Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
Sweet! Karma comes my way...
    #3353106 - 11/12/04 06:04 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

So it was your average, boring college day. I decided to call up my 'friend', and being that I was out of money, get him to front me a gram of weed. He's really cool and says "Oh for sure."

I walk in the door and the first thing he says is "Oh hey, you can have these. I forgot I even had 'em on me." and hands me around two grams of shrooms. You have to realize, I've never had the best hook-ups... so free things are rare, especially 2 free grams of shrooms. I was so happy. I like to dose 3 grams, but that was with my best friend. I'm going solo on my next trip, so 2 grams of homegrown (which in my opinion may not mean much about potency originally, but probably means the person will care enough to dry them correctly)... anyway- 2 grams should be a nice adventure, right?

I can't do it tonight though. I have to watch this guy's kid while he and my sister go out and party. It's just cool, though. I usually try to be nice to all of my friends, and it seems karma has finally come back to get me- in a good way.

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Sweet! Karma comes my way... [Re: Bonez420]
    #3353144 - 11/12/04 06:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

nice!

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #3353199 - 11/12/04 06:34 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

how old is this kid?

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

Re: Sweet! Karma comes my way... [Re: recalcitrant]
    #3354324 - 11/13/04 12:33 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

oh good heavens HAVE FUN

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Offlinesleepysmoker
Stranger

#3354460 - 11/13/04 02:10 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

way tight. i have never gotten free handouts either, but the other day i was at a rave in the mountains and this guy gave me a cup full of shroom tea. i had the most intence spiritual trip of my life.

i also got an ecstasy capsule for free.

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

Re: Sweet! Karma comes my way... [Re: sleepysmoker]
    #3354502 - 11/13/04 02:46 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

One time a long time ago my friend and I picked up a half gram of cocaine, and my friend said the hindu dealer in a car gave him 2 gram bags, we thought he messed up, turns out after we ran away thinking we had a fat score, he tried muling us and gave us a free 20 rock of crack plus the flap of blow:rotfl:

my fiendo buddy wanted to try it, so i served em up in a pop can and watched him huff it back while I chopped a big fat peencho on a cd case, that shit reeks like burning tires, don't know why anyone would wanna touch that shit. I suppose that was Bad Karma coming my way  :sad:

--------------------

Edited by Super_Blunt (11/13/04 03:08 AM)

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: Sweet! Karma comes my way... [Re: sleepysmoker]
    #3354828 - 11/13/04 07:06 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Ya I was at a rave once and I was break-dancing with my Photon-LED numchucks on the dancefloor when 2 chicks grabbed me and took me to the corner of the club where her crew were all rolling/trippin. I did a little show for them and supposngly blew em up so hard one of the chicks in a euphoric haze gave me a handfull of beans and acid. (it ended being a strip of 9 tabs and 17 rolls!) I felt bad about taking them and refused at first cause I knew she was really fucked up and would regret it once she was sober but it was an offer I could'nt refuse. I still got a few of those pink elephants laying around.

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Re: Sweet! Karma comes my way... [Re: recalcitrant]
    #3354868 - 11/13/04 07:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

recalcitrant said:
how old is this kid?

Around 4... maybe 5.

I'm glad I didn't dose last night. I was considering going for it after this kid fell asleep but I was so tired last night that I fell asleep around 11 pm... on a FRIDAY night. :smile:

My plan at the moment is to enjoy them sometime next weekend.

Gotta love free stuff.  :cool: Oh, and when I get the chance- I do plan on returning the favor somehow.

--------------------

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Re: Sweet! Karma comes my way... [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3354869 - 11/13/04 07:53 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PsillyNilly said:
Ya I was at a rave once and I was break-dancing with my Photon-LED numchucks on the dancefloor when 2 chicks grabbed me and took me to the corner of the club where her crew were all rolling/trippin. I did a little show for them and supposngly blew em up so hard one of the chicks in a euphoric haze gave me a handfull of beans and acid. (it ended being a strip of 9 tabs and 17 rolls!) I felt bad about taking them and refused at first cause I knew she was really fucked up and would regret it once she was sober but it was an offer I could'nt refuse. I still got a few of those pink elephants laying around.

Wow! Nice...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds