Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebrianh1818
Master of theVision Quest
Loc: New York
Super mushroom chocolates?
    #3350838 - 11/12/04 09:43 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hey, the other day I was discussing making mushroom chocolates with my friend, and wondered if anybody has ground up and added a few hawaiian baby woodrose seeds to intensify the trip alittle?

Brian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Super mushroom chocolates? [Re: brianh1818]
    #3350923 - 11/12/04 10:05 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Bleh, I've actually heard of people doing this believe it or not, in another state where a friend lives. It's surely just hype, but he says thats what they sell it as. I'd prefer not to eat them personally. If i want woodrose seeds, i'll buy them cheaply online, not allow some asshole dealer to jack his price (which is for already weak chocolates, they average like 1.5 grams, possibly less) for some cheapo seeds.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: Super mushroom chocolates? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3351139 - 11/12/04 11:02 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm with elgr 100%.

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Offlinebrianh1818
Master of theVision Quest
Loc: New York
Re: Super mushroom chocolates? [Re: Silven]
    #3351229 - 11/12/04 11:24 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

im not talking about selling them....im growing some sweet looking shroomers right now, and i was wondering if the trip was intensified, as in has anybody experienced a chocolate such as this, or a combo of the 2...

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: Super mushroom chocolates? [Re: brianh1818]
    #3351259 - 11/12/04 11:32 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Oh, it would probably intensify the trip. :thumbup:

I'd just do an extraction of the LSA out of the rosewood seeds and then either eat the dried extracted LSA powder or drink it in alcohol after dosing on my shrooms.

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Offlinetryppycryppy
Stranger
Re: Super mushroom chocolates? [Re: Silven]
    #3365022 - 11/15/04 04:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, i actually bought a chocolate that the dude said was extracted lsa with the mushrooms. i ate it along with about a gram of good home grown cubies. the experience was quite intense and lost lasting, defintely not ur typical mushrooms trip. it was quite a trip and the visuals were very intense. all in all, id say it was not a bad combo at all and id defintley be down for trying it again.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Super mushroom chocolates? [Re: tryppycryppy]
    #3365064 - 11/15/04 04:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

tryppycryppy said:
yeah, i actually bought a chocolate that the dude said was extracted lsa with the mushrooms. i ate it along with about a gram of good home grown cubies. the experience was quite intense and lost lasting, defintely not ur typical mushrooms trip. it was quite a trip and the visuals were very intense. all in all, id say it was not a bad combo at all and id defintley be down for trying it again.

If the dude wasn't totally full of shit.

For a friggin chocolate, who would extract the lsa? its not complicated, but still. If anything they probably went to the store and ground up some morning glory. Chocolates are a big ripoff. Nice to line your dealers pockets though.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies