Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Loc: California
Re: Bill Maher is a Racist? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #3351964 - 11/12/04 02:11 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Innvertigo said:
Quote:

Yeah, the intelligent Americans.

that would be the highest common denominator, pay attention.

I would love to know what you base that on. I think we all know the majority of the US is unintelligent based on the numbers in the election.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Bill Maher is a Racist? [Re: AaronEvil]
    #3352002 - 11/12/04 02:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I would love to know what you base that on.

Highest common denominator = smart
Lowest common denominator = not so smart

Quote:

I think we all know the majority of the US is unintelligent based on the numbers in the election.

Don't be bitter, just accept the fact that you lost. Saying people are stupid because they didn't vote for "your" candidate is sad...really sad

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

#3352061 - 11/12/04 02:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hardly anyone voted for my candidate, but I am not calling the democrats stupid. The fact is, a majority of people voted for the guy that already ruined their country. It would be like Jewish people voting Hitler for a second term. Bill Maher appeals to the people that use their brains, not the people that believe Bush has morals and that can help him run a country. Im sorry but saving a fetus from extinction and killing people on death row does not make you pro-life. People that voted for Bush are stupid. Yes, that is a general term because I know not all of them are stupid, but most of them are in my opinion. But dont worry, even stupid people reserve their right to an opinion... of course, George Bush is trying to ammend the patriot act to take that right away as well.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Bill Maher is a Racist? [Re: AaronEvil]
    #3352141 - 11/12/04 02:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Hardly anyone voted for my candidate, but I am not calling the democrats stupid. The fact is, a majority of people voted for the guy that already ruined their country

My candidate didn't do very good at all.(Badnarick). The country is not ruined, don't you worry.

Quote:

Bill Maher appeals to the people that use their brains, not the people that believe Bush has morals and that can help him run a country.

That's your opinion. I can't even stand the sound of that idiots mouth let alone his stupid look. He just irks the shit out of me. His politics are secondary.

Quote:

Im sorry but saving a fetus from extinction and killing people on death row does not make you pro-life.

so you're equating an innocent newborne child's life to the life of a convicted murderer? I'm not sure how you got on this subject. I support the killing of killers and oppose abortion. I, however, don't want government to make abortion illegal and I don't want to pay a dime to pay for an abortion. I'm not pro-life, I'm pro-choice with the exception that I don't think it should be funded by tax-payer money. They have to explain the abortion to their maker.

Quote:

People that voted for Bush are stupid

that's a very ignorant assessment. I doubt you are even close to being correct.

Quote:

But don't worry, even stupid people reserve their right to an opinion... of course

what ever happened to Kerry anyways?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

#3352187 - 11/12/04 02:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well, you and I agree on one thing, Badnarik would have been a better president than Bush. But the fact is, anyone who voted for Bush is stupid in some way. If they dont think this country needs change then they have fallen victim to the lies of the Bush administration. I dont think Kerry would have been a good president but I cannot talk about his failed politics because none of them have been put into effect so no one knows the outcome. But voting for Kerry, or third party, is at least intelligent in the sense that you would have been voting for change. This country needs change. To ignore that fact is to ignore reality. Bill Maher just points it out where we need change and why, he puts it in very simplistic and realistic terms. As for his comedy, he uses a lot of intellect in his comedy and if people dont understand the dont like him. Mainly its republicans that dont like him, although he has a history with democrats not liking him as well. But, I stand by my statement that most of the country is not educated enough to like him.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Bill Maher is a Racist? [Re: Tao]
    #3352331 - 11/12/04 03:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TaoTeChing said:
has anyone seen the clip of that? was there like a dead silence after he said that or what?

I saw it when it aired. It was not a very awkward moment when it happened. I forgot he said it until the "Liberal" media went wild.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
Re: Bill Maher is a Racist? [Re: Rose]
    #3352375 - 11/12/04 03:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thats what i figured. it doesnt sound that bad, it makes sense when you think about it.

--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Bill Maher is a Racist? [Re: Tao]
    #3352407 - 11/12/04 03:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yup, but out of context, they made it sound like Bill supported Terrorists. Advertisers started pulling out. Soon after, ABC pulled him, despite any drop in ratings.

Canceled for being Pollitically Incorrect.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order