Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
some original prose. what do you think?
    #3349000 - 11/11/04 11:26 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Dub Walk

Everyone is asleep, slowly breathing as they lay. The warm chocolate of closed eyelids swirls around my mind. Tonight Queen Mab is late and my body is aware. What to do? I realize soon that a walk would calm my nerves. Outside now, I start up the pavement and soon enough a transition to grass; soft beneath my steps, it leaves marks of my trail, only to be dewed over by morning. I stop where it is dark and alone, where I can enjoy the greenery. Where I sit, bushes surround and protect me from unwanted attention. I pick at leaves and buds, my fingers cling. Breathing slow and deep, I let the glow from lights grow warm in me. Everything slow. The dank air cushions my body and the symphony of night waves through my being. The planet?s mood, so tranquil, so alive, permeates all. Time comes and goes, but soon to return. I decide to leave and let the night close with my eyes. As I amble back the moon is smiling with me. I feel its silver radiance shroud me in embrace. I look up and see stars, specks of salt pressed against the deep blue sea. Only the vibrations of crickets pillow my steps, progressing back. I try not to think, not to conceptualize. For brief moments I am, and for the rest I enjoy. I enjoy what?s inside and around and let them all melt. Now back in my bed, so comforting with my mind at peace. A good walk, but now I lay and let the crickets sing me to sleep.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: some original prose. what do you think? [Re: Dimmy]
    #3349023 - 11/11/04 11:31 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i like it.

reminds me of a very profound mushroom experience :smile:

Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub