Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Mexicanna Jalisco Vs A strain
    #3350986 - 11/12/04 10:25 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

So I just got one of each, the jalisco was a freebie from sporeworks. I want to do a schlerota grow, but Id also like to fruit some just for the prints. Gonna do rye berries for both, which is better for stones though? For the actual shrooms will these be harder to fruit than cubes? Are these fruits more potent than cubes? Any experience with these strains would be appreciated.

thanks

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Mexicanna Jalisco Vs A strain [Re: beejay]
    #3350995 - 11/12/04 10:28 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Look for Cyber's recent post about them. I'm still in the middle of the process, but I'll help the best i can.

Go with rye grass seed if you want sclerotia, not rye berries.

Yes, they'll be harder to fruit. Many fail at this. Prankster just got some pins for the first time, check out his log.

Yep, they're more potent, 1 gram should be a good trip. The wet sclerotia is more potent by weight as well. Good luck, and have a nice wait :smile:

Oh yeah, and the topic said VS, although you didn't specifically ask the difference. Apparently Mexicana A produces sclerotia well but is hard to fruit. B is just the opposite, and jalisco is somewhere in between.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Edited by elgr (11/12/04 10:29 AM)

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Re: Mexicanna Jalisco Vs A strain [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3351028 - 11/12/04 10:37 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sweet! sounds good my friend. I wonder if theyve got rye grass sead at the gardining place I go to. Gonna find out after work. Thanks.

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Mexicanna Jalisco Vs A strain [Re: beejay]
    #3351057 - 11/12/04 10:44 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Try home depot if that doesn't work out, or a related store.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies