Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAtoXiCe
Stranger
Loc: UK
A slight hitch in our plan...
    #3350220 - 11/12/04 04:30 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Me, two of my best friends, and one of their gf's are planning to do shrooms tomorrow, none of us have done them before. The problem is that one of our friends is trying to invite himself, if we were just goin to smoke pot like usual I'd have no problems. The thing is, my friend's gf doesn't really know, or trust him. From what I've read that's a bad thing, we planned it with just us 4 because we all 100% trust eachother. I myself don't 100% trust him either, as I've only known him for about 6 months. I don't think he should come, since it's the first time any of us have done them, and from what I've read 3-4 people is the best number of people if it's the first time. I spoke to the two other friends doing it yesterday and one was like "na it'll be ok" and the other who's gf is coming just said "oh" and then walked off, thinking about the implications of it, I think. Maybe it was because they were stoned, I gotta talk to them later about it anyway, as I seriously want to keep this just a four person thing.

Any advice would be appreciated, how important is trust in the group when you're tripping? (very, from what I've read).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: A slight hitch in our plan... [Re: AtoXiCe]
    #3350235 - 11/12/04 04:41 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I really don't think you should bring him along IMO. Is he going to eat mushrooms too, or be sober? Either way, i think having 100% trust between you and your friends for your first trip is a great thing. Having a 5th wheel along that you don't completely trust, could lead to a lesser experience. This is just from what i've read, only you and your friends can decide if he comes.

Edit: Oh yeah, have a spectacular trip man!!! Report back with us afterwards, for a warm welcoming  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineAtoXiCe
Stranger
Re: A slight hitch in our plan... [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3350239 - 11/12/04 04:47 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I will do :smile: And yes, he is planning to do shrooms with us. I just don't want him to be there, as it's kinda gatecrashing something we've been planning for weeks. (And have talked about for months)

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

#3350252 - 11/12/04 04:53 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe hook him an 1/8th to trip elsewhere, now that'd be totally righteous of you!

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineAtoXiCe
Stranger
    #3350262 - 11/12/04 05:02 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

lol he could get them whenever he wanted, there's a shop in town which sells practically every type of mushroom you can get, since they're 100% legal in england unless prepared. I'm gonna try my best to get this sorted today, ain't got much time tho I'm goin up town tonite.

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

#3350276 - 11/12/04 05:19 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Haha, ya lucky bastid. Here in the states it's a whole different situation.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineAtoXiCe
Stranger
    #3350298 - 11/12/04 05:36 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Looks like it's going to be alright, I phone my friend's gf (we're doin shrooms at her second (empty) house) and she's gonna phone my friend (her bf) and talk to him tonight, since she said exactly what I said earlier, she doesn't trust him (the other friend not her bf lol) and wouldn't feel comfortable doing shrooms with him, esp for the first time. Now I've got that sorted I can concentrate on burning a few cds for the trip, I'm thinking Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, and The Wall, Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield, maybe some drum n bass? And just general music that I like. We downloaded some nature tracks at my friends house last night too, that might be fun lol.

Edited by AtoXiCe (11/12/04 05:37 AM)

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

#3350311 - 11/12/04 05:49 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Definitely go for some dnb when you're trippin. I also recommend Autechre (it's an absolute must when tripping, download it if you can), it is somethin else i tell ya.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineAtoXiCe
Stranger
    #3350339 - 11/12/04 06:06 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Got one of their albums on the download right now :smile: Thanks for the suggestion. What type of music is it?

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

#3350370 - 11/12/04 06:19 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I can't even tell you what kind of music it is, it defies any genre or any words. Hehe, i guess you could consider it electronic music, but unlike anything ever before. It might not even sound like much your first few listens through the album (unless you're tripping of course), but then you gain your 6th Autechre sense and you finally realize the 3rd element in all of their music. It transcends all that is :smile: I'm so enthusiastic about autechre, sometimes it's all i listen to for weeks because it's all that can satisfy me. What album are you downloading? If it doesn't sound too interesting, i urge you to listen to it when you're tripping anyways. I have many fond memories of mushrooms + autechre. Even when i wasn't listening to em, but was in the forest with a friend tripping, this autechre song played through my head (the whole thing to the T!) and i was trippin hard on it.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineAtoXiCe
Stranger
    #3350384 - 11/12/04 06:27 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It just says Autechre LP5 + 1 It's got these songs on:

Rae, 777, Acroyear2, Arch Carrier, Caliper Remote, Courc, Drane2, Fold4 Wrap5, Melve, Under Boac, Untitled, Vose In

Just listened to one of the songs, sound's pretty cool, a little strange, but cool. I'll add it to the pile of CD's I'm taking with me lol.

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

#3350391 - 11/12/04 06:29 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Oh shit man, you are downloading the best trip album EVER! I gaurantee that if you listen to that on your first shroom experience, it'll put you over the edge (in the best way) and you'll probably want to turn it off because it's far too mind blowing. When tripping, you hear every single element in the song (there are so many in each song), and transcend them all. Just for downloading this cd (it most definitely happened for a reason, haha), 5 shrooms :smile:

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineAtoXiCe
Stranger
    #3350400 - 11/12/04 06:34 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

lol thanks, I'd rate you back but I need atleast 25 posts. I wonder if Prodigy would be good trip music, I'm taking their albums with me anyway.

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

#3350407 - 11/12/04 06:37 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Dude, all music that you like sober, you'll like trippin (unless it's horrifying death metal or something). Prodigy would definitely be good to trip to. Good luck man, and don't worry about rating me, i have plenty.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3350496 - 11/12/04 07:39 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yea, personally I like metallica while tripping because they are my favorite band of all time, though I find it hard to listen to their fast songs while tripping (phantom lord, whiplash, four horsemen, etc).

But songs like Unforgiven, Nothing Else Matters, My Friend of Misery, The God that Failed, To Live Is to Die, and even For Whom the Bell Tolls, etc are great! :thumbup:

It's all about preference though.

And man, don't let that other kid come.  I can almost guarantee that he's going to bring you down from where you could go.  You need to be with your other 3 friends and exclude him, even if it means ditching him completely.  I get very aggrivated when people invite themselves to go places with me and I'm usually very frank about it when I tell them I don't want them around me, I suggest the same to you.  :thumbup:

- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
    #3351000 - 11/12/04 10:30 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hep, i am downloading Autechre too, following your advice...i hope it is as good as you said !  :wink:

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: A slight hitch in our plan... [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #3351060 - 11/12/04 10:45 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I dont think it really matters too much, first time i took shrooms was with a close friend, a semi stranger, and with about half a dozen sober guys hanging about, three of which i didnt really know. It didnt really bother me though as i was on a kinda ecstacy high fro the excitment of tripping for my first time and being blown away by just how amazing it was.

I think they'l be fine unless you go to a place with lots of loud people and strangers

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom