Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Whats all the hub bub?
    #3351123 - 11/12/04 10:57 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Guy 1; I can build a car that can go 0-60 in 6 seconds.

Guy 2: You are so delusional and detached from the reality of what is. Cars have never been proven to be able to do that.

Guy 1; Designs the car, builds it and it goes 0-60 in 6 seconds.

Guy 2: The reality is, cars can go 0-60 in 6 seconds and I can prove it. I am far from deluding myself about this.

Guy 3: I can build a car that can go 0-60 in 4 seconds.

Guy 2: You are so delusional and detached from reality. There has never been proof of a car that can do that.

What if guy 3 says, "you're right. Its a crazy idea. I should quit beleiving I can do that" ?

What if some dude living 3000 years ago had vision into a potential future like our current date and told the people of the past time what is to come and what can be? Oh fuck, they'd be roaring. They would be like, "it's been this way for centuries, nothing will ever change that much. Maybe when you get back to your future you should take some of that medication made of.... what was that you said "synthetics"... to calm your wild imagination ahahahahahahah, this guy is nuts. :cuckoo: "

To the dreamers and seers and dooers of what can be :cheers: Without them, we would still be waiting for lightening to strike to make a fire and medication to be invented to cure the mentally disordered who believed in such things like synthetic medication to cure mental disorders in the first place.

And if some mother fucker says he can fly and runs off a cliff I say wish him bon voyage. Risk and failure comes with trial and error and significant progress.

Guy 2: What a dumb fuck that guy was. Did you hear the thud when he hit bottom? ahahahahaha

Maybe some day we will be able to defy gravity with thought alone.

Guy 2 is taught how to do it. Look at me flying, I am so grounded in the reality of what is.

Guy 3 lets work on teletransportation next.

Guy 2: You are such a dreamer. When are you going to pull your head out of your ass and get real with what is?

Planet Earth = One big mind fuck game of what is not, what is , and what is yet to be. Gotta love it all and laugh a lot! :thumbup:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Whats all the hub bub? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3351142 - 11/12/04 11:03 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I prefer to live in the clouds

Sure, Swami and people like swami like to get on my ass
But it's worth it

"I'm too naive" "too idealistic"

Whatever, that's who I am

deal with it, and worry about yourself.

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3351163 - 11/12/04 11:08 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

This is my world with in my mind

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats all the hub bub? [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3351179 - 11/12/04 11:12 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Whats all the hub bub? [Re: Shroomism]
    #3351181 - 11/12/04 11:12 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

This wasn't about swami. This was inspired by the idea many open minded sorts here give about accepting what is.

On the one hand, people can make it sound really good, like the thing to do ( wait for the lightening to strike) and on the other, it makes no sense at all if we are to progress into refillable butane lighters.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3351194 - 11/12/04 11:14 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I know.. I was just using a character reference based on my emotional subjective perspective and symbolic mind mechanics

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3351206 - 11/12/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I want to add to that. acceptance of what is is just a starting point for what can be. Soon, the what can be becomes the what is.

I think of the people benefitting in the moment to moment of what is by those living in the moment to moment of what can be and some times want to kick the what isers bennefitting from the what can beers in the ass that is. :lol:

It's all comical to me really. Anyone want to go cliff diving?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (11/12/04 11:22 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3351221 - 11/12/04 11:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

it gets even trickier than that though... sometimes what is, is not always what appears to be... and as we all know, without the what could bes.. there would be no what is. I think its best to live with what is but always wonder what could be. Grounded yet always open to change. After all that's how you evolve.

basically, without crazy people the world would be the most boringest and lame place in existance. and yes I can invent words as I see fit.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3351293 - 11/12/04 11:41 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

True, what appears to be what is isn't what is in the first place because its only relative to the perciever.

Mind fuck right there thats comical.

Yes, the what is is a starting point for the what can be, they go together and do not exist without each other. This now moment is the what can be of yesterday.

But dreaming alone doesn't cut it. If the what can be-ers don't do anything to make the dreams a reality, then......what is becomes the same old thing full of dreamers.

Above and beyond all reasons for being here, I think we are here to ACT on our dreams, not just dream them.

The dreams of what can be are already floating around in the thought forms fields, we just funnel them in. Our job here from that point is to act on creating and constructing them into an experiential reality.

I guess we have the be-ers, the what can be-ers, and the what can be-ers do-ers and they are all disillusioned in their own right.

It really is funny. :crazy2:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3351308 - 11/12/04 11:45 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

So basically, the what isers, are trying to keep the what can be-ers in line so that they can stay grounded and uncover the new ways of what is, and what has always been, by expanding the boundaries of what is 'accepted'..and the what can be-ers, are trying to open the What Is-ers up to new ways of thinking.. yet each is more stubborn than the first.

So we have to find the balance between the What Is and the What Can Be

damn god and his cosmic jokes

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3351350 - 11/12/04 11:57 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

So we have to find the balance between the What Is and the What Can Be

balance, like if what is was a cold water pipe, and what can be is a hot water pipe. One could join the pipes in a crane, then regulated the temperature unconditionally? :P

"let it be the crane, the balance is unconditionally"
-unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #3351375 - 11/12/04 12:03 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
This wasn't about swami. This was inspired by the idea many open minded sorts here give about accepting what is. 

Accepting what is doesn't in any way limit what "could be", and I've never implied that it does limit potential. The concept of accepting reality and all it encompasses in every moment is important in the context that it is effortless to strain agansit the reality of this moment. It is a mental action that puts the mind at ease - acceptance. If one does not accept every detail of this reality in this moment, they are effortlessly struggling agansit a constant current.

Acceptance does not in any way limit change or potential. In fact, it more effectively allows it. One who accepts the moment for what it is is no longer wasting energy in a mental attempt to disagree with reality, which is all the more focus and awareness that can be used to acting in this moment. One cannot change in this moment if they are still struggling agansit this moment and what it encompasses. Unfortunately, nearly everyone, on some level, does not accept reality and this moment.

To follow through with the analogy, I would consider myself not only an Ultimate What-Iser, but also an Ultimate Beer. What Can Be naturally comes to Be as the eternal present continues to flow, and the action flowing through "me" also allows for me to be defined as a What Can Be-Doer.

Thus, the importance ultimately lies in Completely Accepting What Is, and allowing What Can Be to flow into BEING.

:wink:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats all the hub bub? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3351386 - 11/12/04 12:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well put, minstrel :stoned:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3351420 - 11/12/04 12:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I fully understand what you are saying and am on the same page. Your thoughts on this if you will.

If you are in total acceptance with the moment as it is and are not struggling against anything, where does the inspiration for change came from that pulls in the what can be that gives cause to potential action to make it so.

For example, the guy making fires rubbing two sticks together can be patiently in the moment of what is accepting the way known to make fire. What is is that he is making a fire rubbing two sticks together.

I bet the guy who said, this is a pain in the ass struggle, everyday rubbing my hands raw on these sticks to get a hot meal, invented the match, lighter and microwave.

See what I am saying?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (11/12/04 12:16 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3351429 - 11/12/04 12:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

In other words, isn't it dissastifaction and lack of acceptance of what it that spawns the evolutionary progress of the what can be?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#3351476 - 11/12/04 12:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
if you are in total acceptance with the moment as it is and are not struggling against anything, where does the inspiration for change came from that pulls in the what can be that gives cause to potential action to make it so.

The inspiration manifests itself naturally from the void. When one does not attempt to control Creation, it springs forth naturally. :grin:

Why must inspiration come to be from a lack of satisfaction in the moment? One does not have to be attached to action in order for action to come to be through them. Not everyone seeks heaven from outside themselves. :wink:

Satisfaction does not come from anywhere but the present moment. Does fufilling demands bring satisfaction? Did we really get from open fire to microwave because we could not stand starting our own fire? Did the invention of a microwave bring forth a final sense of satisfaction to the restless spirit of the human wanting warm food quicker?

I completely accept who and what you are, right now, jiggy. Does that mean that I have no interest in seeing you change as a person? Change is constant within everything. If change only occurs out of a dissatisfaction of the previous state of being, then there is never satisfaction. I don't see this as being true. I didn't breathe this second because I wasn't satisifed with not breathing the second before hand. Satisfaction and contentment only come from within, and do not interfere with change. It is entirely possible to be content and satisfied with the constant state of change, not merely one isolated moment. :grin:

Gotta go. :grin:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#3351485 - 11/12/04 12:36 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
In other words, isn't it dissastifaction and lack of acceptance of what it that spawns the evolutionary progress of the what can be?

Nope. What can be naturally comes to be.

If dissastifcation and lack of acceptance of what is truly is the cause of change and of evolution, what point in time will acceptance and satisfaction arrive? What demand has to be met? Isn't the need for progress and dissatisfaction of the moment really just a result of the externalization of God? History says: ja. :wink:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3351643 - 11/12/04 01:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sure, Swami and people like swami like to get on my ass

*Thunders* There is NO ONE like Swami - and besides, your ass is way too hairy...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3351676 - 11/12/04 01:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know how to elucidate the picture in my head. I'm seeing things so differently today for some reason. I'm one of the ones who talks about acceptance and there being no such thing as lack.

take you the day you decided you wanted to play the guitar and started taking lessons. You practiced and became good at it and it brings you a lot of fullfillment. Your life was lacking that ability and experience and fullfillment prior to it, even though it may not have come from feeling lack of such an ability or lack of fullfillmet or even a lack of acceptance that you didn't know how to play before.

Sure, change can come from, life being good and thoughts of "what if? followed by action to find out what if.

This thread has turned into something else and thats okay because, I'm seeing lack differently. Lack is just an unfullfilled void that the flow will eventually find its way into and fill up.

Doesn't that void have to be identified and seeded with an idea first so the flow will be directed into it and know what to make of it?

Lack isn't neccesarily a bad thing. What we do with it is another story. When we identify voids, what ideas do we seed and feed them with and what action do we take or not to fill them?

We've been going through life not even realising they were there until them become filled with something or see another who has fullfilled it for themselves. Did those people accept what was before a lack they either new or didn't even know existed or did they accept the what could be instead?

In other words, life is a void and as we begin accepting more of what could be we are filling the void with the what is.

My mind is in a fluury of seeing this from so many angles, forward backwards inside and out and  there is no isolating facet of it that stands alone, just depends on how you look at it.

Now, I have accept my floors as they are, dream of them being vacuumed and then go vacuum them and turn them into what they can be, vaccumed!  :grin:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3351780 - 11/12/04 01:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I bet the guy who said, this is a pain in the ass struggle, everyday rubbing my hands raw on these sticks to get a hot meal, invented the match, lighter and microwave.

I was a radar tech in the US Navy. There are two main types of radar; narrow beam for "lighting up" a specific object and broad beam which sweeps large swaths of the sky to look for aerial objects.

The narrow beam puts out several megawatts of focused, pulsed power. Sailors noticed that sometimes when a seagull flew in front of one of these beams, they would drop to the deck dead and be steaming hot. Thus the inspiration for the microwave oven. As an aside, our shipboard radar used a T.W.A.T. (traveling wave amplifier tube) as its power source.  :smirk:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom