Are you the ground?!" (I do not remember this part.) Then he lifted the footstool and moved it about an inch towards him, then collapsed onto it. (Right about this time I regained my normal sensory input, but I still felt bonked.)

I smoked a bowl afterward and felt much better. I was giddy about what I had just grokked, and I couldn't stop laughing about how strange it felt.

I still feel wierd. Anyone who wants to comment is more than welcome.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum (trip report) [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3358929 - 11/14/04 08:10 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

one can see so much and forget it just as quickly
upon seeing it again it is familiar again
very hard to bring any of it back here.
or to make sense of it here.
bit by bit
some gems
may persist.
& a framework for acceptance grows

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: Salvia Divinorum (trip report) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3387293 - 11/20/04 02:56 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

how did you smoke 2 grams at once?...i need to learn this method because right after the first hit i am way to far gone to even contemplate what a bong is

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

OfflineMike_Ologist
4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamineconnoiseur
Re: Salvia Divinorum (trip report) [Re: syanesso]
    #3387325 - 11/20/04 03:03 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Do you seriously mean 2 grams? Normally, .025 g of 20x will do for a good trip for most people. 2g is ~80 times a "normal" dose.

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Salvia Divinorum (trip report) [Re: Mike_Ologist]
    #3388904 - 11/20/04 01:37 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

When I dose on 10x, I cannot sit still. After taking some hits, I always get up and run around, and I dont even know I did. I also get very angry at people I am around.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum (trip report) [Re: balls]
    #3389239 - 11/20/04 03:04 PM (12 years, 19 days ago)

balls trim the amount back.
some of my friends don't even feel the amount I am comfortable with, but If I try what they take I go anmesiac and somnabulistical

OfflineK20A2
Male
    #3389274 - 11/20/04 03:16 PM (12 years, 19 days ago)

Im going to experience some 10x this upcoming Wednesday. I must admit, Im a bit scared.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #3389393 - 11/20/04 03:59 PM (12 years, 19 days ago)

that sounds pretty crazy, what i find totally mind blowing is that these visions you see and experience actually feel real, on a good dose they're not just a cool hallucination. there is also and distinct feeling i get that this salvia hyperspace is a dimension intertwined and layered on top of our sober reality.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum (trip report) [Re: chodamunky]
    #3389409 - 11/20/04 04:06 PM (12 years, 19 days ago)

I usually see impossible architechtures intermingled with this world with twisted multidimensional whippedcream cornices and ornate floral valences, and or struts and arches of some structural colored plastic or radiant plant material, that are all very naturally part of what we normally live in but never seem to notice.
I also perceive people's sentiments more as refreshing and passing issues - lighter in nature than they are usually supposed to be. Easier to be in an out of psychological dramas.

Offlineballs
thats right
    #3389776 - 11/20/04 05:42 PM (12 years, 19 days ago)

redgreenvines, so maybe I should cut it down to 5x? I dont think i am suffering from somnabulistic , yet, but I do talk alot in my sleep now lol. I dont really enjoy taking Salvia much anymore, because everytime I take a large dose, I always get up and run , following something. I dont have the conscience to say no, dont follow it. Its like I need whatever it is cause I will literally jump right out of my seat instantly. And when I look at my friends, they are all staring at me and I get really mad and yell. I can even feel enough anger to punch them, but I dont go that far thankfully.

Edited by balls (11/20/04 05:46 PM)

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Salvia Divinorum (trip report) [Re: balls]
    #3390435 - 11/20/04 09:03 PM (12 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

balls said:
When I dose on 10x, I cannot sit still. After taking some hits, I always get up and run around, and I dont even know I did. I also get very angry at people I am around.

I've noticed that too. I really get disappointed with my friends and their actions when I'm on salvia...

Running around's great as well! Just walking around in your own house and feeling like a stranger, good times.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum (trip report) [Re: browndustin]
    #3390621 - 11/20/04 09:58 PM (12 years, 19 days ago)

smaller amounts of 10x are good
or 5x if the 10x is too hard to measure.

Offlineteen
Yeee Haaww

#3391143 - 11/21/04 12:15 AM (12 years, 19 days ago)

Hey I get that cog in a machine thing on salvia too, i do feel like i'm just getting shifted about by outside forces as well

--------------------
Don't give me that load of bunk~!

Offlineballs
thats right
Re: Salvia Divinorum (trip report) [Re: teen]
    #3391583 - 11/21/04 02:04 AM (12 years, 19 days ago)

Yea it makes your house seem like a totally different world.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience