Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Homeless/Lonely/Stuck for the Holidays...
    #3344869 - 11/11/04 12:33 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Now normally homelessness isn't an issue for me. And even when it was, it was never a dilemma. Things are a little different this time around.

My family (mother, sister, and her daughter) are moving the day after Thanksgiving to Michigan, and leaving me here to rott. I would go with them but I was planning on starting some more classes here in Florida. If I pick up and take off to Michigan, I will have to pay out of state tuition and develop resisdency. Shitty. So right now that isnt an option. Also I am kinda stuck here in Florida cause I dont wanna leave Shroomism to rott here in Marion county, while he is waiting aorund for probation or whatever.

I have a van I can sleep in, but the keys magically vanished on a moped ride home last week, so I cant drive it. Plus it is winter and it is getting chilly, and now I sleep alone.

Someone stole my digital camera that I had just gotten back, at Harvest Fest, before I could even use it again.

Cingular Wireless is charging me 800 dollars for their own conglamorate screw-up, and turned off my cell phone.

Someone stole my djembe drum at MagFest, so now I can't even beat away my predicaments, nor practice at all really.

I got a job, at a local Greek resturaunt in town, and now I have to work this weekend. Which inevitably means I have to miss the Down on the Farm festival, Paralounge drum gathering at Suwannee, and this huge b-day bash rave at Fuel. All this weekend.

Also I dont have the title to my van, and I need to sell it and get a more gas effcient car or something.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST - The love of my life informed me earlier yesterday that our relationship has been changed and gone with the wind. As if I really need another person to tell me about how I am more of a "sistah" than a girlfriend. I guess i should take it as a compliment, because I always told him that I was his friend, not his BITCH, so not to treat me like one.

Maybe the kid needs bitches at this point in his life, because I am a little too intelligent to handle or something. Hey I guess it is better than him cheating on me, I just don't know wht the hell is wrong with me. I always find myself in these situations.

Maybe I should act more like a bitchy little girl, just to keep a guy in check, maybe I should bitch and cry the next time my guyfriend wants to comment about how fuckin hot my friends are and how he wants to fuck us both at the same time, instead of biting my lip.

My life is a constant comearound, and im sick of it. Why do people have to be so ridiculous? And no I am not badgering the kid who just broke up with me, I am talking in general, and even about myself.

But why did he have to cheat? And then a week or so later tell me that he doesnt want to be in a relationship. Goodness.

What really sucks is that this kid had turned into my best friend. Now what do I do? It is hard to stay around someone, when you know their feelings have changed....but they still want you around.

By opening ourselves up to our friends, emotionally as well as energetically, we are opening ourselves up to being hurt by them.

I opened myself up emotionally, and let him hurt me.
I opened myself energenitcally, and watched our entities spiral in harmony, just for he to decide he never wanted to be in a relationship in the first place.

I, Ares, have been informally MISLEAD. Thank you.

Will someone drive to Ocala and give me a hug?

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinephi1618
old hand

Re: Homeless/Lonely/Stuck for the Holidays... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3344892 - 11/11/04 12:38 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sorry things are so rough. I hope they look up soon.

Quote:

I have a van I can sleep in, but the keys magically vanished on a moped ride home last week, so I cant drive it.

Take the VIN to a dealership - they should sell you a new one for about $5.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #3345212 - 11/11/04 02:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

aww I didn't know it was that bad.. I'll give you a hug tommorrow :hug:

I hope you aren't staying around just on my account.. forget me I will be fine.. if you want to go then Go!
If it's any consolation.. I'm homeless and lonely too.. and stuck in Florida 1,000 miles from "home".. so.. you aren't alone. Keep your spirits up everything will turn out great.

:sun:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Homeless/Lonely/Stuck for the Holidays... [Re: Shroomism]
    #3345243 - 11/11/04 02:33 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Shroomism!
I am not staying around just on your account. And even if I did want to go to Michigan....in the winter...for blizzards...and ice...and coldness....I still wouldnt leave. I would rather be homeless together, than you homeless here and me freezing and unhappy there....

Yay! Hugs! Im gonna find us some ganja.... Heh.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #3345263 - 11/11/04 02:37 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

huzzah!

save me a roach :stoned:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Homeless/Lonely/Stuck for the Holidays... [Re: Shroomism]
    #3345267 - 11/11/04 02:39 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

For rizzle - shroom schizzle.

--------------------

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #3345465 - 11/11/04 03:53 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Shroomism!
I am not staying around just on your account. And even if I did want to go to Michigan....in the winter...for blizzards...and ice...and coldness....I still wouldnt leave. I would rather be homeless together, than you homeless here and me freezing and unhappy there....

Yay! Hugs! Im gonna find us some ganja.... Heh.

I see a problem right there. Maybe you need to spend some time getting your life priorities in order so you are not put in these situations. If you want to float and generally be a slackass when it comes to responsibilties, then you will have to suffer such consequences such as not having a home, not being able to pay that 800$ bill and have a working cell, possibly freezing your ass off, maybe not eating, etc.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Anonymous #1

#3348815 - 11/11/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

u working at Lakis? im an ocala native too, i go there all the time. maybe ill see u there and make fun of you for being homeless LOL jk

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Homeless/Lonely/Stuck for the Holidays... [Re: ]
    #3349033 - 11/11/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:frown:

keep your head up, things will work out one way or the other but all for the better, they always do with time. from our brief interactions i can tell your a good soul and karma's on your side. remember what i told you (you too shroomism) if either of you find yourself up shits creek give me a ring, we have an extra bedroom up here i trust you guys and you're welcome here whenever.

:hug:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Homeless/Lonely/Stuck for the Holidays... [Re: John]
    #3349239 - 11/11/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Geeze, I hope you feel better and your life shapes up. Don't blow your cash on weed. Now is not the time to become complacent. I wish you peace and will offer a prayer for you. :heart:

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Homeless/Lonely/Stuck for the Holidays... [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3349432 - 11/11/04 10:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ares, im afraid that i understand the feeling of being mislead.

my wife has mislead me saying she loves me for 4 years, and now she is saying she doesnt (read never really did at all) find me romatically attractive. it was all asham.

you environmetal situation is foreign to me, but i know how youre feeling as this all happned about two ish weeks ago.

i feel like i should be an asshole if im ever going to have a woman love me, because thats all they want are assholes, and if i do that then they wouldnt love me for who i am anyways...

i hope you find a way to get a new djembe.

peace and understanding

TC

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Homeless/Lonely/Stuck for the Holidays... [Re: Todcasil]
    #3350133 - 11/12/04 03:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

shiest. be social and make lots of friends to mooch off of
on the bright side, only 7 more months till summer woot woot.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #3357023 - 11/13/04 06:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You believe in karma?

I live in Michigan, you get to wear all kinds of cool coats in the winter.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Homeless/Lonely/Stuck for the Holidays... [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3357202 - 11/13/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

its over, i just packed my clothes and toiletries, im leaveing her.

consequently im leaving my kids too, so ill have to stay close. but im not longer with her. i guess ill make my own post.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
    #3358269 - 11/14/04 12:22 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

come to michigan!

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: Homeless/Lonely/Stuck for the Holidays... [Re: Todcasil]
    #3359874 - 11/14/04 12:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Women dont know you care unless you beat them. Which is an ironic but sometimes sadly true reality. Makes us nice guys plain ol shit out of luck.

maybe what I said it just straight BS

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Re: Homeless/Lonely/Stuck for the Holidays... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3359930 - 11/14/04 12:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Do you believe that?

#3359948 - 11/14/04 12:50 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I dont personaly but I think some peoples opions might have just influenced what I have said. I show them I care by doing good and working hard for us, doing things in a posotive way.

Now I read it I ponder why I even said it. Other then some one talked about that the other day. Kinda weird how some ones words can mysteriously misleead the way you think untill you question what they have said.

spooky

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Re: Homeless/Lonely/Stuck for the Holidays... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3360435 - 11/14/04 03:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Relizations like that are very good for you.

#3360502 - 11/14/04 03:29 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

definetly are!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds