Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinespunky817
full timeslacker
Loc: Texas
bunk natural p. cubensis in n.e. texas!NEED HELP!
    #3356944 - 11/13/04 08:05 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I was at a deer lease this weekend (middle of nov.) when I was amazed to see my first p. cubensis, i've hunted for these many times in the dfw area with no luck and here i stumbled into a small patch of them on a cow pie. I picked the shrooms (I only took 2) and ate one that looked kinda dry. I heard that fresh shrooms are more potent than the dry ones which i've eaten before. so i ate the dryer shroom and waited.... and waited..... nothing. later that nite I ate the fresher shroom, still nothing. wtf? maybe it was because I was on a full stomach both times before consuming them. but besides that I have no clue. I felt my stomach get a little upset like it usually does when i eat dry mushies. any ideas why i didn't trip? Oh and I know they were P. CUBENSIS, i've been on this site for days and days reading up on them, besides they bruised blue(it felt really good to finally find them).please, anyone know why i scored bunk shrooms for a COW PATTIE?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: bunk natural p. cubensis in n.e. texas!NEED HELP! [Re: spunky817]
    #3357120 - 11/13/04 08:56 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

How big were they? Or can you estimate the weight? My guess is that you just didn't have enough.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineMy_Corona
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: bunk natural p. cubensis in n.e. texas!NEED HELP! [Re: dblaney]
    #3357271 - 11/13/04 09:30 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hmm 817 same area code as I :P as for the shrooms most likely you didnt have enough I havent gone searchin for shrooms in the area yet, most likely to be found in neighboring aledo on all those ranches out there no??

--------------------
Im on acid for YOUR protection...

Offlinespunky817
full timeslacker
Loc: Texas
Re: bunk natural p. cubensis in n.e. texas!NEED HELP! [Re: My_Corona]
    #3360531 - 11/14/04 05:37 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

thanks for the replys guys

dblaney: the caps were about as big as a powerade bottle cap, maybe a lil bigger. No idea on weight because i've only been in contact with only a couple grams of dry mushies at one time but they were pretty hefty compared to the dry ones.I was also out at the deer lease to hunt so i didn't wanna eat them all. I've heard that fresh p. cubensis is much more potent than the dry ones so i figured that two fresh ones would do it(I've tripped off of like 2 1/2 grams of dry before).

My_Corona: hey if your in the same area we should get together for a good fungi hunt. Oh, I suggest not huntin in alvaredo, been there many times in different pastures with no success. I don't know about aledo but i wouldn't doubt it.I found these mushies in the tyler/kilgore (henderson to be exact) area. but my friends said they do exist in the 817...

I literally stumbled on this cowpie and had to do a double take because i couldn't believe what i had just found. Its the middle of november and I thought they were long out of season.

If anyone wants to go huntin fungi with me and u live in the DFW area email me, my deer lease has 188 acres with many cows. We lease the land from a local farmer so there no need to worry about angry shotgun weilding farmers.
-late

Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

Re: bunk natural p. cubensis in n.e. texas!NEED HELP! [Re: spunky817]
    #3360562 - 11/14/04 05:47 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

spunky817 said:
I've heard that fresh p. cubensis is much more potent than the dry ones so i figured that two fresh ones would do it(I've tripped off of like 2 1/2 grams of dry before).

Ok, there is your problem. Fresh cubes are not more potent then dry ones, and you have to eat a lot more fresh then dry. Mushrooms are about 90% so as a regular rule (this isn't an exact science) and so 10 grams fresh would equal roughly 1 gram dry. So eating just two fresh wild cubes, your most likely not going to trip off it. So may argue the 10 grams wet=1 gram dry, but that's what I have read many many times.

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Anonymous

Re: bunk natural p. cubensis in n.e. texas!NEED HELP! [Re: theocean06]
    #3361301 - 11/14/04 08:28 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yep, sounds right to me. but fresh are a more intense experience than dry IME. 30 fresh is more intense of a trip than 3g dry.

check out the dosage calculator for help dosing.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience